Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:55 PM

AUDIO: ‘I Never Said I Wanted To Suck Shatta Wale’s D!ck’ – Yaa Jackson Takes Ba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AUDIO: ‘I Never Said I Wanted To Suck Shatta Wale’s D!ck’ – Yaa Jackson Takes Ba (653 Views)

Maame Yaa Jackson Begs Shatta Wale For One-night stand / I Can’t Date A Man Who Can't Buy Me A Car – Maame Yaa / Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AUDIO: ‘I Never Said I Wanted To Suck Shatta Wale’s D!ck’ – Yaa Jackson Takes Ba by AhlexOfficial(m): 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2019
Earlier this week, the teen actress cum musician Maame Yaa Jackson was reported to have said she wanted to suck shatta Wale’s d!ck if the chance is given else she will kill herself.

According to her in a post she made on Facebook, she made it clear that she will end her life if Shatta does not give her the chance to do so.

“dear Shatta wale(shatta movement), if you don’t give me the chance to suck your d+ck, I WILL KILL MYSELF”, she wrote.

In a voice circulating, the “Tear Rubber” hit-maker has indicated that she is a virgin and that she never wanted to suck Shatta Michy’s property in between Wale’s thighs.

According to Yaa, the account that was used to make the post is fake and does not belong to her

listen to the Audio here https://www.naijaintoto.com.ng/2019/01/audio-i-never-said-i-wanted-to-suck.html

Re: AUDIO: ‘I Never Said I Wanted To Suck Shatta Wale’s D!ck’ – Yaa Jackson Takes Ba by AhlexOfficial(m): 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2019
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: AUDIO: ‘I Never Said I Wanted To Suck Shatta Wale’s D!ck’ – Yaa Jackson Takes Ba by clownboi: 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
Nonsense everywhere...

Get a chrome browser that pays you for browsing the internet.. its free
click on my signature below
Re: AUDIO: ‘I Never Said I Wanted To Suck Shatta Wale’s D!ck’ – Yaa Jackson Takes Ba by Youngbbt: 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
.u don't mean it

(1) (Reply)

UNN Student, Chimamaka Emerges First Runner-up At Miss Africa Pageant / Kevin-prince Boateng Files For Divorce From Wife Melissa Satta / DJ Cuppy Gets A Rolls Royce Phantom (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.