Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,926 members, 7,872,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

Emeka Nworie Killed By Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Nworie Killed By Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (pics) (31467 Views)

ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) / Nigerian Troops Take Over Shekau’s Farm In Sambisa Forest (Video) / Soldiers Enjoy Their Meat In Sambisa Forest (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Nworie Killed By Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (pics) by Randy100: 9:04am On Jan 04, 2019
It will get better once Buhari is sent back to Daura.
Re: Emeka Nworie Killed By Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (pics) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 04, 2019
oyeb15:
many of these men are still alive
That's true,
Na so they carry news of that army doctor, only for the man to come n say he's alive
Re: Emeka Nworie Killed By Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (pics) by kessdivine4all: 9:04am On Jan 04, 2019
ipobarecriminals:
sad see how these fl@theads jhudas dey insult their fellow ipob.Hate filled pipu

Thunder fire your papa blokos
Re: Emeka Nworie Killed By Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (pics) by MicroBox: 9:05am On Jan 04, 2019
For sometimes now, its only Igbo fallen soldiers that trend just to create tension among Nigerian.
Boko haram should not be tackle with politics..
It will escalate beyond anybody's imagination sooner or than later .
Re: Emeka Nworie Killed By Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (pics) by Dnight(m): 9:06am On Jan 04, 2019
so I am thinking...Will it be a bad idea if soldiers are being posted to their home region only
Re: Emeka Nworie Killed By Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (pics) by overall90: 9:06am On Jan 04, 2019
People need to understand what is happening.
part of the demands from the northern oligarchy from Buhari is to restore the armed forces to the pre 1999 status before Obasanjo retired a lot of them by virtue of them having held political positions and then tried to balance things up by creating additional division in the south.
i remember when one northern politician said then that it will take the north up to 100 years before they can attain the same status prior to 1999 but now it seems they don't want to wait for the 100 years.
you recruit more northerners into the army yet more southerners are being killed.how in the world do you explain this ?

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nworie Killed By Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (pics) by fotadmowmend(m): 9:06am On Jan 04, 2019
charliboy654:
At this point, I think it's propaganda by pdp, till election end we will keep seeing news like this. Some may be real but as of now, I think some are propaganda from the pdp quarters, it's all polities.
People are dying yet you are talking about propaganda We can talk about propaganda if those are lies

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nworie Killed By Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (pics) by toplinetrtrend: 9:09am On Jan 04, 2019
ipobarecriminals:
sad see how these fl@theads jhudas dey insult their fellow ipob.Hate filled pipu

I have a sisimple question for you. Can you compare the number of southern soldiers killed by Boko Haram recently to the number of northern soldiers killed by Boko Haram?

Now, look yourself in the mirror and lie to yourself that this is not ethnic cleansing

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nworie Killed By Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (pics) by kareemkamil(m): 9:10am On Jan 04, 2019
Is as if Igbo's as lost there common sense since 1802 century's, see how there insulting there brother's because of there own selfishness interest.
Re: Emeka Nworie Killed By Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (pics) by TruthinAction: 9:11am On Jan 04, 2019
I knew it was going to be a soldier from the south. The government wants to deplete the numbers of soldiers from the south. And when that happens, they will launch their jihad. Nigeria wake up.
Re: Emeka Nworie Killed By Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (pics) by Vtrd: 9:13am On Jan 04, 2019
What a waste.
Re: Emeka Nworie Killed By Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (pics) by GoldenJAT(m): 9:14am On Jan 04, 2019
Osagyefo98:
He deserves to die.....what is he still doing in the terrorist organisation
Do you know you are so STUPID??YOU should know by now.
Re: Emeka Nworie Killed By Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (pics) by mrkings84(m): 9:14am On Jan 04, 2019
Buhari is playing zombeehighway with this guys lives. How on earth will a soldier be armed with a long knife in a war front where their enemies are fighting with sophisticated weapons?
Re: Emeka Nworie Killed By Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (pics) by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 04, 2019
Its A Pity Our Soldiers Are Now Treated As Cannon Fodder By The Buhari Government/&Military Command.
Re: Emeka Nworie Killed By Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (pics) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 04, 2019
Its A Pity Our Soldiers Are Now Treated As Cannon Fodder By The Buhari Government/&Military Command.They Are Now Target Practice For BH
Re: Emeka Nworie Killed By Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (pics) by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 04, 2019
GoldenJAT:
Do you know you are so STUPID??YOU should know by now.

