Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,405 members, 7,901,117 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:11 AM

INEC Appoints Amina Zakari As Head Of Collation Centre For Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Appoints Amina Zakari As Head Of Collation Centre For Elections (25498 Views)

Adamawa Gubernatorial: PDP Protesters Demand Continuation Of Collation / Guterres Appoints Amina Mohammed As UN Deputy Secretary-General For Second Term / Imo PDP raises alarm over disappearance of collation officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Appoints Amina Zakari As Head Of Collation Centre For Elections by legba1(m): 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
Its going down real fast and big time.....since bubu get mind to show that 4+4 thing for N.A i know everything and anything will happen...... God is on the throne and hes watching in 4D
Re: INEC Appoints Amina Zakari As Head Of Collation Centre For Elections by udeme67(m): 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
This woman officially turns a billionaire
Re: INEC Appoints Amina Zakari As Head Of Collation Centre For Elections by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2019
The same woman related to Buhari. The election is rigged!
Re: INEC Appoints Amina Zakari As Head Of Collation Centre For Elections by michoim(m): 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2019
Good one. INEC is doing credibly very well
Re: INEC Appoints Amina Zakari As Head Of Collation Centre For Elections by Spain007(m): 8:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
IamJames:
Is this not Buhari’s relative again? Rigging machineries all gearing up.

What is d difference btw Buhari and Atiku?
Vote Sowore 2019.
Re: INEC Appoints Amina Zakari As Head Of Collation Centre For Elections by kingscare1(m): 8:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
And so? Who do you want? Atiku?

Re: INEC Appoints Amina Zakari As Head Of Collation Centre For Elections by Shikini: 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2019
WATCHOVER:
It's obvious that Buhari wants this election by hook or by crook but at the end it will be victory for Atiku
Re: INEC Appoints Amina Zakari As Head Of Collation Centre For Elections by JasonScoolari: 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
DissTroy:

LOL.

I can see Twitter's @Akaebube has influenced people to become socio-political football analysts. Now that I have mentioned it, let me check out his tweets - the NFCS Show.
So you know that my crazy brother? grin

I great you boss.
Re: INEC Appoints Amina Zakari As Head Of Collation Centre For Elections by NessaBoo(f): 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
JasonScoolari:
NessaBoo, my beautiful friend who choose to pitch tent with the APC, how do you see this "miraculous" appointment in the closing stage? cheesy

To be candid ehnn, I just have to say i also have some reservations and misgivings about it...I don't think any relative of the President should be part of the Independent National Electoral Commission electoral process this year....The stakes are way too high to give room for partisan appointees to be near the most critical aspect of our democracy!!

I just feel its morally wrong and insensitive!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Appoints Amina Zakari As Head Of Collation Centre For Elections by jojo1415: 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2019
Another female child!!!!!

Re: INEC Appoints Amina Zakari As Head Of Collation Centre For Elections by SmilingMary(m): 8:25pm On Jan 03, 2019
CilicMarin:
This is just a vile attempt to sensationalize, scandalize and muddle up issues to hoodwink their intended audience..

What is the work of the committee for collation of Presidential elections? Nothing...

It is just a ceremonial committee, whose only work to collate results which by the way would be announced in the respective states by the STATE Resident Commissioners before journeying to Abuja to announce the same result.....

Like we Observed in 2015, only the state Electoral commissioners had the powers to announce the results....

Cable, Punch, Thisday, Vanguard, Tribune and New Telegraph together with their paymaster PDP will be all put to shame next month Insha Allahu..

An atom of sense u don't have... Its safe to say ur skull is filled with Cow dung... Just imagine the useless piece u spewed
Re: INEC Appoints Amina Zakari As Head Of Collation Centre For Elections by SmilingMary(m): 8:27pm On Jan 03, 2019
This shows Bubu gives no fvck about what is morally right or wrong, or what Nigerians think or feel... Just a pity we caused this upon ourselves

1 Like

Re: INEC Appoints Amina Zakari As Head Of Collation Centre For Elections by Ugosample(m): 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
JasonScoolari:
The way some of you zombies reason here is really amazing. Who is Amina Zakari to the Lifeless Buhari?

