Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,423 members, 7,881,549 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:31 PM

Leave Amina Zakari Alone - Group Warns PDP, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave Amina Zakari Alone - Group Warns PDP, Others (9514 Views)

Politicizing EndSARS Protest Is Irresponsible - APC Warns PDP / "Reject Nomination Forms From Shadowy Group" - Afenifere, PDP, Others Ask Buhari / Northern Group Seeks Probe, Prosecution Of PDP, Others For Forgeries.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave Amina Zakari Alone - Group Warns PDP, Others by Jonadull: 11:57am On Jan 04, 2019
Esseite:
Is it that INEC has no other official or the hundreds of thousands civil servants cant perform same job?

Or was she "sacked" from the department she was moved from?
Who are you to dictate for INeC ?
Re: Leave Amina Zakari Alone - Group Warns PDP, Others by Afamed: 11:59am On Jan 04, 2019
kingharzy:

undecided

E sweet me say im talk pain you. . . .
Raw ignorance is what you're displaying, please go get youself educated.
Keep quiet lazy youth. Since PDP is making use of your sense for you, you deserve no further attention. Supporter of a fugitive

1 Like

Re: Leave Amina Zakari Alone - Group Warns PDP, Others by kingharzy: 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2019
Afamed:

Keep quiet lazy youth. Since PDP is making use of your sense for you, you deserve no further attention. Supporter of a fugitive
undecided

You won't have my day, i won't have your time. . .
Supporter of a lieing murderer.

Re: Leave Amina Zakari Alone - Group Warns PDP, Others by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2019
Jonathan:

Who are you to dictate for INeC ?

Such a very useless question.... well, didnt expect much from dullards
Re: Leave Amina Zakari Alone - Group Warns PDP, Others by Afamed: 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2019
kingharzy:
undecided
You won't have my day, i won't have your time. . . Supporter of a lieing murderer.
No wonder they said PDP are left with brain dead

1 Like

Re: Leave Amina Zakari Alone - Group Warns PDP, Others by Jonadull: 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2019
Esseite:

Such a very useless question.... well, didnt expect much from dullards
Lmao .
If Amina Zakari is removed from that post . Then the I in INEC should be removed since people now dictate for them .
Re: Leave Amina Zakari Alone - Group Warns PDP, Others by jmaine: 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2019
dolphinife:
[s]Madness in high places....Mrs. Zakari was appointed into INEC in 2011 by Goodluck Jonathan. She was part of the INEC board which conducted the 2011 and 2015 elections. In both 2011 and 2015 elections, she was never a willing tool to favour Buhari, so how come is she going to favour Buhari this time around??

Shouldn't we go ask Jonathan what he saw before appointing a woman allegedly related to Buhari??

What rationale should Buhari then use or consider before terminating the appointment of someone he met working for INEC prior to 2015?

Zakari is from Kazaure and Buhari is from Daura. So where is the connection or relation?

I spit on those fools being hoodwinked into believing anything without verification[/s]

Had to strike out the nonsense cos it was loaded with bullshit especially the state of origin issue. The allegation is that she is Buhari sister daughter which implies she can marry from any other state apart from Daura or Katsina. So you failed woefully

If GEJ considered approved her appointment as a niece to a major opposition figure, he did that to prove he was objective and sincere about his resolve to have a fair and credible electoral process.

And moreover, she wasn't occupying a position that can be seen to seriously conflict with her family ties.
Re: Leave Amina Zakari Alone - Group Warns PDP, Others by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 04, 2019
Jonathan:

Lmao .
If Amina Zakari is removed from that post . Then the I in INEC should be removed since people now dictate for them .

Another dumb assertion...read what you wrote again, how does Amina Zakaris deployment equate Inec removal? When the point of discussion is on her not being neutral.
Re: Leave Amina Zakari Alone - Group Warns PDP, Others by Jonadull: 12:18pm On Jan 04, 2019
Esseite:

Another dumb assertion...read what you wrote again, how does Amina Zakaris deployment equate Inec removal? When the point of discussion is on her partisanship..

There’s traffic. Goan sell your gala .
English is too hard for you to comprehend. Lmao cheesy

1 Like

Re: Leave Amina Zakari Alone - Group Warns PDP, Others by DAYOODS(m): 12:18pm On Jan 04, 2019
dolphinife:
Madness in high places....Mrs. Zakari was appointed into INEC in 2011 by Goodluck Jonathan. She was part of the INEC board which conducted the 2011 and 2015 elections. In both 2011 and 2015 elections, she was never a willing tool to favour Buhari, so how come is she going to favour Buhari this time around??

Shouldn't we go ask Jonathan what he saw before appointing a woman allegedly related to Buhari??

What rationale should Buhari then use or consider before terminating the appointment of someone he met working for INEC prior to 2015?

