Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,572 members, 7,972,144 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:46 AM

Ogun APC Cautions Amosun Against The Party’s Governorship Candidate, Prince Dapo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun APC Cautions Amosun Against The Party’s Governorship Candidate, Prince Dapo (12664 Views)

Abia APC Cautions New Members Against Illegal Registration / APC Cautions Peter Obi: You're Crossing The Line With Your Accusations / Bayelsa Guber: APC Cautions FG Against Releasing N7bn VAT Refund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun APC Cautions Amosun Against The Party’s Governorship Candidate, Prince Dapo by AgbariOjukwu1: 1:23pm On Jan 03, 2019
raumdeuter:

People like Amosun if not curtailed now will pose a problem when elected. Is Buhari okay with Amosun campaigning against PDP in Ogun?

Yeah both APM and Amosun are working for Buhari.. Though the Apc group loyal to Osoba are not happy that Buhari wasn't able to persuade Amosun to support Dapo Abiodun. Dapo hasn't even done his campaign flag off. Apc should have given the party ticket to Ogun West and Not Ogun East ...Osoba and Tinubu prioritized dealing with Amosun and taking away the party structure away from me over winning the Election... You can't embarrass a sitting governor expect to win, they can destroy things you need to find another way.

My only concern now is that, this may lead to GNI winning Ogun state and most of us believe GNI will decamp back to PDP, Most of the former OGD boys are the ones supporting GNI. ...it's quite unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Ogun APC Cautions Amosun Against The Party’s Governorship Candidate, Prince Dapo by raumdeuter: 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2019
AgbariOjukwu1:

Yeah both APM and Amosun are working for Buhari.. Though the Apc group loyal to Osoba are not happy that Buhari wasn't able to persuade Amosun to support Dapo Abiodun. Dapo hasn't even done his campaign flag off. Apc should have given the party ticket to Ogun West and Not Ogun East ...Osoba and Tinubu prioritized dealing with Amosun and taking away the party structure away from me over winning the Election... You can't embarrass a sitting governor expect to win, they can destroy things you need to find another way.

My only concern now is that, this may lead to GNI winning Ogun state and most of us believe GNI will decamp back to PDP, Most of the former OGD boys are the ones supporting GNI. ...it's quite unfortunate.

I think Buhari is wrong here. You have the VP from this same State, How will the party executives in the VPs state not be loyal to him, with an eye on 2023?

Normally the Ogun APC structure should be handed to Osinbajo. How will the VP be leading campaign in other states and not have a say in his own home state
Re: Ogun APC Cautions Amosun Against The Party’s Governorship Candidate, Prince Dapo by lenghtinny(m): 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2019
mojojesu94:

2011 still fresh in our minds. How he was used by OGD to split PDP vote that brought in SIA who took the state and showed us sia iya.

No betrayer is meant to be trusted again. unfortunately OGD that used him is back to same PDP and seeking senatorial ticket under same PDP (though if not careful similar treatment awaits him cos ijebus don't forget issues fast) and GNI is politically stranded.

Shows you are not in touch with the realities on ground in Ogun state politics.

is it the same Daniel that is busy with Atikus campaign that is gunning for senate then you must be dreaming because Daniel hasnt for once interfered in Buruji and Adebutu's fight for the soul of Ogun PDP. I dont know where you got your own news from.

Back to the matter, do you wonder why OBJ is suddenly supporting the boy he vehemently opposed in 2011? Thats because Baba kept to his part of agreement made with GNI which Amosun is now betraying.

Amosun would have been history if not for Obj's help in 2015. Those that knows the truth knows he didn't win the election.

Amosun trying to play God in Ogun politics was due to the fact that he got intoxicated by power but sooner or later, he will be put in his deserved place.

like I said earlier, this election is GNI's to lose, you can argue with your phone.
Re: Ogun APC Cautions Amosun Against The Party’s Governorship Candidate, Prince Dapo by lenghtinny(m): 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2019
[quote author=AgbariOjukwu1 post=74411430]

