Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,301 members, 7,974,338 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:04 PM

He Is Seeking Family Who Will Take Care Of Him In Exchange Of His Pension - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / He Is Seeking Family Who Will Take Care Of Him In Exchange Of His Pension (406 Views)

Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' / Chiamaka: I’ll Quit Acting If My Husband Is Rich Enough To Take Care Of Me / Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Is Seeking Family Who Will Take Care Of Him In Exchange Of His Pension by Babanews(m): 8:17am On Jan 04, 2019
Seventy-year-old Chinese man is willing to give all his pension and even his burial service savings to a family that will take care of him until his death.

Huan Qi has relatives and even a son, but they rarely visit him, so he decided to just exchange his monthly pension of 6,000 yuan to a caring family that will fill the empty void of his life.

Huan Qi had a caretaker for six years, but she later got married, leaving the old man all alone. Xiao Yun, Huan’s carer was like a daughter to him. Ever since she left, Huan had no one left to talk to in his house but himself.

The elderly man described his normal days as “miserable”, and the sheer emptiness of his house has left Huan completely sorrowful. Huan’s son is alive and well, but unfortunately he lives in a work dormitory.

His son’s visits are way too short that it feels like no one visited him at all. Huan’s siblings live faraway, and his granddaughter rarely visits him. Aside from his loneliness, Huan is also concerned with his fragile health.

After careful contemplation, Huan decided to offer his monthly pension to a family that is willing to love and care for him.

Aside from the pension money, Huan is also offering the selected family to live with him in his house without any rent fees, if the family is okay with it. However, all his property will be left to his only son if Huan meets his imminent demise.

Huan wishes to be buried together with his wife, who died in 1999. The expenses for his burial are already covered by a part of his savings.

Photos Below

Source: https://www.babanewsline.com.ng/2019/01/old-man-seeking-family-who-will-take-care-of-him-for-pension.html

Re: He Is Seeking Family Who Will Take Care Of Him In Exchange Of His Pension by wami7470: 8:40am On Jan 04, 2019
Reading this make me feel so sober.

Can we just take an hour to think what we happen to us when we are old.... Don't put hope on your children cos they will be thinking on how to make there life easy.

Indeed it gets lonely the older you become

Learn how to profit from the Financial Market and how to start a business in Nigeria visit www.360forextrader.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Female Fan Removes Her Top To Hug Tuface On Stage, See Annie Idibia's Reaction / Muslim Representative Becomes First To Wear Hijab In US Congress (photos) / Davido Makes History On Instagram, Hits One Million Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.