Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,362 members, 7,964,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 02:18 PM

Omotola's New Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola's New Video (6809 Views)

Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back / Omotola Laughing As She Watches DonJazzy Raise His Hands Up / Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola's New Video by THEAMAKA(f): 11:00pm On Aug 11, 2010
search "Genevieve Nnaji No More" on youtube.
Re: Omotola's New Video by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 11, 2010
THE AMAKA:

search "Genevieve Nnaji No More" on youtube.
Thanks
Re: Omotola's New Video by makajibbz(m): 11:03pm On Aug 11, 2010
yeh dat 'no mor' was an extreme disaster. grin
Re: Omotola's New Video by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2010
ROTFLMAO!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Oh my! Oh Yea, Nollywoodians needs to stick with acting.
Re: Omotola's New Video by shoopsy: 11:38pm On Aug 11, 2010
WAIT WAIT WAIT !!!! You guys are making a huge mountain out of a molehill.That song is not fantastic but common y’all its just a normal song with a very good video even interesting songs sometimes could fail to deliver.I bet if it was natasha beddingfield,avril lavigne or some other international artist, you’ll try as much as you can to manage the song right?.because she switched from an acting career to a musical one doesn’t mean you should expect so so much from her.No matter what happens the word ‘TRY’ is what each and everyone of you make use of in your daily lives.How would you feel if someone had adviced you not to try at all, You ain’t giving the right comment in any way.
Re: Omotola's New Video by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 11, 2010
this is next to zero, Epic fail grin
Re: Omotola's New Video by makajibbz(m): 11:45pm On Aug 11, 2010
shoopsy:

WAIT WAIT WAIT !!!! You guys are making a huge mountain out of a molehill.That song is not fantastic but common y’all its just a normal song with a very good video even interesting songs sometimes could fail to deliver.I bet if it was natasha beddingfield,avril lavigne or some other international artist, you’ll try as much as you can to manage the song right?.because she switched from an acting career to a musical one doesn’t mean you should expect so so much from her.No matter what happens the word ‘TRY’ is what each and everyone of you make use of in your daily lives.How would you feel if someone had adviced you not to try at all, You ain’t giving the right comment in any way.
the truth is ugly my man.
gene, jim iyke dat i've seen shuldnt waste der money again. 'naija lowa' from omotola is a jammin song.
if dey create something worth puttin inside my ear, i'll b d 1st to post it.

so carry your naevity go anotha topic. angry
Re: Omotola's New Video by shoopsy: 11:57pm On Aug 11, 2010
the truth is ugly my man.
gene, jim iyke dat i've seen shuldnt waste der money again. 'naija lowa' from omotola is a jammin song.
if dey create something worth puttin inside my ear, i'll b d 1st to post it.

so carry your naevity go anotha topic.

REALLY, YOU SHOULD START SEEING THINGS THE WAY THEY ARE AND NOT THE WAY WE ARE, GENE,JIM IYKE,OMOTOLA AND OTHERS ARE NOT SINGING GOOD SONGS BUT THEY'RE STILL TRYING AND THATS WHAT YOU CAN'T AND SHOULDN'T IGNORE OK?, PERHAPS YOU'LD LOVE TO LISTEN TO ARTIST SHOUTING FREE ME ! FREE ME !, CAN'T YOU SEE HE'S IN CHAINS THATS WHY HE GOES ABOUT SHOUTING FREE ME. E.T.C, YOU'RE ONLY FOCUSING ON THESE ONES BECAUSE THEY SWITCHED RIGHT? AND AREN'T DELIVERING WELL?, NAAAAAAHHHHH. I BELIEVE OMOTOLA'S SONG IS OK BUT NOT FANTASTIC, PERIOD, AND PLEASE A SPELL CHECK IS AVAILABLE ON YOUR SO CALLED ' NAEVITY'
Re: Omotola's New Video by canuck(m): 12:03am On Aug 12, 2010
Many of the ladies thrashing this song will find themselves singing, "I'm missing yoooooouuu! When will I see you again. . .What did I do wrong?" if their current relationships go sour grin

Omotola, nothing do you jare  cheesy
Re: Omotola's New Video by mamagee3(f): 12:13am On Aug 12, 2010
Why is Omotola trying so hard to be like genevieve Nnaji?

What's with the attempt at modelling and singing?

Whatever happened to just acting movies?
Re: Omotola's New Video by THEAMAKA(f): 12:19am On Aug 12, 2010
okay after watching the video fully for the first time. . .
she just sounds really bad. and who choreographed/directed it? everything looks really forced.
and why pretend to play the piano?!?!?! GOSH!!!!!!!
she should have also gotten a lip syncing coach, because you can tell she is so faking it.
thumbs down.
Re: Omotola's New Video by whiteroses(f): 12:33am On Aug 12, 2010
monkey video, ijapa lyrics, yeye instrumental but i respect her hustle, more greese to her elbow
Re: Omotola's New Video by philip0906(m): 12:46am On Aug 12, 2010
I'll always love omotola even if she sings with her nose grin grin
Re: Omotola's New Video by mamagee3(f): 12:49am On Aug 12, 2010
^^Well, some people on here would like Omotola as a talented actress.

