Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:40 AM

Pastor Walter Masocha Sex Scandal With Married Daughter, Resigns - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Walter Masocha Sex Scandal With Married Daughter, Resigns (42533 Views)

Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video / COZA Pastor: Ese Walter Reacts To Current Alleged Sex Scandal / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Walter Masocha Sex Scandal With Married Daughter, Resigns by Ty22(m): 7:01am On Jan 03, 2019
Hope he confess to God before tellung man
Re: Pastor Walter Masocha Sex Scandal With Married Daughter, Resigns by Lihyunpark(m): 7:11am On Jan 03, 2019
nairalee:
Honestly the 1 activity that can make the world crumble is sex. These should serve as a lesson to us all but guess what? People will still go extra (negative) miles to get some tonight.

It has broken even the greatest of greats such as

1) World Strongest - Samson
2) World Richest - Solomon
3) World handsomest - Absalom
4) Man after God's own heart - David

Little wonder Our Perfect model in Jesus didn't even bother to marry.

Be wise and guided.

all those are fallacies the bible cant be trusted when God called david his begotten son but david still went on commiting adultery and murder... Some one wrote those shit...it doesnt happen
Re: Pastor Walter Masocha Sex Scandal With Married Daughter, Resigns by nairalee(m): 7:21am On Jan 03, 2019
Lihyunpark:

all those are fallacies the bible cant be trusted when God called david his begotten son but david still went on commiting adultery and murder... Some one wrote those shit...it doesnt happen

Same way the fact that your birth was written by someone cannot be trusted and therefore your existence in doubt.

Argumentum Ad Ignoratiam - The fact that you don't know something does not mean it does not exist

1 Like

Re: Pastor Walter Masocha Sex Scandal With Married Daughter, Resigns by Lihyunpark(m): 7:31am On Jan 03, 2019
nairalee:

Same way the fact that your birth was written by someone cannot be trusted and therefore your existence in doubt.

Argumentum Ad Ignoratiam - The fact that you don't know something does not mean it does not exist

Lol can you just listen to yourself? Well.. My birth was registered in an hospital, I still have parents and extended family who attend the ceremony, and I've watching the recorded video of the ceremony.. Everything cant be a lie. And the fact that you believe in something doesnt neccessarily proves it's real. We talking about the bible here full of discripancies and errors. So when the bible called someone Is God's dear friend and the father of faith and again claim the person commited Incest by marying her step sister.. It's just not making sense! No body is utterly clean but God's beloved dont commit major sins like incest, adultery murder etc!... I wish you can understand but someone who's made up his mind, who's dogmatic will never understand. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Walter Masocha Sex Scandal With Married Daughter, Resigns by MarianaTrench: 7:32am On Jan 03, 2019
How is it possible for a person to find his own daughter sexually attractive? angry
Re: Pastor Walter Masocha Sex Scandal With Married Daughter, Resigns by Mizwisdom(f): 7:34am On Jan 03, 2019
Even a normal male dog will not sleep with its daughter, how come a whole pastor?
Re: Pastor Walter Masocha Sex Scandal With Married Daughter, Resigns by nairalee(m): 7:41am On Jan 03, 2019
Lihyunpark:

Lol can you just listen to yourself? Well.. My birth was registered in an hospital, I still have parents and extended family who attend the ceremony, and I've watching the recorded video of the ceremony.. Everything cant be a lie. And the fact that you believe in something doesnt neccessarily proves it's real. We talking about the bible here full of discripancies and errors. So when the bible called someone Is God's dear friend and the father of faith and again claim the person commited Incest by marying her step sister.. It's just not making sense! No body is utterly clean but God's beloved dont commit major sins like incest, adultery murder etc!... I wish you can understand but someone who's made up his mind, who's dogmatic will never understand. Shalom!

U are not getting my point cos ure prolly pissed.

My point is in a thousand years time your existence may be debatable but I'm sure that won't invalidate its authenticity. You're also right that believing something doesn't make it right though.

Now talking about God's favorites. One thing u should know is that God gave us all freewill. Just the same way u decided not to believe without anyone forcing it down your throat.

That's the beauty of God.
Re: Pastor Walter Masocha Sex Scandal With Married Daughter, Resigns by Lihyunpark(m): 7:48am On Jan 03, 2019
nairalee:

U are not getting my point cos ure prolly pissed.

My point is in a thousand years time your existence may be debatable but I'm sure that won't invalidate its authenticity. You're also right that believing something doesn't make it right though.

Now talking about God's favorites. One thing u should know is that God gave us all freewill. Just the same way u decided not to believe without anyone forcing it down your throat.

That's the beauty of God.

God gave us freewill and nobody is forcing anybody here to believe.
Re: Pastor Walter Masocha Sex Scandal With Married Daughter, Resigns by Basseyabi(m): 7:49am On Jan 03, 2019
[quote author=MillionCash post=74394945]Abomination shocked
30 odds samm
Re: Pastor Walter Masocha Sex Scandal With Married Daughter, Resigns by PapaAdanna: 7:54am On Jan 03, 2019
Daughter sending nudes to papa

When you expect wonders to end... Wonders are just starting to happen
Re: Pastor Walter Masocha Sex Scandal With Married Daughter, Resigns by sukerefakere(m): 8:00am On Jan 03, 2019
VICOiheaka:
you lack fear of God instead of cryingbu are laughing hmmm i pray that God will not laugh at your misery
cheesy

Re: Pastor Walter Masocha Sex Scandal With Married Daughter, Resigns by cardoctor(m): 8:33am On Jan 03, 2019
End time is here. Trumpet will soon blow.
Re: Pastor Walter Masocha Sex Scandal With Married Daughter, Resigns by mechanics(m): 8:43am On Jan 03, 2019
emeijeh:
No be Zimbabwe?!