Zakari is from Kazaure and Buhari is from Daura. So where is the connection or relation?

I spit on those fools being hoodwinked into believing anything without verification

Guy calm down, Buhari appointmented Mrs. Zakari as acting chairman. Read today's Vanguard.
He (the late Emir) in Jigawa married the senior sister to Buhariand he (Buhari) started his childhood in the late emir’s house. The mother of this woman (Zakari) was either the first or second wife. Aside from that, Buhari stayed with him for sometime in Kazaure. I know that the relationship is true.”
Re: Leave Amina Zakari Alone - Group Warns PDP, Others by Ubdavis(m): 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2019
Oya oya show them!
Re: Leave Amina Zakari Alone - Group Warns PDP, Others by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2019
Jonathan:

There’s traffic. Goan sell your gala .
English is too hard for you to comprehend. Lmao cheesy

Uncontrollable dullards with peanut Intelligence,

"Goan".... grin grin comparing people's english comprehension, we really dont expect much from your type.
Re: Leave Amina Zakari Alone - Group Warns PDP, Others by Afamed: 12:24pm On Jan 04, 2019
DAYOODS:

Guy calm down, Buhari appointmented Mrs. Zakari as acting chairman. Read today's Vanguard.
He (the late Emir) in Jigawa married the senior sister to Buhariand he (Buhari) started his childhood in the late emir’s house. The mother of this woman (Zakari) was either the first or second wife. Aside from that, Buhari stayed with him for sometime in Kazaure. I know that the relationship is true.”
PDP is making use of your sense for you. Jonathan appointed Zakari as INEC commissioner years back in 2011. Lazy youth, make use of your internet
Re: Leave Amina Zakari Alone - Group Warns PDP, Others by Boss13: 12:36pm On Jan 04, 2019
When you read this stuff, you just have to pity the Nigerian public who will suffer the consequences. Well, the Nigerian public seem less interested.

Nigeria will never be better if the public keep quiet to issues like this.
Re: Leave Amina Zakari Alone - Group Warns PDP, Others by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2019
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked
Happy new year nairalanders.
nwa amaikpe wife
Re: Leave Amina Zakari Alone - Group Warns PDP, Others by dannybee(m): 12:50pm On Jan 04, 2019
E be like sey this so called group don drink gutter water
Re: Leave Amina Zakari Alone - Group Warns PDP, Others by olaolulazio(m): 12:52pm On Jan 04, 2019
kingharzy:

undecided

These ones don't even know the role of an electoral umpire. Y'all zombies think being an electoral umpire is a job anyone can do without the need the mitigate animousity that may arise as a result of the origin and background of the officiating personnels? ? Why do you think we now have V.A.R in football even though the refs have been adjudged neutral? ? ? ?
wasted PVCs
You feel u know? I'm entitled to my opinion in case u don't know that.
Re: Leave Amina Zakari Alone - Group Warns PDP, Others by Ihateyoumod: 12:56pm On Jan 04, 2019
This people r mad. I am pro buhari but this is just biased. How can a niece of the president head the collation and counting of resultselection results.abeg e no making sense
Re: Leave Amina Zakari Alone - Group Warns PDP, Others by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 04, 2019
post=74440249:
Can the thieving party ever listen?!
They already know that they will come a distant 3rd in the election, hence they leave campaign aside and focus more on lies and propaganda.
Not knowing that it is only losers and children of hatw that will swallow their STUPIDITY, hook, line and sinker.

Sai Baba we know.
Sai Baba we love.
Sai Baba we want.

Hajia Amina, carry go.
We are solidly behind you.

Wailing zombies,
Get well soon y'all!

Were you born daft?

Re: Leave Amina Zakari Alone - Group Warns PDP, Others by OgBurna(m): 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2019
dolphinife:
Madness in high places....Mrs. Zakari was appointed into INEC in 2011 by Goodluck Jonathan. She was part of the INEC board which conducted the 2011 and 2015 elections. In both 2011 and 2015 elections, she was never a willing tool to favour Buhari, so how come is she going to favour Buhari this time around??

[s]
[/s]
I spit on those fools being hoodwinked into believing anything without verification

You people won't sieze to amaze me

So you mean she wasn't suppose to be appointment even tho she was qualified??

You see where the problem lies, people like you don't give job to d qualified people cox they belong to one tribe or religion or better still a relation to ur enemy
So whaats d definition of NIECE

Cox they not from the same state that means they not related. Ba??

You father brother who is from nassarawa nd ur mother that is from kano, are related or not??

I pity the futures of some nigerian
Re: Leave Amina Zakari Alone - Group Warns PDP, Others by Jonadull: 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2019
Esseite:

Uncontrollable dullards with peanut Intelligence,

"Goan".... grin grin comparing people's english comprehension, we really dont expect much from your type.

