Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,141 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:13 AM

Church Workers That Flex Too, Watch Your Back - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Workers That Flex Too, Watch Your Back (286 Views)

Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers / Should Church Workers Be Paid?- What Is Your Opinion / Father Ebube Muonso Buys Cars For 8 Church Workers As Christmas Gifts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Church Workers That Flex Too, Watch Your Back by iphi(m): 7:39am On Jan 04, 2019
So I have been having sleepless nights and unable to look directly at my pastor. My friend and I did something wrong, at first I couldn't see anything wrong in it but it dawned on me when my friend lost his job and apartment and also got a ban from all church activities all in one day. It happened like this.... So we just finished our workers private meeting in church, a friend of mine just got a ban from church, losing his job, his apartment and on the verge of losing his work permit visa. It happened that one of our pastors uses his car for Uber (side hustle in the UK) and we that has been good workers in church had an opportunity to work and stay in a free apartment (the wife owns the company). On 30th of December 2018 my friend and I went to the club after we were done he called an Uber not knowing it was the pastor from church (wonder what he was doing in that area cos we went far). He came out from the club with a girl and entered, he was too drunk to know who was driving, they did all the touching and kissing and finally got to the hotel and dropped still not knowing who the driver was... I have been swallowing spit since. I was going home and he was going to an hotel different route so we took different Uber. Hmmmm... Is this how village people work?
Re: Church Workers That Flex Too, Watch Your Back by Jungpablo: 8:15am On Jan 04, 2019
so the best thing that the pastor could do was to do the nonsense he did WTF!!! what happened to finding lost sheeps

(1) (Reply)

Prepare For War / Is Changing Of Church A Sin?or Going To Other Churhes Apart From Yours. / OSHIOMHOLE Is Wrong: Only God Can Forgive Sins – Servant Victor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.