Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,861 members, 7,889,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:28 PM

If Only Men Would Listen! - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If Only Men Would Listen! (2726 Views)

Why Is It Only Men That Have To Die For Love ? / Y Is It Only Men? / Things Men Would Never Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Only Men Would Listen! by Kunbee: 11:48pm On Aug 14, 2010
Can u get out undecided
Re: If Only Men Would Listen! by Okijajuju1(m): 12:06am On Aug 15, 2010
**** Runz away from Kunbee after seeing him her profile picture. Screaming Tufiakwa!!, Blood of Jesus!!!, Die by fire!!!!, and holyghost fire!!!! *****     Efe I am back like the prodigal boyfriend o!! Kunbee use juju to blind me. Biko!! Ejor!! forgive me like Niger Delta militant and grant me amnesty. I Love you pass 20 Kunbee's put together.
Re: If Only Men Would Listen! by EfemenaXY: 12:30am On Aug 15, 2010
Man!!

After you broke my heart - I moved on to greener pastures. . .

u dey tell me say high-priest like u come fall prey to small Juju??

**I wash my hands clean ooo! - if only you'd listened to me!**

you are sooo on topic: IF ONLY MEN LIKE YOU WOULD LISTEN!!
Re: If Only Men Would Listen! by bashydemy(m): 7:10am On Aug 15, 2010
@ efe high priest juju dey fail sometimes if you watch the RCCG convention you will understand what i mean so forgive him and take him back @ kumbee why will you have to go that far na where you get that juju you use on OJ i beg we need to talk i need am for someone myself
Re: If Only Men Would Listen! by Okijajuju1(m): 8:13am On Aug 15, 2010
bashy_demy:

@ efe high priest juju dey fail sometimes if you watch the RCCG convention you will understand what i mean so forgive him and take him back @ kumbee why will you have to go that far na where you get that juju you use on OJ i beg we need to talk i need am for someone myself

Thanks for helping me beg my one and only Efe to forgive my trespasses. Abeg help me beg her more o!! Efe, I swear to you that nothing will ever put assunder again. It was kunbee that used her delilah powers on me o!! Even samson sef fell under this same kind of juju so also did Adam.

@ Efe

Efe!! I use god name beg you never delete me yet. Baby the luv I have for you can never be uninstalled, please dont format all the memories we shared. Efe I kneel down on top coal-tar for hot afternoon dey beg you make you no vex. Infact, I be perfect example of wetin this thread been dey talk about. You fit even use me do moral lesson sef for the thread but dont forget about our jolly!! Baby to err is whinch , to forgive na pastor. This na the first time I dey commit this kind offense, I promise you say e no go happen lai-lai.
Re: If Only Men Would Listen! by EfemenaXY: 12:34pm On Aug 15, 2010
shocked shocked shocked

OJ - I hear you. . . okay, give me 2secs make I think 1st. . .

**wonders to herself: should I take him back??**

**remembers how she really begged him to come back - all those txt msgs, presents, sending friends to beg him, even cooking his favourite dish(es). . .**

**Efe is overcome with rage just remembering - oh the insult, the embarrassment, the shame. . .**

OJ, I don think finish - 'an the answer is:

NO.  angry angry
Re: If Only Men Would Listen! by StudioCFR(m): 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2010
Dis thread still dey?
Re: If Only Men Would Listen! by Baxilexi(m): 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2010
its still here. . . .
Re: If Only Men Would Listen! by Vic2k3(m): 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2010
@efe do u recognise dis line-4giv my trepasses as i 4giv those who trepass against me
Re: If Only Men Would Listen! by ElementG(m): 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2010
@vic2k3, huh wait a minute, u and efe, are u quarrelling undecided undecided undecided
Re: If Only Men Would Listen! by Vic2k3(m): 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2010
No way.y do u ask
Re: If Only Men Would Listen! by ElementG(m): 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2010
just dat when i saw u ask her about those lines (4give my trespassess, blablabla and all those paparazzis) i thought maybe u guys quarrelled and u were apologizing
Re: If Only Men Would Listen! by Vic2k3(m): 5:58pm On Aug 15, 2010
No i waz pleading wit her on behalf of her ex-lover
Re: If Only Men Would Listen! by ElementG(m): 6:01pm On Aug 15, 2010
huh i guess ur her new lover (not sure) and ur pleading on behalf of her ex-lover
*element wake up, u must be dreaming*
does Nland make pple soo intimate like dat
Re: If Only Men Would Listen! by Vic2k3(m): 6:05pm On Aug 15, 2010
I am not dat way man.am liberal
Re: If Only Men Would Listen! by ElementG(m): 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2010
Vic2k3:

