Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,279 members, 7,887,809 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:14 PM

Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police (40954 Views)

Mallam Yathabalwe: Most Wanted Boko Haram Commander Surrenders To Military / Driver Surrenders To Police After Crushing LAWMA Officials To Death / The Moment Dino Melaye Fainted, Dragged On The Floor As He Surrenders To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2019
dallex10:
I'm not bothered about that phool, just those cars.

People's sweat.
SMH
Make jealousy no kill you
Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by Tiffbuxas: 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2019
Dem Nova still tell us how dem take arrest am ooo... Honestly our politicians are wicked ooo see person collection of cars without any real investment just politics...... Kill them all
Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by Follygunners: 4:16pm On Jan 04, 2019
dallex10:
I'm not bothered about that phool, just those cars.

People's sweat.
SMH

I completely agree! angry
Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 04, 2019
This man should calm down a little
Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by dannybrasky(m): 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2019
worse had happened to ordinary citizens,abeg nor cry fowl.

peculiar3:
...will Nigeria ever get it right?? if a senator can be treated this way, what happens to an ordinary citizen??
Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2019
The witch-hunting tyrant Buhari should be careful.
This won't stop the fact He will be booed again because of His gross incompetence
Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by greggng: 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2019
Has he been injected with dinomadol?
Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by Abia1stboy: 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2019
Look at how GOVT is working effectively with the Police simply because it is on a vendetta. Bubu must go back to Daura cool
Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by hysteriabox(m): 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2019
Tot he said he wasn't in the house but was monitoring the situation through cctv?
Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by Follygunners: 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2019
Lordofthewest:
Later now if sowore says we should pay workers N100k some idiots on this forum would say it would cause inflation that sowore is a joker just look at the cars a senator doing nothing for Nigeria has in his compound...i guess burna boy was right afterall Nigerians most especially the youths are mentally backwards. We definitely deserve the dummies we have as leaders.

Well said! The gov't and leaders are the true reflection of the people! cool
Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by marvin906(m): 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2019
see constituency money at work in he's garage

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by Pennywise(m): 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2019
Mumu Dino
Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by docadams: 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2019
Dino is just an opportuned fo*ol. Even a goat knows when to surrender when cornered.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2019
Petersamuel8:
they can only make noise, what happened to fayose will happen to dino
What happened to fayose? The man is very free
Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by Ayobami7(m): 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2019
lol
Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by Corrinthians(m): 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2019
deboysben:
They should treat with caution

else anarchy steps in.

Anarchy over Dino Melaye? I believe you and your siblings are the ones to bring the anarchy about - no? undecided

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by cyprex: 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2019
shachris02:
Buhari get ready to arrest all of us.

If you commit any offence and you are caught, you will surely be arrested.
Try it and see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by ofiko123(m): 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2019
Let's see what will happen in the next couple of days..
Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by brainhgeek(m): 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2019
tendingNews:
Kogi Senator Dino Melaye has finally surrendered to the Police after eight days siege to his Abuja residence.

An Abuja high court had on Thursday refused an ex-parte application brought by the Senator to order the removal of police blockage on his residence.

TVC News gathered that the embattled Senator and lawmakers who came to his house to show solitary are heading to the police headquarters as at the time of filing this report.

Watch video of the 8th siege that led to his surrender HERE

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/01/senator-dino-melaye-surrenders-to-police.html?m=1

Food don finish for hide-out. Dinorambo
Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by GreatestA1(m): 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2019
peculiar3:
...will Nigeria ever get it right?? if a senator can be treated this way, what happens to an ordinary citizen??
keep quiet. Look at a law-maker's garage. That's your employment, electricity, good roads, hospitals, schools and welfare all rolled up in different fleet of cars owned by Dino. How many he wan drive at once.

Una just stupid for this country.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by Corrinthians(m): 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2019
Melaye saying he wasn't inside the house was just meant to throw the cops off his trail I suppose. grin

The tin no work Las Las. cheesy

See small pikiin sense. grin
Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by gift2xl: 4:25pm On Jan 04, 2019
Itzurboi:
Can you say this with the case of boko/iswap boys.

THE GOVERNMENT HAS EVERY TOOLS IN THERE ARSENAL TO TACKLE ANY CHALLENGE, EXCEPT THEY ARE GAINING FROM THE CRIME.(SELFISH INTEREST BEST KNW TO THEM, OR BY ANOTHER )
Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by amalab30(m): 4:25pm On Jan 04, 2019
I will never weep for any politician. Imahine this man and what he has inside his compound. No one can trace any company to him whether phony or not.

No verifiable source of income and he's quoting texts from the Bible seeking crowd appeal and sympathy. My issue wid the Nigeria Judicial System is that it's a tool in the hands of the government of the day of not people like DINOsaur shouldn't be alive by now.

How can you expect someone to join politics and in a few years he's commanding what a common man can never - in his whole life, get?

BTW, he's run short of food in that house too. Let Jim face that music he's been singing on SM since.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by deboysben(m): 4:25pm On Jan 04, 2019
Corrinthians:
Anarchy over Dino Melaye? I believe you and your siblings are the ones to bring the anarchy about - no? kiss
I don't engage with people that see politics as if their life depend on it.

So behave
Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by Balyz: 4:25pm On Jan 04, 2019
shachris02:
Buhari get ready to arrest all of us.
Why aren't you at the police station right now in show of solidarity?
Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by Oduclemz: 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
peculiar3:

Are you okay?..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2019
greatman247:
Shame on Dino...with all his mouth...Police sure know how to treat his Bleep up...LOL
only on niaraland is reporting fake news that he is arrested. all other media are reporting that he went to honor the invitation in company of some senators who visited him today
Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by oyoikire: 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2019
Chest beaters will rescue him. Police suppose to be beaten him till they enter police station.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by Redhot111(m): 4:28pm On Jan 04, 2019
There's no evidence against Dino, yet he's been harassed up and down. But 10 different videos and countless pix of Ganduje taking millions of dollars in bribe is there with every Nigerian including the IG and bubuhari. Yet no body is harassing him. Instead at the peak of bribery scandal against him, bubu told Nigerians that Gandollar is an honest man and that was the end of it. Thank for my PVC sha
Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by Corrinthians(m): 4:28pm On Jan 04, 2019
deboysben:
I don't engage with people that see politics as if their life depend on it.

So behave
Someone who speaks about "anarchy" over the arrest of a criminal is certainly someone who believes his life depends on such people.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by TEYA: 4:28pm On Jan 04, 2019
Blackfire:
APC just made the biggest mistake
Shattap!!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by Corrinthians(m): 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2019
peculiar3:
This wins the award for the dumbest comment on the thread. embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) / Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow / Fayose Has No Right To Ban Cattle Rearing In Ekiti – Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.