Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,184 members, 7,880,692 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:41 AM

Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby (37110 Views)

Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) / The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis / Amazing Transformation Of A Lady Born Bow-Legged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by slawomir: 1:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
Isoright
Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by nickxtra(m): 1:11pm On Jan 03, 2019
Where is the deformity located on her ? I can't seem to see any, pls
Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by Princezibk: 1:13pm On Jan 03, 2019
Chai, u don spoil market for am sharpaly...
opomulero:

this guy is a scammer beware, he jus registered today and start advertising fixed games, please run from him
Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 03, 2019
That's African men for you. They only make mouth but they are down for anything that wears skirt.
Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by D1zion: 1:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
Even with the deformity, she still looks beautiful. To me.

1 Like

Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by azpekuliar: 1:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
kennygee:
The baby is so beautiful, the mum too despite her deformity.

Isn’t it too early to start lying in the new year?
Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by azpekuliar: 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2019
D1zion:
Even with the deformity, she still looks beautiful. To me.

cheesy grin
Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by Memories12411: 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
Love bears all things. There's someone for everyone.
Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Just look at the beautiful baby.

She's indeed blessed to have a man who loved her despite her deformity.... Very rare to find such guys like us.

I just can't stop looking at the beautiful baby again... I love new born babies, they're extremely cute. cheesy
Just like my bro New born baby are like Angel from heaven

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by JasonScoolari: 1:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
wizy1989:
Just like my bro New born baby are like Angel from heaven
Awwww, so cute!

I just kissed the screen of my phone. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2019
LordSaints:
God for bid*spit*

Having a baby ?

Amen for you
Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by Ubdavis(m): 1:39pm On Jan 03, 2019
Pls what's the name of this Congress congenital face disorder ? I really want to knw.
Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by Ubdavis(m): 1:41pm On Jan 03, 2019
Pls what's the name of this congenital face disorder ? I really want to knw. I have a neighbor with that same condition.
Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by OkunrinOloro: 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2019
With a Bible in one hand and BMC stipend in the other hand.

post=74403881:
God works in a mysterious ways...

Praise his HOLY name!
Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by frozen70(f): 1:54pm On Jan 03, 2019
This thing called love is as strong as a gene

They both look happy and I thank God in advance because that child will not carry that deformity

Thumbs up for the guy for sharing love with her
Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by showafrica(m): 1:57pm On Jan 03, 2019
EMMAUGOH:
Her parent is rich

Yea.. and that guy man just collected his own share of the cake for performing the duty.
Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Awwww, so cute!

I just kissed the screen of my phone. cheesy
thanks dear just 7months now........live in Germany because I know Niaja weather hahahaha lol
Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by kennyjam: 2:27pm On Jan 03, 2019
Teacher Collin's syndrome.
cute baby and a happy family!
Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by ImperialYoruba: 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2019
kennygee:
The baby is so beautiful, the mum too despite her deformity.

I was just thinking to myself he is lucky he saw her before me...thats a good fvck he got for himself.
Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2019
All Nigerian Citizens and legal occupants of the country are now mandated to produce their verifiable National Identity Number (NIN) to be able to access any services provided by the Federal Government of Nigeria.

This was announced by the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC), and took effect from January 1, 2019 (Tuesday).

Government Ministries and Agencies that will require the NIN include: the Nigeria Immigration Service, Federal Road Safety Corp (FRSC), National Pension Commission, Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), among others.

Staff and families are therefore advised to have their NIN numbers available at all times. Those yet to obtain the NIN are advised to ensure conclusion of the National Identity Card Registration exercise to secure the NIN as soon as possible.
Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by ImperialYoruba: 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
Oh im sorry ladies...i forgot to say hello to the new born...heeey little girl, congrats, and welcome!! grin
Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by iluvdonjazzy: 2:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
SanLorrenzo:
Who said God is not good
slap that person

1 Like

Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by tunjilomo(m): 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2019
Awww. Lovely
Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by Tijay90(m): 3:04pm On Jan 03, 2019
Well...not to mock you but I think same god gave you that face he's saving you from.
Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by sunnymighty(m): 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
Ubdavis:
Pls what's the name of this congenital face disorder ? I really want to knw. I have a neighbor with that same condition.

I think it is edward syndrome, might be wrong though but google it as well as the images.
Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by JasonScoolari: 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
wizy1989:
thanks dear just 7months now........live in Germany because I know Niaja weather hahahaha lol
Lol, that's quite harsh to your country.
Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by sunnymighty(m): 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
kennyjam:
Teacher Collin's syndrome.

cute baby and a happy family!

bless you brother, was thinking edwards syndrome

1 Like

Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by cherriex(f): 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Just look at the beautiful baby.

She's indeed blessed to have a man who loved her despite her deformity.... Very rare to find such guys like us.

I just can't stop looking at the beautiful baby again... I love new born babies, they're extremely cute. cheesy

She's indeed blessed, God is not partial, this one u said us, can you??
Don't worry I am not deformed but just asking.
Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by JasonScoolari: 3:52pm On Jan 03, 2019
cherriex:

She's indeed blessed, God is not partial, this one u said us, can you??
Don't worry I am not deformed but just asking.
I am more special in my own way and I wouldn't want to blow my trumpet in a public forum.

1 Like

Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by damisijohn(m): 5:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
I'm really happy for her, God will protect the baby.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband / A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. / What Is The Food You Can Eat Everyday And Never Get Tired of?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.