Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,393 members, 7,978,257 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:10 AM

What Do You Think Is The Ex's Plan? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Is The Ex's Plan? (371 Views)

Konji Na Bad Thing Oh, What U Think Is Going On Here / The EX Challenge / Guys Which Of These Big Ass Transformation Do You Think Is Fake (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Is The Ex's Plan? by Raltrending(m): 12:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
My ex broke up with me saying i complain too much, he's aware i love him but he ended the relationship but he still sends me money monthly after we ended the relationship. No communication at all, he hasn't tried calling after we broke up but he send me money. So am confused, does that mean he still cares about me or what? Am just confused about it. P.s i don't ask him for the money

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

Re: What Do You Think Is The Ex's Plan? by dingbang(m): 12:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
He thinks you Cant do without him financially.. Well because you keep eating the money. Yimu

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Tell You Something Important And Will Take You Less Than A Minute To Do / i love life / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.