Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,062 members, 7,919,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:27 AM

Why You Should Invest In The Cocktail And Drinks Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why You Should Invest In The Cocktail And Drinks Business (574 Views)

Real Estate: Why You Should Invest In Lagos Bush No Matter The Area. / 7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. / Where Do You Think I Should Invest My 1 Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Invest In The Cocktail And Drinks Business by biyiwyle(m): 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
The cocktail Company

Firstly, I would live to say thanks for always creating time to read and learn. Without you guys, caterbakes is just a soulless voice. Okay!

Investing in this age and time has proven to be the most lucrative venture ever if done right. However, its also the fastest way to lose your life savings because of many factors.

While many loves the idea of investing in the food industry, Very few actually do because they know nothing about the industry.

Its an industry where you need skilled workers and a lot of invariables are involved unlike where a solution Is developed and showcased to companies after if received will only be monitored.

In food, there are a lot of uncertainties and disappointments; However, I discovered a part of the industry that is flexible enough to maintain a decent and safe investment and that's the cocktail industry.

Reasons why you should start a cocktail business or Invest in it

1. Establishment

Unlike the main courses and appetizers, setting up a cocktail company is quite easier. It might take you to enrol in a few weeks training class if you want to be personally involved or just employ a professional whom you will pay to do the job and you can learn from.

To start, its more of your skills at mixing (knowing what to mix together) than the actual materials and equipments you need to get. Compared to other business areas of food business, the cocktail, smoothie, dairies business is the easiest to establish.

2. Financing

To start an event cocktail and drinks business, you don't necessary need to get a kitchen.

For other aspect of food catering, there is need for huge financial backing in case of mismanagement, irregular and unstable prices of materials etc. However, the cocktail business has stability; so there is lesser risk of folding up.

3. Preservation
Another good reason why I would put my money on the cocktail business is because most of the materials involved are almost 100percent preservable.

All the wines and drinks can be freeze or tightly covered. All your dairies can be preserved. So, you avoid losses by wastage through spoilage.

Read all @ http://www.caterbakes.com/2018/01/why-you-should-invest-in-cocktail.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Get Free 0.1 Btc Now! / Are You A Trader Then This Is The Most Powerful EA You Can't Afford To Miss Out. / Check out This Rental Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.