Yeah both APM and Amosun are working for Buhari.. Though the Apc group loyal to Osoba are not happy that Buhari wasn't able to persuade Amosun to support Dapo Abiodun. Dapo hasn't even done his campaign flag off. Apc should have given the party ticket to Ogun West and Not Ogun East ...Osoba and Tinubu prioritized dealing with Amosun and taking away the party structure away from me over winning the Election... You can't embarrass a sitting governor expect to win
The way Amosun got Ogun in 2011 is the same way GNI i staking it in 2019...
Both Abiodun and Amosun's boy will fail..... Its a sure banker
Re: Ogun APC Cautions Amosun Against The Party’s Governorship Candidate, Prince Dapo by dyydxx: 1:38pm On Jan 03, 2019
AgbariOjukwu1:

It is still better for the state for GNI to win and decamp to PDP than have Amosun have his way.
Re: Ogun APC Cautions Amosun Against The Party’s Governorship Candidate, Prince Dapo by Sholly24: 1:57pm On Jan 03, 2019
Amosun is fighting a good fight to liberate a tribe (yewa) that has been segregated in ogun state governance .And God Almighty will vindicate him. Dapo , oshinomole and others knows they did not win the Apc primaries. They should be held responsible for the political mess in that state now

2 Likes

Re: Ogun APC Cautions Amosun Against The Party’s Governorship Candidate, Prince Dapo by StJasper(m): 1:59pm On Jan 03, 2019
Baawaa:
Amosun is fighting a good fight,Tinubu think he is wise he want to use Ijebu against Ogun State

You are totally wrong there. Amosu got it all wrong from the outset.
Re: Ogun APC Cautions Amosun Against The Party’s Governorship Candidate, Prince Dapo by Humblega(m): 2:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
Wot i know is ogun election will b sheared among them...

D party that will win governorship might not have more that 10 out of 24 house of assembly....

Apc, pdp, adp, adc, apm......they are all mad

1 Like

Re: Ogun APC Cautions Amosun Against The Party’s Governorship Candidate, Prince Dapo by dyydxx: 2:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
Sholly24:
Amosun is fighting a good fight to liberate a tribe (yewa) that has been segregated in ogun state governance .And God Almighty will vindicate him. Dapo , oshinomole and others knows they did not win the Apc primaries. They should be hold responsible for the political mess in that state now

Total rubbish. Didn't he defeat Yewa to emerge both in 2011 and 2015.

This is total bullshit

1 Like

Re: Ogun APC Cautions Amosun Against The Party’s Governorship Candidate, Prince Dapo by Humblega(m): 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2019
StJasper:

You are totally wrong there. Amosu got it all wrong from the outset.

Bcs he has his choice among d candidates. It is common tin to av ur choices among contenstant......coming out to list them might b wrong though.

Replacing winners of legit primary is worst......They should av kuku strengthening dem with cash and fed might during primart......

U cant engaged in such method fight and still expecting d person to support u wen he is not ambode

Las las ........GNI will take d chance

1 Like

Re: Ogun APC Cautions Amosun Against The Party’s Governorship Candidate, Prince Dapo by SEGLIZ: 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2019
raumdeuter:
Why cant APC suspend Amosun and give his ticket to a worthy person

they need him to win the state and still want to take the state structure away from him. they know, him pulling out means their fall in the state, the 2015 pdp fall is a lesson to keep remembering.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun APC Cautions Amosun Against The Party’s Governorship Candidate, Prince Dapo by raumdeuter: 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
SEGLIZ:

they need him to win the state and still want to take the state structure away from. they know him pulling out means their fall fall in the state, the of 2015 pdp fall is a lesson to keep remembering.

Do you think if Amosun was suspended Buhari will not win Ogun State? I think Buhari will win Ogun State and most of the SW with or without Amosun

I know the politician might not want to be overconfident and carry everyone along but by doing so, they carry a lot of dead weight which will drag them back like Saraki and Dino did this last time

1 Like

Re: Ogun APC Cautions Amosun Against The Party’s Governorship Candidate, Prince Dapo by Bimpe29: 5:32pm On Jan 03, 2019
This is one of the interesting elements of 2019 general elections.
Re: Ogun APC Cautions Amosun Against The Party’s Governorship Candidate, Prince Dapo by Tareq1105: 6:17pm On Jan 03, 2019
Baawaa:
Amosun is fighting a good fight,Tinubu think he is wise he want to use Ijebu against Ogun State

8 yrs ago Osoba took your Master Amosun to Tinubu at Bourdillon to go and prostrate. Yes or No?

Are you not aware that Ogun State is divided into two political blocs for producing governor and deputy?

For your education, we have :

Ijebu / Remo; and

Egba / Yewa.

