Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,761 members, 7,965,889 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:48 AM

Aisha Buhari With The 4 + 4 Sign Decorated By Lele-pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari With The 4 + 4 Sign Decorated By Lele-pics (1907 Views)

Lagos First Lady Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu, To Be Decorated By African Iconic Women / Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari With APC Governors / Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari With The 4 + 4 Sign Decorated By Lele-pics by sarrki(m): 9:32pm On Jan 03, 2019
Hmmm

That’s All

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari With The 4 + 4 Sign Decorated By Lele-pics by Chizuru01(m): 9:38pm On Jan 03, 2019
This one will definitely hit FP so far as it is Sarki that made it.God help our mods in nairaland
Re: Aisha Buhari With The 4 + 4 Sign Decorated By Lele-pics by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 03, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari With The 4 + 4 Sign Decorated By Lele-pics by ChiefOloye(m): 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
My children did the sign in the New Year pictures, it was dope! but my mum insisted I should not post them on the internet.

Who am I to do otherwise?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari With The 4 + 4 Sign Decorated By Lele-pics by ikorodureporta: 9:45pm On Jan 03, 2019
grin husband & wife with swag!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari With The 4 + 4 Sign Decorated By Lele-pics by Chizuru01(m): 9:47pm On Jan 03, 2019
ChiefOloye:
My children did the sign in the New Year pictures, it was dope! but my mum insisted I should not post them on the internet.

Who am I to do otherwise?

Your children did it and your mum resisted you shouldn't post it.

That means that both you and your Children are ignorant of the economic situation of the country because probably you and them are still eating from mum's pot but mum that understands the disaster buhari is, condemned you from bringing her grandchildren into such madness

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari With The 4 + 4 Sign Decorated By Lele-pics by SalamRushdie: 9:49pm On Jan 03, 2019
she will soon be back at Daura before that lele dries

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari With The 4 + 4 Sign Decorated By Lele-pics by ChiefOloye(m): 10:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
Chizuru01:

Your children did it and your mum resisted you shouldn't post it.

That means that both you and your Children are ignorant of the economic situation of the country because probably you and them are still eating from mum's pot but mum that understands the disaster buhari is, condemned you from bringing her grandchildren into such madness

You stupid! I'm Yoruba, a well breded one and not a flatheead idiot that kicks his mom and dad on the bed, I live in Abuja, while my mom is in ondo state, my family snapped the pictures during the yuletide, I wanted to put them on my Facebook page but she said I shouldn't because I'm a public servant and not a politician.

Out of respect for her I didn't upload them, but that doesn't stop me from supporting Buhari, you can go ahead and hang yourself or drink snipper if you can't live with other people's point of view that different from yours.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari With The 4 + 4 Sign Decorated By Lele-pics by TemiGod(f): 10:57pm On Jan 03, 2019
okay

in other news, but your data subscription from us
Re: Aisha Buhari With The 4 + 4 Sign Decorated By Lele-pics by TemiGod(f): 10:57pm On Jan 03, 2019
okay

in other news, but your data subscription from us
Re: Aisha Buhari With The 4 + 4 Sign Decorated By Lele-pics by dunkem21(m): 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
ChiefOloye:

You stupid! I'm Yoruba, a well breded one and not a flatheead idiot that kicks his mom and dad on the bed, I live in Abuja, while my mom is in ondo state, my family snapped the pictures during the yuletide, I wanted to put them on my Facebook page but she said I shouldn't because I'm a public servant and not a politician.

Out of respect for her I didn't upload them, but that doesn't stop me from supporting Buhari, you can go ahead and hang yourself or drink snipper if you can't live with other people's point of view that different from yours.

Your mum is an intelligent woman.. You should be thinking like her.

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari With The 4 + 4 Sign Decorated By Lele-pics by wolesmile(m): 12:20am On Jan 04, 2019
PRAYER....

Any pATIKUlar candidate whose intention is to loot and cause OBItuary of our reserve will not succeed in FeBUHARI....

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari With The 4 + 4 Sign Decorated By Lele-pics by Nobody: 2:35am On Jan 04, 2019
Aisha only has one vote.

Not minding they told her to smile for the camera.

The cabals know, and address her as suicide bomber from Adamawa.

Everybody has a price, so I won't be surprised if they finally bought her
Re: Aisha Buhari With The 4 + 4 Sign Decorated By Lele-pics by LongJohn042(m): 2:51am On Jan 04, 2019
This people really don't care about us,,,, who did we offend na
Re: Aisha Buhari With The 4 + 4 Sign Decorated By Lele-pics by propsvila: 2:54am On Jan 04, 2019
This woman is caged and confused
Lots are Really going on in her mind
But only time shall tell.
Re: Aisha Buhari With The 4 + 4 Sign Decorated By Lele-pics by Optional09: 4:21am On Jan 04, 2019
This girl can fvck!
Re: Aisha Buhari With The 4 + 4 Sign Decorated By Lele-pics by allthingsgood: 4:24am On Jan 04, 2019
Wailers frustration has just started boiling again grin

Aisha has disappointed them grin

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari With The 4 + 4 Sign Decorated By Lele-pics by allthingsgood: 4:25am On Jan 04, 2019
Awol1:
Aisha only has one vote.

Not minding they told her to smile for the camera.

The cabals know, and address her as suicide bomber from Adamawa.

Everybody has a price, so I won't be surprised if they finally bought her

My dear wake up and open ur brain. Did u really expect d first lady not to support her husband, especially when he is doing so well

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari With The 4 + 4 Sign Decorated By Lele-pics by helinues: 4:58am On Jan 04, 2019
Aisha just disappointed the wailers.

How could she also joined the gang of 4+4= Next Level

We will not take it ..

Wailers! Oya take am

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari With The 4 + 4 Sign Decorated By Lele-pics by bender79: 5:06am On Jan 04, 2019
4+4 #next level. Wailers are depressed now

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari With The 4 + 4 Sign Decorated By Lele-pics by haryorbarmie83(m): 5:19am On Jan 04, 2019
4+4=next level. Sai baba.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari With The 4 + 4 Sign Decorated By Lele-pics by KingLennon(m): 5:50am On Jan 04, 2019
All this will not help guarantee victory. What will speak at the polls is your voters card....
Re: Aisha Buhari With The 4 + 4 Sign Decorated By Lele-pics by EddyNumerouno(m): 5:50am On Jan 04, 2019
Rabia
Re: Aisha Buhari With The 4 + 4 Sign Decorated By Lele-pics by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 04, 2019
mtcheew, this promiscuous woman sef
Re: Aisha Buhari With The 4 + 4 Sign Decorated By Lele-pics by Kingsley10000: 7:00am On Jan 04, 2019
NEXT LEVEL ON POINT cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari With The 4 + 4 Sign Decorated By Lele-pics by Stalwert: 7:07am On Jan 04, 2019
this woman used and dumped ipob and wailing yoots just as cownu did.
Re: Aisha Buhari With The 4 + 4 Sign Decorated By Lele-pics by blujoi(m): 7:40am On Jan 04, 2019
Well bred**

ChiefOloye:

Re: Aisha Buhari With The 4 + 4 Sign Decorated By Lele-pics by Corrinthians(m): 7:55am On Jan 04, 2019
ChiefOloye:

Baba you dey vex o. Haba. Person no fit play with you small again? grin

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN "Next Senate President Must Be Picked From Us" - Ex Govs Forum Insists / Xenophobia: “destroy Your MTN Sim” Soft Revolt Sweep Across Nigeria / Kogi West ;dino Melaye In Early Lead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.