Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,068 members, 7,966,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 08:49 AM

'They Have Turned My Brother's Life To A Living Hell'- Sam Melaye(Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'They Have Turned My Brother's Life To A Living Hell'- Sam Melaye(Video) (452 Views)

I Have Turned Him Into A Rastafarian - Shehu Sani 'mocks' El-rufai / Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu / APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'They Have Turned My Brother's Life To A Living Hell'- Sam Melaye(Video) by shakaranews: 10:33am On Jan 03, 2019
Samuel Melaye, brother to Dino Melaye, Senator representing Kogi west, has kicked against the police siege at the lawmaker’s residence.

The police have been at the Abuja residence of Melaye since last week, seeking to arrest him over alleged culpable homicide.

Speaking during a Channels TV programme on Wednesday, Samuel said the senator’s whereabouts have remained unknown following the siege.

He said the government and the police have made the life of Melaye “a living hell” for the past few months.

Asked by the anchor about the senator’s whereabouts, he responded: “I cannot confirm categorically because they have not allowed anybody into that house. They shut the house, they are the ones opening the gate.

“My parents are supposed to be in that house as we speak. Dino is not the only occupant of that house, there are staff.”

According to him, “the case they are raising against us happened in July; I was there in the car, the policemen shot at us. I have six bullets riddled on that car. So how can they turn around all of a sudden and say we are the ones shooting at the police?”

He said the senator’s orderlies have been taken away since “over seven months ago.”

“And because of the injustice on a daily basis, we cannot believe anything they say or do. I believe they are out to harm my brother,” he added.

“They went into the compound, arrested the security man, beat him up; the cleaner and bodyguard the same thing.”
Watch Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jDn3zNhYgo

https://www.thecable.ng/sam-melaye-police-have-made-the-life-of-my-brother-a-living-hell

Cc Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: 'They Have Turned My Brother's Life To A Living Hell'- Sam Melaye(Video) by clownboi: 10:58am On Jan 03, 2019
Your brother should just visit the police him, prove he his innocence and move on ...If he his running it mean he has a skeleton on his cupboard shikena. undecided
Re: 'They Have Turned My Brother's Life To A Living Hell'- Sam Melaye(Video) by emmyid(m): 11:05am On Jan 03, 2019
Tell your brother to come out from where ever he is hiding if truly he is innocent.
Re: 'They Have Turned My Brother's Life To A Living Hell'- Sam Melaye(Video) by creektownnews: 11:07am On Jan 03, 2019
This war is getting interesting. Jubril and his witch hunting government.
Re: 'They Have Turned My Brother's Life To A Living Hell'- Sam Melaye(Video) by Mankos(m): 11:14am On Jan 03, 2019
God punish you and that ur brother.
Re: 'They Have Turned My Brother's Life To A Living Hell'- Sam Melaye(Video) by bodmasfem(m): 11:16am On Jan 03, 2019
can't u see his younger brother's mouth, he is an Igbo smoker. like Dino like his brother!
Re: 'They Have Turned My Brother's Life To A Living Hell'- Sam Melaye(Video) by Mankos(m): 11:17am On Jan 03, 2019
May thunder fire you and that ur brother.

Re: 'They Have Turned My Brother's Life To A Living Hell'- Sam Melaye(Video) by Ogaemmy: 11:21am On Jan 03, 2019
The situation in Nigeria is pathetic. God help us

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Will Be Completely Industrialized In 8 Years –sunny Ibuot / Why You Should Vote For Atiku As A Youth Thread / Buhari Proves He Is A Digital President Committed To Transparency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.