Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,269 members, 7,881,032 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:12 AM

Give Me Two Good Reasons Why I Should Vote For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Me Two Good Reasons Why I Should Vote For Buhari (617 Views)

Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment / 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals / Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Me Two Good Reasons Why I Should Vote For Buhari by bamvik(m): 1:38am On Jan 03, 2019
Election is in about 43 days time and buhari supporters have been chanting 4+4 . As an undecided voter, give me two solid reasons why i should vote him. Please note this thread is for Buhari's supporters only, link to atikus thread https://www.nairaland.com/4938224/give-me-two-good-reasons
Re: Give Me Two Good Reasons Why I Should Vote For Buhari by mekaboy(m): 1:42am On Jan 03, 2019
1) for Nigerians to see the effect of reinforcing failure.

2) for Nigerians to see that it will be useless for any other region to produce president of a totally collapsed nation.

1 Like

Re: Give Me Two Good Reasons Why I Should Vote For Buhari by netpro(m): 2:19am On Jan 03, 2019
1. To continue building upon the growth already started and improve on it.

2. To prevent those that looted Nigeria mindlessly from returning back to continue were they stopped.

Summary:
Buhari's reelection is moving forward, making progress, tackling existing challenges, improving on current gains and preventing criminals from returning to power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Me Two Good Reasons Why I Should Vote For Buhari by MightySparrow: 5:21am On Jan 03, 2019
So nigeria can break up easily so nigera can break up quickly

2 Likes

Re: Give Me Two Good Reasons Why I Should Vote For Buhari by helinues: 5:25am On Jan 03, 2019
He hasn't performed up to expectations but Atiku can never be an option

He has more completed projects than Pdp

5 Likes

Re: Give Me Two Good Reasons Why I Should Vote For Buhari by Nnemuka(f): 5:46am On Jan 03, 2019
So the value of our currency can remain useless. At least a dollar should become 1000

We love recession. We don't mind if Nigeria goes into recession again

Mr integrity is going to handover to Osibanjo in 2023, so being patient while watching our economy deteriorates is what we owe ourselves as Nigerians
Re: Give Me Two Good Reasons Why I Should Vote For Buhari by Nobody: 5:47am On Jan 03, 2019
Re: Give Me Two Good Reasons Why I Should Vote For Buhari by bamvik(m): 8:23am On Jan 03, 2019
Where are buhari supporters
Re: Give Me Two Good Reasons Why I Should Vote For Buhari by bamvik(m): 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
netpro:
1. To continue building upon the growth already started and improve on it.

2. To prevent those that looted Nigeria mindlessly from returning back to continue were they stopped.

Summary:
Buhari's reelection is moving forward, making progress, tackling existing challenges, improving on current gains and preventing criminals from returning to power.
good one

1 Like

Re: Give Me Two Good Reasons Why I Should Vote For Buhari by Shawnnn01: 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2019
A. For 16 years Nigeria’s budget was less than 4 trillion while crude sold at close to n over $100. Last year Buhari’s budget was 9 trillion while crude sold below $40. What does this tell you ?

PDP looting Nigeria under the table, accountants will explain that to you. Revenue never budgeted will never be accounted for, this implies PDP have always looted more than half of the national budget because it was never recorded or accounted for.

B. Buhari in less than 4 commissioned airport terminal in Abuja & PH, railway springing up here n there Ajaokuta rail Abuja rail Lagos etc. Now PDP claim he initiated all this but my reply the only airport terminal I am aware PDP initiated n commissioned in it 16 years of locust is the Owerri airport Stella Oduah upgrade to water n seaport.

We can all argue from now till tomorrow but what remarkable project did PDP initiate n complete in 16 years ? Pls name just one in 16 years. It was even Buhari that had to rebuild airport runway in Kaduna n Abuja in record time. PDP left Nigeria to rot away while it looted our destiny.