Why the sudden appointment just one month to the general elections?

Try make you get shame.

these zombies have no sense whatsoever
Re: INEC Appoints Amina Zakari As Head Of Collation Centre For Elections by JasonScoolari: 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
NessaBoo:

To be candid ehnn, I just have to say i also have some reservations and misgivings about it...I don't think any relative of the President should be part of the Independent National Electoral Commission electoral process this year....The stakes are way too high to give room for partisan appointees to be near the most critical aspect of our democracy!!

I just feel its morally wrong and insensitive!!
Good to know this is coming from you after your short romance with the APC.

Make your choice Vanny!
Re: INEC Appoints Amina Zakari As Head Of Collation Centre For Elections by jaxxy(m): 8:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
CilicMarin:
This is just a vile attempt to sensationalize, scandalize and muddle up issues to hoodwink their intended audience..

What is the work of the committee for collation of Presidential elections? Nothing...

It is just a ceremonial committee, whose only work to collate results which by the way would be announced in the respective states by the STATE Resident Commissioners before journeying to Abuja to announce the same result.....

Like we Observed in 2015, only the state Electoral commissioners had the powers to announce the results....

Cable, Punch, Thisday, Vanguard, Tribune and New Telegraph together with their paymaster PDP will be all put to shame next month Insha Allahu..

See u feeling cool explaining grammar. If Jonathan had put his relative in such position wouldn’t Apc have cried wolf? We need to set the right examples or we are failing ourselves and our democracy. Ceremonious indeed

1 Like

Re: INEC Appoints Amina Zakari As Head Of Collation Centre For Elections by Bizibi(m): 8:37pm On Jan 03, 2019
CilicMarin:

smh
Re: INEC Appoints Amina Zakari As Head Of Collation Centre For Elections by JasonScoolari: 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
Ugosample:

these zombies have no sense whatsoever
My brother, their matter tire me.
Re: INEC Appoints Amina Zakari As Head Of Collation Centre For Elections by pieces18: 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2019
left for me, i dont think there is any need for the forth coming elections in Nigeria. this is because the election is going to be like Kaduna local government election. in 2015 general elections jega was the person at the collation centre, but these people came with their style differently.
it will be better if they will give each of us (Nigerians) 5m from the money budgeted for the election. simply because the election is already useless.
Re: INEC Appoints Amina Zakari As Head Of Collation Centre For Elections by glosplendid(f): 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2019
Re: INEC Appoints Amina Zakari As Head Of Collation Centre For Elections by cyrilamx(m): 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2019
delectablegyal:
you see why the incumbent will win the election. why can't they appoint somebody from the potopoto republic?
Obj used INEC chairman from potopoto republic to write election result na...wailers don forget?
Re: INEC Appoints Amina Zakari As Head Of Collation Centre For Elections by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
CilicMarin:

So INEC placing Buhari's niece as head of the committee should not raise any concerns, abi?

For a man who says he has integrity, Mr President is really doing a good job of showing the world he has no knowledge of the meaning of the word!

Why not place someone else there if only to keep the opposition happy?
Re: INEC Appoints Amina Zakari As Head Of Collation Centre For Elections by Mizwisdom(f): 9:10pm On Jan 03, 2019
All I know is this, the election will be decided by God. If Buhari is not meant to be, nature will surely do the needful

1 Like

Re: INEC Appoints Amina Zakari As Head Of Collation Centre For Elections by Ojochogwusunny(m): 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2019
tesppidd:
Hehehehehe.
Una never begin wail.
The wailing has only begun.
They want rigging to stop now after doing it for 16 years.!
Una fathers!!
APC must rig the next 3 elections first.
Then everybody will stop.

