Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,396 members, 7,881,436 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:35 PM

New Year Message: We Have Made Progress, Adaelu Assures Constituents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Year Message: We Have Made Progress, Adaelu Assures Constituents (459 Views)

Buhari To Foreign Envoys: We Have Made Progress Against Insecurity / Dickson Opens Constituency Office In Sagbama, Assures Constituents Of Direct Acc / Nigeria Has Not Made Progress Since 1960-Are Blacks Cursed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Year Message: We Have Made Progress, Adaelu Assures Constituents by chuksahamefule: 7:45am On Jan 03, 2019
As we move into a very important year in our lives as a people, let us reflect on our achievements and limitations in the year just ended, as a leader I am very proud to say that we have recorded successes and have established dedication and trust in our duties as your representative.

I believe that whatever challenges we faced collectively and individually in the past we will overcome them as one proud constituency and as a people we should strive for more consideration for others before self.

As we enter into an election year, let us pay more attention to those things that truly unite us and eschew divisive tendencies, let us listen to issues that will bring about the needed development and not things that will run us down, let us show understanding towards each other and conduct ourselves in a manner that will set us on the path of progress.

As a lawmaker, I am committed to making good and steady progress and make our constituency the envy of all, I will work even harder towards achieving a successful and more result oriented constituency, the focus of my representation going forward is to achieve an economy that's fit for the future, to build a stronger and fairer constituency for everyone that will bring about a renewed confidence and pride.

I must admit to the glory of God that we made progress in 2018 on issues such as creating new opportunities for young graduates, we attracted infrastructural development such as roads construction and rehabilitation, scholarships for the indigent, free health care scheme, skill acquisition training and establishment of trained entrepreneurs, we constructed hospitals and in the area of politics we advanced reconciliation and unity amongst our People, all these are our outside of our core mandate, which is lawmaking and oversight duties and to the glory God we also gave our best.

But I also recognize that there is still a lot of work to be done, and I can’t do it alone without your support.

As I welcome everybody into the year 2019, I pray that the year presents to us greater opportunities for excellence for us and our families.

I wish everyone a very happy New Year.

Honourable Solomon E. Adaelu
Member Representing Obingwa/Osisioma/Ugwunagbor Federal Constituency — with Sloddy Adaelu.

(1) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Will Be Fully In Charge Of My Campaigns — Buhari / Strange 3 Year Old Girl Sings Passionately about President Buhari / Brown Envelope Of How PDP Use To Share Looted Monies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.