Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:47 PM

GRAPHIC PHOTOS: Man Baths Daughter With Acid Because He Wanted A Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / GRAPHIC PHOTOS: Man Baths Daughter With Acid Because He Wanted A Son (1043 Views)

Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest / Tamira Bello, JJC Skillz Daughter With Taiye Fajemisin Slays In Bikini / Meet Ehi Idibia, 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi Looking Much Like Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GRAPHIC PHOTOS: Man Baths Daughter With Acid Because He Wanted A Son by Naijaarchive(m): 10:28am On Jan 03, 2019
23 year old Anmol Rodrigous was only two months old when her father bathed her with acid over her being a girl child.
It was learnt that Anmol who was curled up in her mother’s lap when her father poured a can
of acid
on them, killing her mother, and disfiguring her has
shared an inspiring new year message.
The 23 year old who now runs her own survivor foundation has revealed that she has overcome
the physical and emotional pain and has also
become
an inspiration to many women like her.

Anmol, which means priceless in Hindi, claims to be the happiest girl in the world. She lives alone in
Mumbai, India, where she arranges funds for her ongoing reconstructive surgeries and runs an NGO
Acid Survivor Sahas Foundation, through which she
has helped 20 such women getting employment
and organised a lavish wedding for a friend.

More Photos >>> https://www.naijaarchive.com/2019/01/graphic-photos-man-baths-daughter-with.html

1 Like

Re: GRAPHIC PHOTOS: Man Baths Daughter With Acid Because He Wanted A Son by CreepyBlackpool: 10:37am On Jan 03, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
her picture made me forget what I wanted to say about her story
her story made me keep what I wanted to say about her picture to myself
Re: GRAPHIC PHOTOS: Man Baths Daughter With Acid Because He Wanted A Son by OneCorner: 10:56am On Jan 03, 2019
Good. That’ll send a strong warning to women dat male children are needed
Re: GRAPHIC PHOTOS: Man Baths Daughter With Acid Because He Wanted A Son by derrydinny: 11:47am On Jan 03, 2019
this one face dey scare person o grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: GRAPHIC PHOTOS: Man Baths Daughter With Acid Because He Wanted A Son by Cately(f): 1:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
Who is the man that can Bleep or marry her for money not once
Re: GRAPHIC PHOTOS: Man Baths Daughter With Acid Because He Wanted A Son by Cately(f): 1:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
Who is the man that can f**k or marry her for money not once
Re: GRAPHIC PHOTOS: Man Baths Daughter With Acid Because He Wanted A Son by Cately(f): 1:45pm On Jan 03, 2019
derrydinny:
this one face dey scare person o grin[color=#000099][/color]
let her do plastic surgery
Re: GRAPHIC PHOTOS: Man Baths Daughter With Acid Because He Wanted A Son by Peterdredd(m): 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2019
angry
Re: GRAPHIC PHOTOS: Man Baths Daughter With Acid Because He Wanted A Son by Endowed595(m): 3:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
I blame the woman that married her father. I honestly feel for the girl but her dead mother maybe deserved it.

(1) (Reply)

See This Very Hilarious Church Poster (photo) / 10 Popular Nigerian Celebrities Who Skin Make You Think They Are White / Beyonce Shares Beautiful Photos Taken By Blue Ivy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.