Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,555 members, 7,908,489 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:31 AM

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries - Travel (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries (366513 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (Reply)

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by magnificient7: 9:49am On Aug 01
pepakov581:
Hi everyone,

I’ve been reading up on the thread and I see that there is a 1 year plus wait time for visa appointment.

Does this long wait apply for reunion visa or blue card or for both?

I’m looking to apply for a blue card. On the german website, it looks like it’s possible to apply online. Is this the case or not?

Lol... whether blue card, Temporary residence or PR (I think even German passport) you go still wait above a year like everyone else. Except miracle happen
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by drnoel: 3:56pm On Aug 01
magnificient7:

Lol... whether blue card, Temporary residence or PR (I think even German passport) you go still wait above a year like everyone else. Except miracle happen

Hi, am looking to apply for someone. Why the long wait? I heard lots of things hit nothing concrete. People are also saying the 1 year plus waiting is not true. So was any concrete reason given for the wait
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by magnificient7: 5:45pm On Aug 01
drnoel:

Hi, am looking to apply for someone. Why the long wait? I heard lots of things hit nothing concrete. People are also saying the 1 year plus waiting is not true. So was any concrete reason given for the wait

Yes, the wait is true
Reasons:

1) too many people applying at the same time. due to Nigeria population, this number is quite high.

2) the German embassy just want it that way. They probably don't want people from only one country to populate their country.

3) I don't know. Everything is assumptions and probably answers

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (Reply)

Need Help With Direction / Giving Birth In Brazil / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.