I am not dat way man.am liberal

now wat can make a man more noble. man u are highly respected by me
Re: If Only Men Would Listen! by bashydemy(m): 6:30pm On Aug 15, 2010
efe why? what make it so hard for you to forgive ****thinking OJ make we talk in pictures grin grin grin
Re: If Only Men Would Listen! by EfemenaXY: 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2010
Oh I forgive him. . .

But I'm not taking him back tongue
Re: If Only Men Would Listen! by TeeJay6(m): 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2010
^^^hmmm something done dey happen in my absence
Re: If Only Men Would Listen! by ElementG(m): 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2010
Efemena_xy:

Oh I forgive him. . .

But I'm not taking him back tongue

y now?
Re: If Only Men Would Listen! by EfemenaXY: 6:47pm On Aug 15, 2010
^^ Ever heard the term: "moved on. . ."?
Re: If Only Men Would Listen! by ElementG(m): 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2010
Efemena_xy:

^^ Ever heard the term: "moved on. . ."?

it get as it be ooo, chai women, o ga ooooo
Re: If Only Men Would Listen! by EfemenaXY: 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2010
^^ abi?

E be as e get sha. . . tongue
Re: If Only Men Would Listen! by bashydemy(m): 7:00pm On Aug 15, 2010
i fear woman pass lion 
well OJ go back to Kumbee atleast you don really enjoy her ****thinking and hoping no one is seeing this **** climatos
Re: If Only Men Would Listen! by ElementG(m): 7:07pm On Aug 15, 2010
Efemena_xy:

^^ abi?

E be as e get sha. . . tongue
efe will never change, u still whine me ontop d matter, honestly u don kolo finish girl smiley smiley smiley chai EFEEE!!!! grin grin
Re: If Only Men Would Listen! by EfemenaXY: 7:15pm On Aug 15, 2010
^^ okay - I'll take that as a compliment

now stay on topic pls. . .
Re: If Only Men Would Listen! by ElementG(m): 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2010
kk but hope u aint mad, i was only kidding ok, i can see ur really serious about d whole thing dis time but anyway u should know i'll always be on your opinion
Re: If Only Men Would Listen! by Kunbee: 10:57pm On Aug 15, 2010
Okija_juju:

**** Runz away from Kunbee after seeing him her profile picture. Screaming Tufiakwa!!, Blood of Jesus!!!, Die by fire!!!!, and holyghost fire!!!! *****     Efe I am back like the prodigal boyfriend o!! Kunbee use juju to blind me. Biko!! Ejor!! forgive me like Niger Delta militant and grant me amnesty. I Love you pass 20 Kunbee's put together.

I am disappointed in you, i thought you were open minded
bashy_demy:

kumbee why will you have to go that far na where you get that juju you use on OJ i beg we need to talk i need am for someone myself

First of all the name is Kunbee, then i dont know what you are talking about
Okija_juju:

Thanks for helping me beg my one and only Efe to forgive my trespasses. Abeg help me beg her more o!! Efe, I swear to you that nothing will ever put assunder again. It was kunbee that used her delilah powers on me o!! Even samson sef fell under this same kind of juju so also did Adam.

So now you say am a girl cheesy
bashy_demy:

i fear woman pass lion 
well OJ go back to Kumbee atleast you don really enjoy her ****thinking and hoping no one is seeing this **** climatos

Please can you shut up undecided
Re: If Only Men Would Listen! by EfemenaXY: 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2010
^^ Lol!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Crazy Facts About Nigeria / How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian; / What Will You Do If Your Mum Dressed Like This To Your PTA Meeting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.