Lmao . Goan sell your gala cheesy
Re: Leave Amina Zakari Alone - Group Warns PDP, Others by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 04, 2019
Jonathan:

Lmao . Goan sell your gala cheesy

You can dine and wine in your shallow assertions with your fellow minions..cant decend that low. Bye
Re: Leave Amina Zakari Alone - Group Warns PDP, Others by Jonadull: 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2019
Esseite:

You can dine and wine in your shallow assertions with your fellow minions..cant decend that low. Bye
Descend
Re: Leave Amina Zakari Alone - Group Warns PDP, Others by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
Jonathan:

Descend

Never said i could "comprehend" english like you previously did. grin grin
Re: Leave Amina Zakari Alone - Group Warns PDP, Others by Jonadull: 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
Esseite:

Never said i could "comprehend" english like you previously did. grin grin
Since when did comprehension become synonymous to spelling words wrongly ?
You need a dictionary too.
Re: Leave Amina Zakari Alone - Group Warns PDP, Others by DAYOODS(m): 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2019
Afamed:

PDP is making use of your sense for you. Jonathan appointed Zakari as INEC commissioner years back in 2011. Lazy youth, make use of your internet

You are 21st century mumu , did I say Jonathan never appointmented her as commissioner .I said Buhari appointmented her as acting Chairman of INEC in 2015.
Re: Leave Amina Zakari Alone - Group Warns PDP, Others by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
Jonathan:

Since when did comprehension become synonymous to spelling words wrongly ?
You need a dictionary too.

Coming from "Goan" grin grin... and one line comments of "shut up" without the least inkling intelligence.. you are really dull.
Re: Leave Amina Zakari Alone - Group Warns PDP, Others by Modarun(m): 2:04pm On Jan 04, 2019
There are 2 types of Boko Haram/Fulani herdsmen. The millitary group that criss cross the length and bridth of Nigeria killing people, and the more dangerous bunch that are online carrying out the media propaganda to nullify the real truth and enforcing the media blackout on information about the true situation of things on ground. BH/Herdsmen are not only located in Benue, Adamawa, Southern Kaduna, Taraba, Zamfara, Plateua and so on. They are also the Tinubu Afonja erats on Nairaland, Sahara Reporters twiter pages, attempting to hold brief for a Government witb all the instrumentality of security at it disposal refuse to put an end to the killibgs accross the country.
You will recognize them the kind of comment they make whenever news of BH/Herdsmen manage to hit front page.
you will read their comment like.
“The killings didnt start today”
“ The state governors and not Buhari should be blamed for these killings”
“the should just donate their labds so the killings can stop”
“the PDP are doing the killings to spite the Buhari govt”
“OP always rushing to find bad news”
Please my brothers living in Plateau, Benue, Nasarawa, Zamfara, Katsina, Southern Kaduna, Borno, Yobe, Adamawa, Delta, Ondo and every other towns terrorized by BH/Herdmen/Bandits, lets us join hands and mouths together to ask the Afonja trying so hard to exonerate Buhari from the crisis ramoaging your home states. Let us ask and tell these Tinubu Afonja erats, justifying the killings these questions and answers.
-If Buhari is not responsible, why then did they under Goodluck regime, blamed Goodluck for every and anything wrong with Nigeria not the state governors?.
-If PDP are doing or sponsoring the killings, why cant Buhari who used the DSS To find Fulani herdmen killed and buried in a thick forrest in a remote Abia village, do same by sending the DSS to fish out the so called PDP members sponsoring these killings?
The Tinubu section of Afonjas are the most dangerous BH/Herdsmen. They eat, drink and live around us. lets call them out for who they truely are.
people are being sluaghtered, killed and raped, famrlands taken away and renamed, yet Tinubu boys are on the media trying to nullify the news. If you are holding brief for Buhari, you are not in anyway different from Boko Haram.
Re: Leave Amina Zakari Alone - Group Warns PDP, Others by Kennydoc(m): 2:18pm On Jan 04, 2019
dolphinife:

Are you aware Buhari is the first president to conduct election with the INEC Chairman from his geopolitical zone? Now to have the head of the national collation centre as his neice makes the matter worse. There is already a conflict of interest. These guys can't be neutral, trust me.
Re: Leave Amina Zakari Alone - Group Warns PDP, Others by jude79(m): 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2019
you are a university student, you intend​ to vote for buhari, while ASUU is on strike. 50 billion was approved for cattle ranching in kaduna alone, yet you are undeterred, buhari has ur vote. please add yourself to any cattle ranch of your choice; you are a human cow. (correct guy)
same goes for those educated individuals, that support this rape on our nation, from this government.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshiomole’s Ignorant Outburst: A Demand For Mental Examination / Terrorists Attack 16 Military Bases In 18 Months, Kill 800 / Tinubu In Kaduna, Vows To Eliminate Kidnappers, Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.