C. Buhari is not good he as destroyed the economy of Nigeria but I am yet to see a president that gave out loans to state governors in Nigeria right from 1960 till now. This Buhari inherited a govt that had to borrow money to pay federal civil service though the previous govt sold crude for over $100 while crude sold for around $40 when Buhari paid the salaries Jonathan was owing and also gave out bailout loans to states.

That tells you the magnitude of looting going on under the PDP, instead of Ebele to stop the looting by PDP n pay civil servants he simply watched helplessly as the treasury was plundered.

D. The reasons are endless but this will do for now

2 Likes

Re: Give Me Two Good Reasons Why I Should Vote For Buhari by bamvik(m): 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2019
Shawnnn01:
A. For 16 years Nigeria’s budget was less than 4 trillion while crude sold at close to n over $100. Last year Buhari’s budget was 9 trillion while crude sold below $40. What does this tell you ?

PDP looting Nigeria under the table, accountants will explain that to you. Revenue never budgeted will never be accounted for, this implies PDP have always looted more than half of the national budget because it was never recorded or accounted for.

B. Buhari in less than 4 commissioned airport terminal in Abuja & PH, railway springing up here n there Ajaokuta rail Abuja rail Lagos etc. Now PDP claim he initiated all this but my reply the only airport terminal I am aware PDP initiated n commissioned in it 16 years of locust is the Owerri airport Stella Oduah upgrade to water n seaport.

We can all argue from now till tomorrow but what remarkable project did PDP initiate n complete in 16 years ? Pls name just one in 16 years. It was even Buhari that had to rebuild airport runway in Kaduna n Abuja in record time. PDP left Nigeria to rot away while it looted our destiny.

C. Buhari is not good he as destroyed the economy of Nigeria but I am yet to see a president that gave out loans to state governors in Nigeria right from 1960 till now. This Buhari inherited a govt that had to borrow money to pay federal civil service though the previous govt sold crude for over $100 while crude sold for around $40 when Buhari paid the salaries Jonathan was owing and also gave out bailout loans to states.

That tells you the magnitude of looting going on under the PDP, instead of Ebele to stop the looting by PDP n pay civil servants he simply watched helplessly as the treasury was plundered.

Pls i need jus two solid reasons thanks for your response

1 Like

Re: Give Me Two Good Reasons Why I Should Vote For Buhari by paj4love: 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2019
Shawnnn01:
A[b]. For 16 years Nigeria’s budget was less than 4 trillion while crude sold at close to n over $100. Last year Buhari’s budget was 9 trillion while crude sold below $40.[/b] What does this tell you ?

How much was Dollar to Naira Then and now? Please do the math
Re: Give Me Two Good Reasons Why I Should Vote For Buhari by theenchanter: 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2019
Nnemuka:
So the value of our currency can remain useless. At least a dollar should become 1000

We love recession. We don't mind if Nigeria goes into recession again

Mr integrity is going to handover to Osibanjo in 2023, so being patient while watching our economy deteriorates is what we owe ourselves as Nigerians
i think some people need to know d diff between exchange rate n value of currency, Nigeria's naira still has value than most african country's currency.

Secondly, exchange rate is not a requisite for well managed economy but value of d currency.
Re: Give Me Two Good Reasons Why I Should Vote For Buhari by theenchanter: 2:38pm On Jan 03, 2019
paj4love:

How much was Dollar to Naira Then and now? Please do the math
which maths?? Do we pay civil servants in dollar or are our roads constructed with dollars?
Re: Give Me Two Good Reasons Why I Should Vote For Buhari by bamvik(m): 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2019
theenchanter:
i think some people need to know d diff between exchange rate n value of currency, Nigeria's naira still has value than most african country's currency.

Secondly, exchange rate is not a requisite for well managed economy but value of d currency.
i will need to google the difference thats if i will understand

(1) (Reply)

The Fate That Will Befall the soon to be disbanded APC Noise Makers This Year / Massive Protest In Abuja For The Release Of El-zakzaky / The Difference Between Atiku And Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.