Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,857 members, 7,980,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 11:02 PM

Davido Finally Gives “I Call Lati, I Call Lati” Boy N1million He Promised Him (V - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Finally Gives “I Call Lati, I Call Lati” Boy N1million He Promised Him (V (379 Views)

Shokki Shitta Claims Davido Has Not Given Him The 1M He Promised him / Davido Gifts His Personal Assistant, Lati A Brand New Benz / "We Tried Our Best" - Davido Finally Gives Up On Atiku (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Finally Gives “I Call Lati, I Call Lati” Boy N1million He Promised Him (V by Naijajeodax(m): 5:36am On Jan 03, 2019
Davido finally gives “I call Lati, I call Lati” boy N1million he promised him (Video)

Not long after singer, Davido and his crew took to Instastory to mock the boy he promised N1million but was yet to deliver, which prompted the boy to call him out, the singer has finally fulfilled his promise to him.

It should be recalled that the singer had promised N1million to the boy at his concert for fighting for ladies who were being rough handled, while other men scrambled to take their share of the money he sprayed during his performance.

watch the video here>> https://naijajeodax.com/2019/01/davido-finally-gives-i-call-lati-i-call-lati-boy-n1million-he-promised-him-video/

(1) (Reply)

Many Trapped As Train Derails In Lagos / Hear What P Diddy Said About The Internet / Compare Rudeboy Fans In Nigeria And The Ones Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.