Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,183 members, 7,884,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 01:27 AM

Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! (115290 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 2! Register Online Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by AFredrick(m): 6:19pm On May 25, 2007
Enouf bad babes in tha house mehn,  tha guys are not even more concern bout tha Bathroom stuff but its tha babe are so curious bout it,  I hope they will forget to fix tha camera in there,  lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kellorah: 12:59am On May 26, 2007
this should b fun cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by simstar(f): 10:58am On May 29, 2007
razorr,
u r female right?
annd u r interested in boobs!
i wonder!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by asshunter(m): 2:07pm On May 29, 2007
Withdrawn
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by mukina2: 2:18pm On May 29, 2007
do not mind her ,she wasnt selected grin

she's not a lesbo o she's just loves others boobs lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by asshunter(m): 2:49pm On May 29, 2007
withdrawn
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Everbright(f): 7:12am On May 30, 2007
asshunter:

Do u mean they are through with selections? And they did not select her? Oh, this DSTV people have denied me an ample opportunity, so how else do they want me to see tha sexy ass of Razorr? Mukina plz, any ideas?
E don fail you cry cry
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kokobioko(m): 9:58pm On May 31, 2007
at last someone who was auditioned, me grin, questions but please i might not answer cos i signed this agreement not to disclose certain gist
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by vickky02(f): 11:23am On Jun 04, 2007
hi is a good programm and i pray they pick u. vicckyo2
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by brova: 8:40pm On Jun 09, 2007
Gee that's great! i cant wait 4 d show to begin, wont miss it 4 a chunk of cake. Cherise was moi fav. of bb1. which was urs? holla else u get stalkd by a moose! wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by laruski1(m): 1:15pm On Jun 12, 2007
razorr, i bow for u o!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 1:36am On Jun 14, 2007
Are dey doing another one?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Whobedat: 12:54pm On Jun 14, 2007
Wetin make una think say Razorr na woman,sef? Big Brother Africa 2 starts August 5th,I think and I'M going to be on it,as one of the numerous cameras.Watch out for me.When you see me,you'll know.However,Tapuwa was my fav in BBA 1.Na she be the very gal.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by danniecool(m): 7:55pm On Jun 15, 2007
Razzor have they done the selection or screening??
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 9:20pm On Jun 15, 2007
Huh BBA gd bt BBN na da BOMB
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by mukina2: 11:36pm On Jun 15, 2007
Razorr has forgotten about the thread grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kelvinslit: 12:56am On Jun 16, 2007
razor i think you will benefit from some theraphy
maybe we can have a session
free of charge its my profession,
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by whiteroses(f): 2:35am On Jun 16, 2007
@ razorr i seen your photo you look cute i better watch out for your face on the show o i hope you get through, i'd love to go to shows like that but i'm scared of geting evicted first of all people it's pathetic becasue i'll be the public enemy no 1 so i'd rather not risk it
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by ogbes(m): 10:10am On Jun 16, 2007
I WOULD RATHER GO AND WATCH MOVING CARS ON THE STREET THAN WATCH BBA.THANK GOD PREMIERSHIP STARTS IN AUGUST. cool
ARSENAL FOR REAL. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 7:37am On Jun 17, 2007
kelvinslit:

razor i think you will benefit from some theraphy
maybe we can have a session
free of charge its my profession,

lmao

Brutalistic brutality
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by cuju: 4:10pm On Jun 25, 2007
Auch!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kokobioko(m): 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2007
well well!! i wasn't picked but i can tell u guys that a girl will be representing Nigeria in this edition of BBA. let wish her luck, and yeah shhhh!!! dont tell anybody, lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kokobioko(m): 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2007
well well!! i wasn't picked but i can tell u guys that a girl will be representing Nigeria in this edition of BBA. let wish her luck, and yeah shhhh!!! dont tell anybody smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spicywax(m): 7:57pm On Jun 25, 2007
Kokobioko r u sure a girl will be representing Nigeria? By the way guys any gist of how many peeps will represent each country (this time I mean). Why? Last week some1 asked me if one of my friends was selected (i have one that was auditioning) because some1 who auditioned and failed said they had picked. I called but didn't ask because the guy was just talking of something else. I tot that if he was selected thjat would be all he would be telling me. A few minutes ago (2day) - like 30 minutes - he called me and told me he was selected to represent Nigeria and that they want him to be in Lagos on Wednesday by 8:30am so he was running around for cash,
Problem here is that I know my friends and he has a way with words (if u know what i mean *grin*)
So any1 got authentic gist of who's representing naija peeps?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kokobioko(m): 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2007
Spicywax, i can tell u for sure that a girl is representing Naija. its still on eprson per country (12 housemates). i can tell u this cos i helped arranged the shooting of her fav hangout spot, (a joint in VGC).
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Seun(m): 8:42pm On Jun 25, 2007
Please share her name and her picture. I want Nairaland to be the first website to uncover this information! wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kokobioko(m): 8:47pm On Jun 25, 2007
Oga webmaster!! you are already the first to know its a girl besides her family. besides i dont have her pic!, her name i cant tell, state of origin, Delta( they are taking over arent they?) smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 9:34pm On Jun 25, 2007
Oh since she come from Delta she go dey bam

No wahala

kokobioko:

Spicywax, i can tell u for sure that a girl is representing Naija. its still on eprson per country (12 housemates). i can tell u this because i helped arranged the shooting of her fav hangout spot, (a joint in VGC).

Na ajebo be dt
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by nguage(m): 4:37pm On Jun 26, 2007
are we gonna be able to watch it online, or at least the highlight show on youtube. You guys have to do something for peeps wey no dey naija. Like its possible to watch the uk edition on the internet
http://www.freeetv.com/mod.php?Video_Stream&________________________page-watch-id-1271-d
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by sapphirre(f): 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2007
Seeing that is the topic that we are discussing, I know who are the people going the following countries
Ghana
Tanzania
Zambia
Zimbabwe
Malawi
Botswana
Angola.

Need I say more

Later guys
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 2:03am On Jun 28, 2007
n-guage:

are we going to be able to watch it online, or at least the highlight show on youtube. You guys have to do something for peeps wey no dey naija. Like its possible to watch the uk edition on the internet
http://www.freeetv.com/mod.php?Video_Stream&________________________page-watch-id-1271-d

I think so bt i dnt tink its free
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by nguage(m): 2:36am On Jun 28, 2007
I want it free, shey we go see highlight show and eviction show

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (85) (Reply)

Most Handsome Nigerian Actors / Full Profile Of The 2019 BBNaija Housemates (Photos) / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.