Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,479 members, 7,897,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:27 AM

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries - Travel (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries (363859 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by FrauPosh: 12:26pm On Sep 05, 2023
Richykings:
Guten morgen leute, the mission and purpose of this group is to help and enlighten one another to achieve our goals, please if you have received your Visa do well to bless us with your timeline, you may not know who you are lifting or giving hope and pulling out of depression, your story may bless someone and ignite the fire again on someone, let's help each other if possible, their is Also this special feeling whenever you read someone's timeline, it's gives hope and makes you believe you are next in line for a miracle, so house always do well to bless us with your journey so far and timeline, Gob bless and have a lovely day ahead

Well said . It's just like you knew about my situation at the moment. So many tears shed , confusion and frustration. This month makes it the 8th month without word from the embassy. I have not even been verified or visited by a lawyer. I have personally called and written to the embassy. We hired an immigration lawyer right from the onset . The lawyer has sent several mails yet no response. Infact I'm so heartbroken.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by VERASONDUBABE: 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2023
You don't say ma! with immigration lawyer and yet nothing ahhhh God please have mercy.
FrauPosh:

Well said . It's just like you knew about my situation at the moment. So many tears shed , confusion and frustration. This month makes it the 8th month without word from the embassy. I have not even been verified or visited by a lawyer. I have personally called and written to the embassy. We hired an immigration lawyer right from the onset . The lawyer has sent several mails yet no response. Infact I'm so heartbroken.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by FrauPosh: 12:38am On Sep 06, 2023
VERASONDUBABE:
You don't say ma! with immigration lawyer and yet nothing ahhhh God please have mercy.

Honestly. I'm telling you.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Babbbbbbbbby: 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
MY TIMELINE FOR GERMAN FAMILY REUNION VISA (sorry it late been really busy)
My spouse was a blue card holder who became eligible for permanent residency just before my interview. Before my interview, my husband already submitted his documents to ABH and I got my first pre-approval with hopes that it will make things move faster but it didn’t.
1.Booked on the 21st August 2021.
2.Appointment email came on 16th Sept.2022
3.Interview was for 13th Oct.2022
4.I submitted my A1 result on 14th Dec.2022 (strategically delayed to avoid expiration before visa completion.

Then ,there was a prolonged period of silence for 7 months +. Calls and emails went unanswered. In February we called Bundesverwaltungsamt and we were told that a second pre-approval was sent to the embassy on 5th Jan.2023 and the lawyers verification was the only thing left for my visa to be approved. We were advised to have patience and stop with the frequent calls.

5.We started working with a German immigration lawyer on 11th may 2023 and he contacted the embassy, they replied him saying that the verification center had promised to do the verification as soon as possible and the lawyer should contact them by the first week of July 2023 to know the result of the verification.
6.Lawyer called for verification on 24th May 2023 and he came on 25th May 2023 and he was done by 31th may 2023.
7.Verification complete email sent on 14th July 2023 and it also said they were waiting for final decision from alien office. We called ABH on 17th July but was told the man in charge of our case was not available and they were yet to find someone to replace and handle his work. We emailed our lawyer same day and forwarded the emails sent by the embassy and ABH. He wrote them and was told the approval I got had expired and he also sent an email to ABH asking them to treat as urgent. Urgent efforts were made for an approval to be sent. My spouse wasn’t asked for any document or informed of the approval when it was finally sent.
8.Email to send passport, travel date and travel insurance 15th August 2023
9.I sent documents on 17th August 2023 from Uyo via Dhl and it was delivered on August 21st , 2023 to the embassy.
10.Passport received with visa August 28th , 2023 via Fedex to Uyo

Key Takeaways:
**learned patience,importance of privacy and how to pray more.
** persistent communication through calls and emails is crucial,even if responses aren’t immediate.Someone is seeing your emails.
** Advisable to complete A1 requirements closer to the appointment to avoid expiration before visa completion.
**Lastly we all might be applying for FRV but our cases/situations /Cities/application officers are different.

‘’PS’’: The lawyer asked for old pictures of me in secondary school and in family events when he came. Asked my parent about me;previous marriages if any, children if any, my educational level, how I told them about my spouse etc…

6 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Babbbbbbbbby: 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2023
FrauPosh:
Please has anyone who went for his/her interview in February been visited by their lawyer? Mine is January though.
Not to add to your worry,
i know someone who did on the 5th of January. spouse is a German Citizen, lawyer went for verification 3months after his interview but he is still yet to get his visa and his wife has not t been called by ABH
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Mopricelezz(f): 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2023
Babbbbbbbbby:
My spouse was a blue card holder who became eligible for permanent residency just before my interview. Before my interview, my husband already submitted his documents to ABH and I got my first pre-approval with hopes that it will make things move faster but it didn’t.
4.I submitted my A1 result on 14th Dec.2022 (strategically delayed to avoid expiration before visa completion.

