Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

After Much Pressure Peter Obi Has Agreed To Buy Cars For His Two Children - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Much Pressure Peter Obi Has Agreed To Buy Cars For His Two Children (1379 Views)

Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy / Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo / Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Much Pressure Peter Obi Has Agreed To Buy Cars For His Two Children by chikach1: 6:03am On Jan 04, 2019
Former Anambra state governor cum PDP Vice Presidential candidate, Peter Obi, says his son and daughter, who are graduates, currently don't own cars because they do not have the money to buy one.

Obi disclosed this while speaking with his kinsmen in Agulu, Anaocha Local Government Area of Anambra State during a lecture organised in his honour by Agulu Peoples Assembly recently.

According to the former governor, many Nigerians who crave for luxury expect it to be given to them free of charge.

“I have two graduates who are working, a boy and a girl, and the two of them don’t own any car because they haven’t made enough money to buy a car. They were here for the Christmas, and I was talking to some people about them and the person said he saw my son and that he always jumps on buses and tricycles. Some people don’t like it that way. They believe I am rich and that my children should not be trekking, and that they should be provided cars. But I believe they do not have the money; so, they have to trek.
“Who will give them cars? is it me? My money is my own so, they should work for theirs.” he said

Continue Reading http://superjames.site/my-two-children-that-are-graduates-dont-own-cars-because-they-dont-have-money-to-buy-one-peter-obi/

Re: After Much Pressure Peter Obi Has Agreed To Buy Cars For His Two Children by Sikay19(m): 6:46am On Jan 04, 2019
undecided

This Chinese ambassador of lies is at it again with his political gimmicks. Are you trying to tell us about how discipline you are No, we can't buy that because it doesn't amount to delivery of good governance. what we expect from you is what you can deliver if you eventually emerged

We are wiser than this .
HIGHESTPOPORI:
E pain you that Nigerians want Peter to handle our economy
undecided

Sorry, we can't allow someone who lacks detailed idea of our country to run the economy. Economy doesn't thrive on fake analysis and illogical calculation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Much Pressure Peter Obi Has Agreed To Buy Cars For His Two Children by originals1(m): 6:47am On Jan 04, 2019
Soooooo, how is that now our concern?

Meanwhile instagram page with 14k followers for sale, check my signature if you're interestedsmiley
Re: After Much Pressure Peter Obi Has Agreed To Buy Cars For His Two Children by hisgrace090: 6:51am On Jan 04, 2019
Go ahead and provide it for them pls.
Re: After Much Pressure Peter Obi Has Agreed To Buy Cars For His Two Children by Soulsymbol99: 7:07am On Jan 04, 2019
They should equally be homeless cause if them no fit buy car na house dem go buy, Nonsense angry Mr Obi a car is a necessity nt a luxury cool
Re: After Much Pressure Peter Obi Has Agreed To Buy Cars For His Two Children by akinszz: 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2019
Wailers take your healing

Re: After Much Pressure Peter Obi Has Agreed To Buy Cars For His Two Children by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2019
Sikay19:
undecided

This Chinese ambassador of lies is at it again with his political gimmicks. Are you trying to tell us about how discipline you are No, we can't buy that because it doesn't amount to delivery of good governance. what we expect from you is what you can deliver if you eventually emerged

We are wiser than this .
E pain you that Nigerians want Peter to handle our economy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Much Pressure Peter Obi Has Agreed To Buy Cars For His Two Children by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
Sikay19:
undecided

We are wiser than this .
Unfortunately his records speak for himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Much Pressure Peter Obi Has Agreed To Buy Cars For His Two Children by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2019
Soulsymbol99:
They should equally be homeless cause if them no fit buy car na house dem go buy, Nonsense angry Mr Obi a car is a necessity nt a luxury cool
Car is a luxury.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Much Pressure Peter Obi Has Agreed To Buy Cars For His Two Children by Afamed: 5:29pm On Jan 04, 2019
Lol
Re: After Much Pressure Peter Obi Has Agreed To Buy Cars For His Two Children by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 04, 2019
Nigeria would move forward with such a man on the saddle...

(1) (Reply)

CJN Onoghen: Where The Hell Is Yemi Osibanjo, SAN? / Some People's Reality And Fall Back Position After Feb'16. PICTURE. / Atiku Wins Nine Out Of 10 Declared LGAs In Oyo State- VIEWERS DISCRETION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.