Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,881 members, 7,915,539 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:10 AM

Woman Dies On New Year Day After High Tension Cable Fell On Her (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Dies On New Year Day After High Tension Cable Fell On Her (Photos) (597 Views)

Dino Melaye Cooking For Himself On New Year Day In Dubai (Photos) / Regina Daniels' Mother, Rita's Only Brother Dies On Christmas Day / Van Vicker Graduates From University 24 Years After High School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Dies On New Year Day After High Tension Cable Fell On Her (Photos) by helobabe: 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
A Nigerian woman and mother of one lost her life on New Year Day after a high tension cable fell on her at Ikorodu area of Lagos state.

Her friends have taken to Facebook to mourn the tragic death of Abimbola Mutiat who died after high tension cable fell on her .

Facebook user, Rasheed Fatuga, who shared the story online, said the deceased woman who recently celebrated her 40th birthday, was seeing off a friend who came to pay her a visit at her home around Solebo estate in Aga Ikorodu, when the cable fell on her on December 9th 2018. She was rushed to the hospital where she was until she died on New Year day January 1st 2019.

One of her friends, Bello Akeem Chuba, posted photos of the 40-year-old mother of one. He wrote:

“Each time I see your pictures on the sick bed I cried ’cause being in that same position some years back,thank God I survived mine,you battle to survive this but God in His power took you away from us continue to rest in peace.
Abimbola Mutty..you came,you saw,and I can’t saw you conquer but Baba God is “alapa dúp??” so who am I to justify Him. Mutiat Okanlawon we gonna miss you RIP!!!!”

Gist from GistMore - https://gistmore.com/woman-dies-on-new-year-day-after-high-tension-cable-fell-on-her-photos

Re: Woman Dies On New Year Day After High Tension Cable Fell On Her (Photos) by helobabe: 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2019

Re: Woman Dies On New Year Day After High Tension Cable Fell On Her (Photos) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:16pm On Jan 03, 2019
So sad.
Not a good way to start the new year.
Praying for her family and love ones . embarassed
Re: Woman Dies On New Year Day After High Tension Cable Fell On Her (Photos) by LuciferKristi: 12:25pm On Jan 03, 2019
Since her friends are leading the condolences and not her husband I can only surmise that she is a desperate, used & dumped, menopaused, feminist baby mama who was probably seeing off a married male client after sending her only child to play with neighbours for the entire 6 hour sex romp.

Unfortunately for her, I have run out of sympathy at the moment as I have exhausted it on Piper Perri after watching her swallow 2 big black preeqs down her asshole at the same time last night.

I wish her a speedy recovery.
And as for the madam above, Rest in Preeq.

*spits angry

(1) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Dabbles Into Hairdressing, With His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola / [video] Zlatan – Zanku (legwork) / Rita Ora Poses Nude In Racy Instagram Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.