God-forsaken country
No country is God forsaken.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Walter Masocha Sex Scandal With Married Daughter, Resigns by jantavanta(m): 9:06am On Jan 03, 2019
nickxtra:
I think she could be an adopted daughter. Don't think she a biological child, but even at that.. really disgusting.

chloride6:
Daughter or step daughter?

chiedozie198100:
probably step daughter

You are doubting one of the best kept secrets of our times?
Re: Pastor Walter Masocha Sex Scandal With Married Daughter, Resigns by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:08am On Jan 03, 2019
domainsales18:
People should stop following these Men of God.

Church is a Scam.

Church acts on the gullibility of people.

Church is the opium of the society.

I have stopped going to church because of these foxes in sheep clothings.

They are only there to get your hard earned money in disguise with their sugar coated mouth, quoting scriptures from their old dead scammers.

A word is enough for the wise.
When u go to a holy spirit filled church, u will know. Being outside the church believe me is more prone to evil than when u are inside. No perfect being but we only look up to GOD not man. Be encouraged
Re: Pastor Walter Masocha Sex Scandal With Married Daughter, Resigns by hahn(m): 9:32am On Jan 03, 2019
nairalee:

Prove ur existence first. They're as real as you are to me

Re: Pastor Walter Masocha Sex Scandal With Married Daughter, Resigns by kullozone(m): 9:33am On Jan 03, 2019
nairalee:
Honestly the 1 activity that can make the world crumble is sex. These should serve as a lesson to us all but guess what? People will still go extra (negative) miles to get some tonight.

It has broken even the greatest of greats such as

1) World Strongest - Samson
2) World Richest - Solomon
3) World handsomest - Absalom
4) Man after God's own heart - David

Little wonder Our Perfect model in Jesus didn't even bother to marry.

Be wise and guided.

Oga take it easy... where did you get that info about Absolom

This is a very honest question, pleasesmiley
Re: Pastor Walter Masocha Sex Scandal With Married Daughter, Resigns by Caseless: 9:49am On Jan 03, 2019
Cyoung4real:
Na them sabi,,,oooo. Meanwhile, When visiting a sick person
American's: get well soon
Britain's: speedy recovery
Nigeria's: na this same sickness kill uche o
grin grin
Re: Pastor Walter Masocha Sex Scandal With Married Daughter, Resigns by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 03, 2019
Hotfreeze:
He slept with his daughter and they are asking us to consider Christ-like response and respect his privacy.

Someone that should be brought out with his daughter and stoned to death.

He didn't confess because he was sorry, he confessed because he was caught with evidence.
I'm not in the "do not judge" team, but I must say you've just exhibited a trait of self-righteousness. There's no better way to respond to this issue than that of Christ-likeness.
Re: Pastor Walter Masocha Sex Scandal With Married Daughter, Resigns by KingSango(m): 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2019
hireet:
End time pastor

No they been like that all the time. Even when I was a youth pastors were known sex deviants here in the US. The internet has taught us it goes on worldwide with Pastors.

1 Share

Re: Pastor Walter Masocha Sex Scandal With Married Daughter, Resigns by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 03, 2019
id911:

What is even the meaning of this? Are you guys supporting this barbaric act? If given the chance, I would kill the so-called pastor... Nansense!

Note: I'm a Christian but there're something I would use my common sense to solve not minding anything, we live the rest for judgement day
you speak as if you are God you think being in an office of God is easy allow God to pass his judgment
Re: Pastor Walter Masocha Sex Scandal With Married Daughter, Resigns by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 03, 2019
KingSango:

No they been like that all the time. Even when I was a youth pastors were known sex deviants here in the US. The internet has taught us it goes on worldwide with Pastors.

wow thanks for the confession op take note
Re: Pastor Walter Masocha Sex Scandal With Married Daughter, Resigns by KingSango(m): 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
VICOiheaka:
wow thanks for the confession op take note

The instant social media has given people an uncontrolled media outlet it's a shame more don't use it to expose corruption.

Re: Pastor Walter Masocha Sex Scandal With Married Daughter, Resigns by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
Joromi12:
oya come sleep with me and my friends. God go forgive us later grin
you mocking the grace of God abi, if God should judge your according to your sin,ur mother wont even remember your birth
Re: Pastor Walter Masocha Sex Scandal With Married Daughter, Resigns by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2019
KingSango:

The instant social media has given people an uncontrolled media outlet it's a shame more don't use it to expose corruption.
corruption is not the problem of man rather is his fleshly desires be it money, food, sex, drink, what to wear etc all these are risk factors which lead to a fast, illegal means to have the fore mentioned fleshly desires giving birth to corruption and social media can never have any inhibitory effect on corruption because corruption is in the blood of all men
Re: Pastor Walter Masocha Sex Scandal With Married Daughter, Resigns by Aaronsrod: 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
id911:

What is even the meaning of this? Are you guys supporting this barbaric act? If given the chance, I would kill the so-called pastor... Nansense!

Note: I'm a Christian but there're something I would use my common sense to solve not minding anything, we live the rest for judgement day

You do not understand, my broda.

Who among us has not sinned?

Which Christian can truly say they have never lied and stolen, murdered, raped, cast spells or summoned demons

None.

Therefore be still.

Only God can judge a man of God.
Re: Pastor Walter Masocha Sex Scandal With Married Daughter, Resigns by Nobody: 3:07am On Jan 04, 2019
Then i ask my dear african what is the truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ijebu Juju Landord Used To Tie Tenants' Destiny In Ikorodu (Photos) / Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan / Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.