Then ,there was a prolonged period of silence for 7 months +. Calls and emails went unanswered. In February we called Bundesverwaltungsamt and we were told that a second pre-approval was sent to the embassy on 5th Jan.2023 and the lawyers verification was the only thing left for my visa to be approved. We were advised to have patience and stop with the frequent calls.

5.We started working with a German immigration lawyer on 11th may 2023 and he contacted the embassy, they replied him saying that the verification center had promised to do the verification as soon as possible and the lawyer should contact them by the first week of July 2023 to know the result of the verification.
6.Lawyer called for verification on 24th May 2023 and he came on 25th May 2023 and he was done by 31th may 2023.
7.Verification complete email sent on 14th July 2023 and it also said they were waiting for final decision from alien office. We called ABH on 17th July but was told the man in charge of our case was not available and they were yet to find someone to replace and handle his work. We emailed our lawyer same day and forwarded the emails sent by the embassy and ABH. He wrote them and was told the approval I got had expired and he also sent an email to ABH asking them to treat as urgent. Urgent efforts were made for an approval to be sent. My spouse wasn’t asked for any document or informed of the approval when it was finally sent.
9.I sent documents on 17th August 2023 from Uyo via Dhl and it was delivered on August 21st , 2023 to the embassy.

Key Takeaways:
** persistent communication through calls and emails is crucial,even if responses aren’t immediate.Someone is seeing your emails.
** Advisable to complete A1 requirements closer to the appointment to avoid expiration before visa completion.
**Lastly we all might be applying for FRV but our cases/situations /Cities/application officers are different.

‘’PS’’: The lawyer asked for old pictures of me in secondary school and in family events when he came. Asked my parent about me;previous marriages if any, children if any, my educational level, how I told them about my spouse etc…

Congratulations, may Deutschland favour you and yours.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Babbbbbbbbby: 9:25pm On Sep 06, 2023
Mopricelezz:

Congratulations, may Deutschland favour you and yours.
Amen and thank you.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by VERASONDUBABE: 10:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
Congratulations dear, it was truly a long wait but thank God it ended in praise, may Deutschland favour you dear.
Babbbbbbbbby:

Key Takeaways:

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Babbbbbbbbby: 7:53am On Sep 07, 2023
VERASONDUBABE:
Congratulations dear, it was truly a long wait but thank God it ended in praise, may Deutschland favour you dear.
thank you
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Codedboy95(m): 8:25am On Sep 07, 2023
Babbbbbbbbby:

Key Takeaways:

Congrats to you, I can't help but say that Germany's Immigration process is a big mess, if your spouse had delayed transitioning from blue card to PR process a bit or opted in to keep his blue card ( because of its benefits ) while processing his PR ( They won't tell him this but it is possible ), you won't have gone through the lawyer verification process, which means you would have gotten your visa less than 3months after your interview.

4 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Richykings: 5:19pm On Sep 07, 2023
Babbbbbbbbby:

Key Takeaways:

Congratulations 🎉

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by pstfrancis(m): 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2023
Please guys any idea about this company in Germany AGS WELT GERMANY with address Address: Bessemerstraße 82, OG 10, Berlin - 12103, Germany. Is the company real or fake.
Thanks everyone
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by FrauPosh: 12:25am On Sep 08, 2023
Babbbbbbbbby:

Key Takeaways:

Congratulations.👏👏👏. Best wishes.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by pstfrancis(m): 6:29am On Sep 08, 2023
pstfrancis:
Please guys any idea about this company in Germany AGS WELT GERMANY with address Address: Bessemerstraße 82, OG 10, Berlin - 12103, Germany. Is the company real or fake.
Thanks everyone

Please I need input on this !!!
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Tees23: 10:34am On Sep 08, 2023
Please is there any July applicants that has received mail today?

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Tees23: 10:46am On Sep 08, 2023
Have they start sending mail to July applicants?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by theHanafis(m): 12:48pm On Sep 10, 2023
Hi everyone! Please I'm applying for the German work visa and I'll like to ask how long on the average does the visa takes?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by chidi4eze(m): 1:39pm On Sep 10, 2023
My FRV timeline;

Applied: 23.08.2021

First interview date: 14.10.2022

Final interview date (embassy made a mistake in my first appointment and I also gave birth that period so I needed a little time to recover before traveling to Lagos:

Interview date for infant: 29.12.2022

Mail from embassy to submit A1: 01.02.2023

My husband’s ABH wrote him: 22.02.2023

Approval from my husband’s ABH: 01.03.2023

Submitted my A1 certificate: 26.04.2023

Lawyer verification: 10.05.2023

Lawyer verification complete email: 17.07.2023

Second approval from my husband’s city: 23.08.2023

Send passport email: 25.08.2023

Received stamped passports: 05.09.2023

My child and I landed in Germany: 09.09.2023

6 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by VERASONDUBABE: 1:51pm On Sep 10, 2023
Congratulations wawoooh may Deutschland favor you
chidi4eze:
My FRV timeline;

