Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,164 members, 7,946,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 10:00 AM

6 Little Ways To Say I Love You Without Saying It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Little Ways To Say I Love You Without Saying It (444 Views)

The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart / 6 Little Things That Can Ruin Your Sex Life / 6 Little Lies That Every Wife Says To Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Little Ways To Say I Love You Without Saying It by oluwole52(m): 10:54am On Jan 04, 2019
Love is largely communicated via action, and while it’s incredibly nice to hear and express those words regularly, it’s also important to say “i love you” without any words at all. In a relationship, it’s still significant to perform small acts of daily kindness that send the message verbally.

Here are a few ideas to silently say “I love you,” whether you have actually said it already or not.

1. Leave a note.
Before you dash off into your day, scrawl a quick “Sleep well” and slip it on your partner’s pillow. When they find it, they will know you were thinking of them in the morning. It’s an easy way to let your partner know you are thinking of them because it requires an extra effort.

2. Ask about something they are worried about and take the time to really listen.
We all have anxieties, and sometimes it’s too hard to bring them up ourselves. If you know your partner is worried about a promotion at work, or a family member, or a school project, now is the time to ask how they are feeling about it. Just listen- don’t offer advice, unless they ask for it. An open ear is enough.

3. Run them a bath if they are tired, or just let them fall asleep.
Maybe you’ve been looking forward to spending time with your partner all day, only to get to their house and discover they are exhausted. It’s ok to get in bed, watch a movie and fall asleep early, or run a bath for them, or give them a foot rub.

Don’t put pressure on them to stay awake and entertain you.

Read number 4-6 here:-https://selfbrandpal.com/2018/12/28/6-little-ways-to-say-i-love-you-without-saying-it/

(1) (Reply)

The Romance In Eden - 18+ Love Story / Two Men Married Same Girl In South Africa Ceremony, What's Your Opinion ? / Beautify Your Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.