Amosun selfishness and greed will lead to serious political disunity and distrust especially between the Ijebus and Egbas in future political calculations.
Re: Ogun APC Cautions Amosun Against The Party’s Governorship Candidate, Prince Dapo by Tareq1105: 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
SEGLIZ:

they need him to win the state and still want to take the state structure away from. they know him pulling out means their fall fall in the state, the of 2015 pdp fall is a lesson to keep remembering.

Left for Baba Oshomhole he would have been suspended but for Baba Buhari fatherly patience.
Re: Ogun APC Cautions Amosun Against The Party’s Governorship Candidate, Prince Dapo by SEGLIZ: 6:37pm On Jan 03, 2019
Tareq1105:

Left for Baba Oshomhole he would have been suspended but for Baba Buhari fatherly patience.

PMB has done well and one thing I know is he so close to the president. the truth is you don't come into a man's home rob and rape him and expect him not give a fight or come after you when knows he has what it takes to give a good.
oshiomole is a beast Amosun should have supported for that post. just like a monster you made now fighting back. pmb really saved nlc president's guts.
they can't just afford to loose Ogun State cos with Amosun out of the scheme apc in the state looses the structure and the presidential race is in jeopardy.
Re: Ogun APC Cautions Amosun Against The Party’s Governorship Candidate, Prince Dapo by SEGLIZ: 6:47pm On Jan 03, 2019
Tareq1105:

8 yrs ago Osoba took your Master Amosun to Tinubu at Bourdillon to go and prostrate. Yes or No?

Are you not aware that Ogun State is divided into two political blocs for producing governor and deputy?

For your education, we have :

Ijebu / Remo; and

Egba / Yewa.

Amosun selfishness and greed will lead to serious political disunity and distrust especially between the Ijebus and Egbas in future political calculations.

I love your restructuring mode but first the prostration issue might remain a good reason he (Amosun) became untouchable (some sort of invisibility) to jagaban and osoba?
Yewa and Awori is where the go to scramble for the winning vote. the tides and time are changing.
Re: Ogun APC Cautions Amosun Against The Party’s Governorship Candidate, Prince Dapo by humberjade: 8:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
raumdeuter:

I think Buhari is wrong here. You have the VP from this same State, How will the party executives in the VPs state not be loyal to him, with an eye on 2023?

Normally the Ogun APC structure should be handed to Osinbajo. How will the VP be leading campaign in other states and not have a say in his own home state

Do u know why that can't happen? Osinbajo is a Lagos boy...he votes in Lagos and can't win Ogun for Buhari...he has no political base and clout in Ogun...plus Buhari knows what Amosun is capable of...go and find out d roles Amosun played in d emergence and victories of Fayemi and Akeredolu against Tinubu's wish...even Oyetola could have lost had Amosun and Fayemi not intervened.

1 Like

Re: Ogun APC Cautions Amosun Against The Party’s Governorship Candidate, Prince Dapo by Ayobami7(m): 8:25pm On Jan 03, 2019
德英国加
Re: Ogun APC Cautions Amosun Against The Party’s Governorship Candidate, Prince Dapo by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2019
lenghtinny:

Shows you are not in touch with the realities on ground in Ogun state politics.

is it the same Daniel that is busy with Atikus campaign that is gunning for senate then you must be dreaming because Daniel hasnt for once interfered in Buruji and Adebutu's fight for the soul of Ogun PDP. I dont know where you got your own news from.

Back to the matter, do you wonder why OBJ is suddenly supporting the boy he vehemently opposed in 2011? Thats because Baba kept to his part of agreement made with GNI which Amosun is now betraying.

Amosun would have been history if not for Obj's help in 2015. Those that knows the truth knows he didn't win the election.

Amosun trying to play God in Ogun politics was due to the fact that he got intoxicated by power but sooner or later, he will be put in his deserved place.

like I said earlier, this election is GNI's to lose, you can argue with your phone.

thanks for the info.... I may not be so sound in the internal politics, but a new generation arising may not be prone to babasope politics,

Maybe if GNI can answer the reason he left PDP 2011 I can believe he is trustworthy. Not just another amosun jumping from pillar to post.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Condemns Attack On Oshiomhole’s Residence / Bayelsa PDP In Confusion Over Defections / Forgery: Saraki And Ekweremadu’s Arraignment Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.