Final interview date (embassy made a mistake in my first appointment and I also gave birth that period so I needed a little time to recover before traveling to Lagos:

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Mrsstephanieo: 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2023
chidi4eze:
My FRV timeline;

Congratulations 💃🏻💃🏻

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Mopricelezz(f): 6:21pm On Sep 10, 2023
Congratulations.

chidi4eze:
My FRV timeline;

2 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Richykings: 10:37pm On Sep 10, 2023
chidi4eze:
My FRV timeline;

Congratulations 🎉 I'm next in line for a blessing and Good news
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by DustnSheaButter: 11:06pm On Sep 10, 2023
Good evening all, Please how can someone verify a copy of marriage certificate according to German Standard? Is notary public acceptable or must it be done at the German Consulate in Nigeria? Please who has done this recently? Make unah help me abeg
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by chidi4eze(m): 5:53am On Sep 11, 2023
Richykings:

Congratulations 🎉 I'm next in line for a blessing and Good news

Yes oh
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by UCEKE: 6:23am On Sep 11, 2023
DustnSheaButter:
Good evening all, Please how can someone verify a copy of marriage certificate according to German Standard? Is notary public acceptable or must it be done at the German Consulate in Nigeria? Please who has done this recently? Make unah help me abeg

I had same issue but I wrote a mail to the embassy and they responded that it is not required for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by DustnSheaButter: 7:18am On Sep 11, 2023
Thank you for your response. I have read how this delayed people for several months. Please Is there anything my spouse or/ and I (I am the principal) can do to avoid unnecessary delay as a result of this?

UCEKE:

I had same issue but I wrote a mail to the embassy and they responded that it is not required for Nigerians.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Martins00(m): 8:31am On Sep 11, 2023
DustnSheaButter:
Thank you for your response. I have read how this delayed people for several months. Please Is there anything my spouse or/ and I (I am the principal) can do to avoid unnecessary delay as a result of this?

Here are some tips to significantly reduce the processing time for your visa application:

1. Learn to patiently read and assimilate lengthy texts.
2. Carefully compile and cross-check all the required documents on the checklist that pertains to your application. Remember, no document
is insignificant!
3. The timing of obtaining the A1 certificate could be crucial. You may want to acquire it as late as possible, yet early enough to avoid any
timing issues.
4. Here's a relatively unknown tip: You can initiate the document verification process independently. You can kick-start it while waiting for
your appointment, which currently has a 13-month wait time. This ample waiting period should allow you to have your documents verified
beforehand.

I hope these tips are helpful! wink

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 11, 2023
Hello,

Thank you for the tips. Could you explain how number 4 could be pursued? By sending an email to the Embassy or what?

Kind regards.

Martins00:

Here are some tips to significantly reduce the processing time for your visa application:

2. Carefully compile and cross-check all the required documents on the checklist that pertains to your application. Remember, no document
is insignificant!
3. The timing of obtaining the A1 certificate could be crucial. You may want to acquire it as late as possible, yet early enough to avoid any
timing issues.
4. Here's a relatively unknown tip: You can initiate the document verification process independently. You can kick-start it while waiting for
your appointment, which currently has a 13-month wait time. This ample waiting period should allow you to have your documents verified
beforehand.

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Mopricelezz(f): 10:51am On Sep 11, 2023
Thanks for the tips. Could you be kind enough to expatiate on number 4. Thank you.

Martins00:

is insignificant!
timing issues.
beforehand.

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by DustnSheaButter: 12:07pm On Sep 11, 2023
German Chancellor to visit Nigeria in October. https://www.channelstv.com/2023/09/10/german-chancellor-scholz-to-visit-nigeria-october-presidency/

India was having delay issues with student visa appointments and when the Chancellor visited, the intending students lobbied and got him to reduce the waiting periods significantly.

Who has an idea how we can do something similar for family reunion?

2 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by DustnSheaButter: 12:10pm On Sep 11, 2023
Thank you for your response. I really appreciate. I think number 4 is mail cause all these delays. Please do you know if the spouse of a DAAD Scholar needs verification?

Martins00:

is insignificant!
timing issues.
beforehand.

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Martins00(m): 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2023
DustnSheaButter:
Thank you for your response. I really appreciate. I think number 4 is mail cause all these delays. Please do you know if the spouse of a DAAD Scholar needs verification?

The only prerequisite that I am aware of to having the document verification process skipped, is if your spouse is in possession of the EU blue card. You might want to ask your spouse he/she is in possession of a blue card.

Requirements to attaining the EU blue card in Germany:
Applicants must furnish proof that they have a university degree and have been offered a job that would provide gross annual earnings for at least 56.400 euros.

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (190) (Reply)

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / Need Help With Direction / Giving Birth In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.