Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,232 members, 7,970,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:36 PM

Prophet T.B Joshua Denies Predicting Atiku's Victory In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet T.B Joshua Denies Predicting Atiku's Victory In 2019 (545 Views)

USIP denies predicting victory for Buhari in 2019 / PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet T.B Joshua Denies Predicting Atiku's Victory In 2019 by Upritman(m): 9:35am On Jan 04, 2019
Suanu's Blog

The Founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, SCOAN, Prophet T.B. Joshua has debunked insinuations going round that he released any prophecy regarding Nigeria’s upcoming presidential election in February 2019 in which he was quoted to have predicted that Alhaji Atiku's Abubakar will emerge as the new president of Nigeria.

This rumour had already been made viral by members and supporters of the PDP and Mr.Atiku.

Suanu's Blog recalls that Prophet Joshua was quoted during his annual New Year service as saying: “The election will be closely contested between the two leading political parties but I see Atiku Abubakar winning”.

However, in a statement released on his official Facebook page, the renowned clergy categorically denied the report.

“Prophet T.B. Joshua has not yet released any prophecy for the year, 2019,”the statement began.

“Any prophecy credited to him should be ignored. Emmanuel TV is our means of spreading our message; stay tuned to Emmanuel TV,” it concluded.

(c) https://www.suanusblog.com/2019/01/prophet-tb-joshua-denies-predicting.html?m=1

Re: Prophet T.B Joshua Denies Predicting Atiku's Victory In 2019 by CliffDike(m): 9:36am On Jan 04, 2019
Good one Prophet TB Joshua.
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua Denies Predicting Atiku's Victory In 2019 by Baawaa(m): 9:38am On Jan 04, 2019
Atiku and PDP are liars since 1999

2 Likes

Re: Prophet T.B Joshua Denies Predicting Atiku's Victory In 2019 by SolutionMee: 9:52am On Jan 04, 2019
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua Denies Predicting Atiku's Victory In 2019 by PSTEMMA1960(m): 10:12am On Jan 04, 2019
when I first saw the news I knew it was a lie...
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua Denies Predicting Atiku's Victory In 2019 by johnmartus(m): 11:21am On Jan 04, 2019
Even a blind will tell you Atiku ambition look like kid play with sand.
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua Denies Predicting Atiku's Victory In 2019 by bender79: 11:28am On Jan 04, 2019
The truth is Atiku is not destined to be president. Sometimes in life something's we crave for never turns out to be.
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua Denies Predicting Atiku's Victory In 2019 by nonsobaba: 11:28am On Jan 04, 2019
PDP and Atiku are desperate and drowning failures. Atiku should stop lying with the name of T.B. Joshua and go meet the white witches for special prayers like they advised him to.
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua Denies Predicting Atiku's Victory In 2019 by Calers: 11:29am On Jan 04, 2019
Prophecy or no prophecy Buhari will defeat Atiku hands down
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua Denies Predicting Atiku's Victory In 2019 by Bizmagnet: 11:31am On Jan 04, 2019
Laughable!
Check my siggy guys.
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua Denies Predicting Atiku's Victory In 2019 by Afamed: 11:38am On Jan 04, 2019
Everyone knows the fugitive is a serial liar with bad memory

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Sad My Son Is Doing This To Me” —Late Dr Olusola Saraki / Buhari ‘not Aware’ Of Impending Trial Of CJN Onnoghen / Buhari Speaks On Why He Missed The Debate , Promised Another Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.