Instead of this wack singing. grin
Re: Omotola's New Video by Cashville(m): 1:27am On Aug 12, 2010
I am your biggest fan Omobaby please stick to acting. Any more of these videos, I will lynch myself
Re: Omotola's New Video by mystikal(m): 1:32am On Aug 12, 2010
Decent Video, can't say same for the actual song.

But hey, At least no one will say she didn't try.
Re: Omotola's New Video by mystikal(m): 1:38am On Aug 12, 2010
Did someone mention Dakore?
Re: Omotola's New Video by 5p1naz(m): 1:39am On Aug 12, 2010
the video concept. . . the instrumental, the lyrics are [size=14pt]COMPLETELY WACK[/size]. . . my God wat weak song is this?? but i wud still give her kudos comparing this s0ng to that nonsense[size=14pt] JIM IYKE [/size]calls a s0ng. . . and speaking of which. . . . these nollywood pipl no get shame at all ni
Re: Omotola's New Video by 5p1naz(m): 1:40am On Aug 12, 2010
mystikal:

Decent Video, can't say same for the actual song.

But hey, At least no one will say she didn't try.

i would. . . cos no one would listen to such song if she wasnt a celeb already
Re: Omotola's New Video by mamagee3(f): 1:40am On Aug 12, 2010
Cashville:

I am your biggest fan Omobaby please stick to acting. Any more of these videos, I will lynch myself
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Omotola's New Video by THEAMAKA(f): 1:44am On Aug 12, 2010
mystikal:

Did someone mention Dakore?
yeah i did, she is the best among the worst, IMO.
Re: Omotola's New Video by OgidiBoy(m): 1:51am On Aug 12, 2010
She sounds horrible, Has anyone seen her perform live on stage ?

Why are most Nigerian artist using Auto Turn these days. Gone are the days when musicians sang with their God given voice without having it

digitally enhanced
Re: Omotola's New Video by 5p1naz(m): 1:53am On Aug 12, 2010
OgidiBoy:

She sounds horrible, Has anyone seen her perform live on stage ?

Why are most Nigerian artist using [size=14pt]Auto Turn autotune [/size]these days. Gone are the days when musicians sang with their God given voice without having it

digitally enhanced

cosign u on this one tho. . .
grin grin
Re: Omotola's New Video by OgidiBoy(m): 1:56am On Aug 12, 2010
^^^ Thanks for the correction, so you feeling very smart right about now WOW!!!
Re: Omotola's New Video by 5p1naz(m): 2:02am On Aug 12, 2010
OgidiBoy:

^^^ Thanks for the correction, [size=14pt]so you feeling very smart right about now WOW!!![/size]

cant remember typing anything like that. . . i only corrected ur mistake and cosigned ur statement. . . why u get black man mind like that
Re: Omotola's New Video by mystikal(m): 2:22am On Aug 12, 2010
THE AMAKA:

yeah i did, she is the best among the worst, IMO.

Yeah? I guess in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king
Re: Omotola's New Video by tpiah: 2:39am On Aug 12, 2010
the video production itself is good, but the guy looks weird, imo.

wasnt feeling the hair at all.
Re: Omotola's New Video by Nobody: 4:05am On Aug 12, 2010
5p1naz:

cosign u on this one tho. . .
grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Omotola's New Video by Nobody: 4:23am On Aug 12, 2010
Not great but ok. I think she is better off being just an actress.
Re: Omotola's New Video by newmusic: 6:53am On Aug 12, 2010
What is horrible about the song?
The song is nice and the video as well,you all dont just wanna believe omotola can sing,She is not expecting grammy or to remain number one on any chart but for God sake,this song is nice and there is nothing wack about it.
I love it from the beginning to the end.
Best Wishes Omosexy.
Re: Omotola's New Video by shilling(f): 7:33am On Aug 12, 2010
THE AMAKA:

okay after watching the video fully for the first time. . .
she just sounds really bad. and who choreographed/directed it? everything looks really forced.
and w[b]hy pretend to play the piano?!?!?! GOSH!!!!!!!
she should have also gotten a lip syncing coach, because you can tell she is so faking it.[/b]
thumbs down.
I'd be embarrassed if that was me!!

makajibbz:

yeh dat 'no mor' was an extreme disaster. grin
I liked "No More". . . at least it was catchy!!
Re: Omotola's New Video by Dotman01(m): 8:06am On Aug 12, 2010
I say no more to 'no more'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How TB Joshua Delivered Ghanian Musician Denise Williams / DJ Xclusive: “no! I’m Not Folorunsho Alakija’s Son” / Wow! Who Said Adekunle Gold Was The King Of Photoshop?[pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.