Buhari till 2023. APC till 2055.
atleast talk like a literate person for once
Re: INEC Appoints Amina Zakari As Head Of Collation Centre For Elections by OmoOshodi(m): 9:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
glosplendid:
Happy new year nairalanders,,just recently graduated and looking for a job instead of staying home doing nothing,,,my location is Abuja,,please any decent job with a good pay is okay by me,,..contact:glosplendid@gmail.com
keep supporting BullHari ... CowHari and be expecting job.... Na olosho you go do las las.... Unless you are ready to Atikulate... The real Mr JOB

1 Like

Re: INEC Appoints Amina Zakari As Head Of Collation Centre For Elections by pieces18: 9:18pm On Jan 03, 2019
Re: INEC Appoints Amina Zakari As Head Of Collation Centre For Elections by glosplendid(f): 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
OmoOshodi:
keep supporting BullHari ... CowHari and be expecting job.... Na olosho you go do las las.... Unless you are ready to Atikulate... The real Mr JOB
okay
Re: INEC Appoints Amina Zakari As Head Of Collation Centre For Elections by DissTroy(m): 9:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
JasonScoolari:
So you know that my crazy brother? grin

I great you boss.

Anyone who doesn't know Akaebube isn't an active member of Nigerian Twitter. Once you get the hang of Twitter, Nairaland becomes a bore and complete waste of time.

@Akaebube, @AniNomso, @Oddy4Real and the gang of the NFCS Show. Some APC e-copycats have been trying to copy them in recent weeks but theirs are as drab as a dark room.

Good evening, bro.
Re: INEC Appoints Amina Zakari As Head Of Collation Centre For Elections by Okoroawusa: 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
I have only one question

Na today this woman start to dey work for INEC?

Someone help me with her profile,biko
Re: INEC Appoints Amina Zakari As Head Of Collation Centre For Elections by Dayoara: 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
Fire on the mountain
Re: INEC Appoints Amina Zakari As Head Of Collation Centre For Elections by JasonScoolari: 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2019
DissTroy:

Anyone who doesn't know Akaebube isn't an active member of Nigerian Twitter. Once you get the hang of Twitter, Nairaland becomes a bore and complete waste of time.

@Akaebube, @AniNomso, @Oddy4Real and the gang of the NFCS Show. Some APC e-copycats have been trying to copy them in recent weeks but theirs are as drab as a dark room.

Good evening, bro.
You're really a devoted member. grin I have learnt a whole lot from the NFCS gang.

Maximum respect bro

1 Like

Re: INEC Appoints Amina Zakari As Head Of Collation Centre For Elections by MrMystrO(m): 9:51pm On Jan 03, 2019
JasonScoolari:
The Rigging plans has kicked off officially.

Lifeless FC have been boosted by the return of their prolific Election rigger, Amina Zakari, who was loaned out for 6 months.

The coach of the Lifeless FC, Muhammad Buhari, who's also the Uncle of the rigger, quickly called her back to help him out of the relegation zone. Amina Zakari the rigger has join her team of riggers to help her Uncle stay above relegation.

This election has been over long ago. Go and sleep

Fellow Nigerians/Nairalanders, in the words of the musician Small Doctor, "Ji Mà Sùn." Wake Up, this is not a Zombie or Wailer fight, this is completely tyranny.
Re: INEC Appoints Amina Zakari As Head Of Collation Centre For Elections by MrMystrO(m): 9:52pm On Jan 03, 2019
JasonScoolari:
The Rigging plans has kicked off officially.

Lifeless FC have been boosted by the return of their prolific Election rigger, Amina Zakari, who was loaned out for 6 months.

The coach of the Lifeless FC, Muhammad Buhari, who's also the Uncle of the rigger, quickly called her back to help him out of the relegation zone. Amina Zakari the rigger has join her team of riggers to help her Uncle stay above relegation.

This election has been over long ago. Go and sleep

Fellow Nigerians/Nairalanders, in the words of the musician Small Doctor, "Ji Mà Sùn." Wake Up, this is not a Zombie or Wailer fight, this is completely tyranny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother And Son Meet With Governor Ambode / Governor Udom Inspects 1700km Of Roads, 35 Bridges And 2nd Airport Runway / Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.