Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,400 members, 7,971,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:06 AM

Please Is There Any App That I Can Use To Make A Video Reaction Like This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Is There Any App That I Can Use To Make A Video Reaction Like This (421 Views)

Did You Break This During Your Childhood? What Was The Reaction Like? / Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am / Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Is There Any App That I Can Use To Make A Video Reaction Like This by bazetrend: 1:50am On Jan 03, 2019
please is there any app that I can use to make a video reaction like you can pause the video after talking you can continue it while the video is down on ya screen pinned down like the pics below

(1) (Reply)

Ex-militant Leader Osama Gives Solution To Ending Insecurity In Rivers State / Pastor Sam Adeyemi Caught Having Nice Time With Is Wife(picture), / [photos] Davido Buys Lati A Brand New Benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.