Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,470 members, 7,881,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 05:17 AM

How To Prepare For Another Four Years Of Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Prepare For Another Four Years Of Buhari (716 Views)

Chekwas Okorie: I Prefer 4 More Years Of Buhari To 8 Years Of Another Fulani / Olamide Wants Ambode As Governor For Another Four Years / Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Prepare For Another Four Years Of Buhari by truthfulparrot(m): 12:55am On Jan 04, 2019
For those of us who were above 10 years in 1983 when Buhari ousted President Shehu Sagari, we are not supprised that a leopard cannot change its spots That is why it is not supprising that there is unprecedented hunger, suffering and divisions in the land.
The fact is that PMB is not a Democrat and he does not have the skills and temperament to govern Nigeria.

It is rather sad that some Nigerians failed to see the big picture and the dangers allowing PMB to lead us to the next level.
Most fanatical supporters of PMB are obviously at the receiving end of his bad policies and they even suffers from hunger more than those they call wailers but chosed to support PMB blindly because of ethnics, religious or political affiliations.

While I hope for the best for Nigeria and that our votes will count, I have resolved to start preparing for another four years of PMB so that I will not be caught off guard.
Our economy may get worse and go the way of Zimbabwe with dollars exchanging more than N1000 per dollar. So if you have the means, I will advice that you stockpile 4 years supply of essentials live foods, medicine and provisions as they may become very expensive and scarce.

This may be the right time to renovate your house in the village and acquire land incase you need to farm.
Yesterday, I asked a die hard supporter of PMB who has been jobless since 2016 why he is still supporting Buhari despite the fact that things has been tough and difficult for him in the last three years.
He admitted that PMB is not doing well, but he said he cannot trust Atiku because Atiku was part of the problem. I can understand his predicament.
What do you do when you are struck between the devil and the deep blue?

I would rather jump into the deep blue. At least there will be probability of survival.
Re: How To Prepare For Another Four Years Of Buhari by Coloradvantage(m): 2:47am On Jan 04, 2019
Hahahahha! we deh here together. we fail to realize what we are heading to. pdp bin no try, but but the time apc finish with Nigeria...

we go know....

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare For Another Four Years Of Buhari by LongJohn042(m): 2:49am On Jan 04, 2019
Chaiii we are finished
Re: How To Prepare For Another Four Years Of Buhari by inspiredabbey(m): 10:07am On Dec 26, 2019
Truthfulparrot wrote this almost a year ago and it is very much relevant today!

cc lalasticala
lalasti.cala
Re: How To Prepare For Another Four Years Of Buhari by truthfulparrot(m): 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2021
The zombies are now wailing!

lalasticala
lalasti.cala

(1) (Reply)

Vote For PDP, Uche Ogah, APC Guber Candidate Urge Supporters / EFCC Invites Fani-kayode, Odumakin Over Fake News On CJN Onnoghen / Corrupt CBN EXPOSED: The Sleazy Face Of N306/$ | Business Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.