Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,354 members, 7,950,736 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:46 PM

A Must Read Please Desist From Playing Virtual - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Must Read Please Desist From Playing Virtual (595 Views)

La Liga Could Block Messi From Playing For Barcelona Until January / Ogwumike Sisters Appeal FIBA Ruling Blocking Them From Playing For Nigeria / How Can I Stop Playing Virtual Soccer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read Please Desist From Playing Virtual by handsomeyitayo(m): 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2019
Hello my people .. please if you know you play virtual bet, stop playing it..it will ruin you down.many guys I know have been wreck.. and i will tell you one secret ,they are the one controlling the virtual gaming ..if you notice ,you will see sometime mouse click on the screen..they see all you stakes..it is not on the internet ..it is done via satellite cable..you have to buy a decoder for it.they have their reasons because of hackers.....the bet site will visualize it on their site..nairabet, bet9ja etc...the make more money than you ...if you see someone that wins virtual bet ,they intentionally made him to win so it will attract lots of people towards it...I did a research on it..
I bet on 1-6... three to come...you know what the result show NG 1-6..ok I wait for another season to see what will be the outcome.. imagine 1-6 all came .. though I didn't play it...they will trick you...if you think you can win big ..it a lie.... please don't fall for their trick.. please share your experience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Must Read Please Desist From Playing Virtual by babyfaceafrica: 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2019
baby
Re: A Must Read Please Desist From Playing Virtual by handsomeyitayo(m): 2:23pm On Jan 04, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
baby
alleluia ooo

(1) (Reply)

Moses Finally Reveals The Person Behind His Move To Fenerbache / DStv trolls Chelsea on Twitter / 5 Most Wasted Footballing Talents In Modern Game (soccer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.