Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,083 members, 7,987,828 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 05:50 PM

How To Apply For Schorlarship In China The Full Report - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Apply For Schorlarship In China The Full Report (925 Views)

What You Must Know Before You Apply For HND Programme / Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship / Direct Entry Schorlarship In WUSTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Apply For Schorlarship In China The Full Report by victichy: 12:58pm On Aug 09, 2010
Hello,

Do You Know as a Nigerian You can apply and get Scholarship into Universities in China? Yes You can. I've compiled a Free Report, This is Not one Of those Report You Read it's a Well Researched Report And very Loaded. Download it Below.

Re: How To Apply For Schorlarship In China The Full Report by victichy: 8:55am On Aug 10, 2010
Thanks For the feedback, I'm very Happy it's helpfull
Re: How To Apply For Schorlarship In China The Full Report by justwise(m): 9:54am On Aug 10, 2010
This is all about paying N2.500 into ur bank account, nothing else
Re: How To Apply For Schorlarship In China The Full Report by jesiut: 10:03am On Aug 11, 2010
Bros,I'll Love to have the Report of the 100 List of tuition Free Universities, thanks all thesame for the Free Manual.
Re: How To Apply For Schorlarship In China The Full Report by Victichyoj(m): 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2010
Bro, I hail Oh, thanks For the manual. I cant afford the Money for the 100 List of free tuition Universities, be considerate please. Regards

(1) (Reply)

Private Home Computer Tutor For Kids And Adults / . / Help! Help! Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.