I didn't notice u.
Re: Emeka Nworie Killed By Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (pics) by oyeb15: 9:20am On Jan 04, 2019
EMMAUGOH:
u sure.. They are running u mean
some people are just using their available pics to spread fake news
Re: Emeka Nworie Killed By Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (pics) by cardoctor(m): 9:21am On Jan 04, 2019
Story story
Re: Emeka Nworie Killed By Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (pics) by keentola(m): 9:22am On Jan 04, 2019
Joromi12:
Tribal fools are coming
they are already here. NIGERIA go soon break
Re: Emeka Nworie Killed By Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (pics) by Denton027: 9:29am On Jan 04, 2019
It's now a fact that MAJORITY officers and men that headline death tolls in the fight against BH are Igbos... which without recourse to empirical deductions have made me to conclude that Igbo soldiers are either been intentionally sabotaged in the war effort to die(for reasons best known to the powers that be), or the Igbo soldiers are the bravest among the lot out there, and as a result getting it hot from the insurgents. Whatever might be the case here, the pattern of Igbo soldiers been killed at an alarming rate calls for serious concern for the Igbo nation.

And come to think of it, how come the ethnic group with the loudest town criers and purveyors of "One Nigeria" (won't mention them) are the ones whose soldiers always go viral with videos complaining and deserting the war fronts out of cowadice than anything else? Na dem full social media shouting upandan about the military not giving them enough weapons blah blah blah ... makes you wonder...

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Nworie Killed By Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (pics) by Beavalue: 9:37am On Jan 04, 2019
undecidedI really don't know wen our people will become sensible. why would anyone think of joining Nigerian army?it's like signing up for untimely death.our soldiers are sent to the battle field with toy guns while jubril is busy making plans to service his presidential jet.

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Nworie Killed By Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (pics) by franksam2009: 9:57am On Jan 04, 2019
Why do I have this feeling the govt is trying to waste all the southern high rank soldiers by pushing them to there untimely death,. For God sakes do you know how hard it is to climb to that rank?

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nworie Killed By Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (pics) by Xander85: 10:00am On Jan 04, 2019
hammerFC:
I wonder if Igbo people still exist aside Nnamdi Kanu.

I wonder wat sought of tribe willl constantly receive news of their young and able bodied men being wasted in Borno consistently for the last 4 years and keep mute.

Wen all these Igbo boyz are gone, HausaFulani will come to protect and defend Igbo land. RIP @Ngozi123, Amarabae, pazienza, Bigfrancis21, afam4eva

The only thing that would send Hausa/Fulani soldiers down to the south-east is if they're on a mission to intimidate, bully, harass and murder!

The useless Igbo elite are a huge part of our problem as a people! Like you said, the bastards are keeping quiet as their sons are being wasted in a war they ordinarily should have nothing to do with...and for a country that sees them as not good enough to be president!

Fools!

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nworie Killed By Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (pics) by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 04, 2019
fotadmowmend:

People are dying yet you are talking about propaganda We can talk about propaganda if those are lies
Now I didn't say all the news about soldiers dying are propaganda, but some are actually.
Ask urself why we hear news about soldiers dying everyday just some weeks to election.
Re: Emeka Nworie Killed By Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (pics) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 04, 2019
oyeb15:
many of these men are still alive.

Soldiers are cautioned not to be posting their latest pics on Facebook cos bloggers/PDP/ipob are using it for propaganda.

Moreover, Soldiers signed for d service. It's an honour to serve your fatherland.

It's an enemy of d state that will be using fake news to create fear among d civilian populace.

The life and death of any soldier belong to d army HQ. It's a government on its own.

All these desperate opposition (enemies of our country) should be careful.

Mr officer,if your brother is in the army,i bet you will not post him to North East.You will rather post him to the oil region or where money must be made only.
Re: Emeka Nworie Killed By Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (pics) by fotadmowmend(m): 10:12am On Jan 04, 2019
charliboy654:

Now I didn't say all the news about soldiers dying are propaganda, but some are actually.
Ask urself why we hear news about soldiers dying everyday just some weeks to election.
This has been d case for past one year.... Ain't saying that there isn't a degree of propaganda in this, the government must avoid politicising anythg that has to do with combating terrorism. Hence APC has become a victim of their on method of politics-propaganda
Re: Emeka Nworie Killed By Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (pics) by Yorubasareslave: 10:16am On Jan 04, 2019
[s]
ipobarecriminals:
[/s]Why are yorubas this cursed.
Re: Emeka Nworie Killed By Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (pics) by Switruth: 10:16am On Jan 04, 2019
F.uck I know this guy. Lord have mercy. Very reasonable soldier guy. Saved me from robbery once. R. I. P.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi / Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo / APC RALLY In Ikwerre LGA, Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.