Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:06 PM

Akinlade: A Redundant Clown Eyeing The Crown. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinlade: A Redundant Clown Eyeing The Crown. (298 Views)

Adamu Has Rendered APC NWC Redundant – Tinubu’s Men Cry Out / Amosun And Adekunle Akinlade Meet Buhari (Photos) / Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akinlade: A Redundant Clown Eyeing The Crown. by segunwilly: 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2019
I have carefully observe and follow the trends of the emergence of Hon Akinlade as the gubernatorial candidate of APM and the unwaiving support of his Godfather, Governor Ibikunle Amosun.

It appears to me in a fast cluster way, the need to put a crown on a clown! And someone might ask, why does the incumbent governor feel extremely very important to imposing a stooge over and above the collective interest of his party faithfuls? Daunting the trend of party supremacy and calling bluff of the party leadership?

I took a critical look at what must have made the governor to be this head bent? Is it because of Akinlade's track records or his contribution in the National Assembly? Or his successes in career and business? So I decided to look through his contribution in the last 2years in the National Assembly at least that is what brought him to the limelight. And the purpose for sending him to Abuja is to adequately represent his people.

It surprises me to discover that this fellow that is now parading and campaigning of our votes has been a very redundant member of the National Assembly in the past two years! Does that mean he doesn't understand the details of his assignments? He is one of the numerous house of representatives members that has never sponsor a bill and has carted away with a whooping some of 34billion Naira.

Each lawmaker gets N7.6 million as running/overhead cost and additional N660, 000 as salary monthly, which amounts to N8.26m monthly.

In the last 26 months, each lawmaker has pocketed about N214.7m each, totalling N34.576bn

Akinlade in two years as a dummy in the house, earn #214.7m! Not for his sweat but for watching as other people drag developmental projects and incentives to their various community. What?

Akinlade doesn't have the basic criteria to succeed amosun by any standard. His understanding of the dynamics of governance is shallow and he can only act base on instructions.how do you entrust power into such hand?

Ogun State cannot afford to put a crown on the head of a clown to avoid mockery.

VOTE WISELY
DONT BE INTIMIDATED
VOTE YOUR CONSCIENCE

Re: Akinlade: A Redundant Clown Eyeing The Crown. by Redoil: 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
Tinubu is coming for you people

(1) (Reply)

We Are Coming!aisha Buhari Should Assist Her Husband To Pack His Things Fayose / 2,800 PDP Members Defect To APC / #whereisthebalance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.