Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,902 members, 7,915,627 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:12 AM

Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders (59083 Views)

Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses / Bukola Saraki Laughs As Dino Melaye Hails Him, Mocks Haters / The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 04, 2019
jeremiahbdrc:
dat stupid dino shld be locked up for 6 weeks without attempting to treath his case
...Go school...U no gree...if I talk my mind now u go say I dey threaten you.. undecided undecided
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by Kiloseria: 6:27pm On Jan 04, 2019
This is not attack on senator Dino, but attack on Nigerian citizens at large Dino might have been exhibiting his weaknesses, but remember he has also exhibit the few good ones. If comes back, may be he will learn more about a country called Nigeria. A case of house fly and spider. House fly always go about saying the world is a free place without being mindful of spider web.the day fly was caught in the web was the beginning of battling for survival. Good luck my brother. Open your ears to learn so you will be a good teacher perhaps you come back.
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by erico2k2(m): 6:29pm On Jan 04, 2019
budaatum:

So they charge him to court, and he proves they are lying!

But no, that's not how climbing tree Malaye rolls, I suppose!
Forget the police,they are know to LIE,I have a personal encounter with the Police who framed my friend for stealing mainwhile,he threatened to kiil an inmate, but in court the inmate conffessed that was how my guy walked free, Long story, dont believe that this guy shot a policeman,beside they should take the matter to court and not waste time,I bet you anymoney there is no evidence!
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by budaatum: 6:31pm On Jan 04, 2019
millionboi2:
oga I know u are paid to defend Buhari and APC......na d money dey shaka u so.
Of course you know. Just as you know all those other things you claim to know when the truth is you know diddly squat!

Abeg, no go there jare. Just sell me that your pvc make I tear am throway! You fit buy isiewu and odeku chill for house come polling day make you too dey shaka with bubu money courtesy of buda!
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
Basher8583:

Who cares what Buhari does tobthe senators. If you cannot be civil in an official enviroment then be ready to face whats comming to you. They know the repercussions of thier action.
So why are you crying for the bereaved.

He who has baggage does not have any mouth to talk let alone a choice.
You think some of the senators who don't talk dont know what they are doing abi.
In that case u understand my point but chose to support evil, and agree to tyrannical and dictatorial govt by buhari
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by budaatum: 6:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
erico2k2:

Forget the police,they are know to LIE,I have a personal encounter with the Police who framed my friend for stealing mainwhile,he threatened to kiil an inmate, but in court the inmate conffessed that was how my guy walked free, Long story, dont believe that this guy shot a policeman,beside they should take the matter to court and not waste time,I bet you anymoney there is no evidence!
See. You get friend wey get sense! If your friend was as stupid as Malaye has been, dem for just shoot am say im die wrongfully!

Now go tell Malaye make im too go court and shame police like your sensible friend did.
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by Vtrd: 6:38pm On Jan 04, 2019
If he is guilty of the crime then he deserves jail.
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by babadeee(m): 6:38pm On Jan 04, 2019
dheilaw1:
One idiot spotted above me
You are the idiot grin grin
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by millionboi2: 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2019
budaatum:

Of course you know. Just as you know all those other things you claim to know when the truth is you know diddly squat!

Abeg, no go there jare. Just sell me that your pvc make I tear am throway! You fit buy isiewu and odeku chill for house come polling day make you too dey shaka with bubu money courtesy of buda!
votes don't count in Nigeria........no pvc
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by Cajal(m): 6:48pm On Jan 04, 2019
dheilaw1:
One idiot spotted above me
...I also noticed the idiot
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by erico2k2(m): 6:48pm On Jan 04, 2019
budaatum:

See. You get friend wey get sense! If your friend was as stupid as Malaye has been, dem for just shoot am say im die wrongfully!

Now go tell Malaye make im too go court and shame police like your sensible friend did.
U nor get my story, all remains was for the inmate to say yes my friend sells the stollen goods to him case close.This was teh framed up messgae,nah God save my friend.The Dino case nah to shut him up and I believe this has nothing to do with PMB but the cacus in the House,if yu know U know!
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 04, 2019
MrSix:
Are you a novice?
A novice to what?
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by MrSix: 6:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
justbusy:
A novice to what?
Confirmed
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by Cameroonglass(m): 7:03pm On Jan 04, 2019
if u police can send all these convoy to arrest one man,, i thing they can do great jobs at Zambiza
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by Kusetic(m): 7:21pm On Jan 04, 2019
BUHARIwilDIE019:

Oga shut up!
This happened last year July, they wrote it off, but after He was booed in the National Assembly and He Buhari swore to deal with those that booed him, this is the result.. there is no transparency and fairness in what they are doing. If they should concentrate this way on the insurgency problem in the country don't u think it will stop

Thank You for giving our esteemed senator Dino melaye a license to kill citizens and not get arrested. He is an upper class citizen isn't he? Who should he kill next?
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by budaatum: 7:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
millionboi2:
votes don't count in Nigeria........no pvc
See this stupidness! You don't even have pvc for me to buy from you and burn! Don't you know "votes don't count in Nigeria" is the biggest scam ever? Why do you think they bother with "vote for me poster" if your vote don't count? Abi no be money dem dey throway to print am? Na so you think politician wey wan thief money go waste what im don already thief to buy poster dey beg you?

Please, I beg you Next time, get pvc. I for buy am from you now burn am, you for get money dey shaka with isiewu and odeku courtesy of buda, at least!
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by ashjay001(m): 7:27pm On Jan 04, 2019
Patrioticman007:
Hello fellow Nigerians, its a shame that we are yet to fight & kill corruption individually, how much more by PMB. A Senator has been declared wanted by the police authority due to sentiments , ipobian pigs are shouting persecution.

This ur statement ehn Reads like u stand with Dino lipsrsealed

And still reads like u beef ipobians

They say he's lifeless, yet their MCMs can't out shine him and they refuse to stop wailing undecided
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by budaatum: 7:29pm On Jan 04, 2019
erico2k2:

U nor get my story, all remains was for the inmate to say yes my friend sells the stollen goods to him case close.This was teh framed up messgae,nah God save my friend.The Dino case nah to shut him up and I believe this has nothing to do with PMB but the cacus in the House,if yu know U know!
Abeg, comot there. Na you nak tori say na court save your friend, now you wan change am say na one yeye god!

If na god, make Malaye to go call im god come save am instead of running from police!
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by erico2k2(m): 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
budaatum:

Abeg, comot there. Na you nak tori say na court save your friend, now you wan change am say na one yeye god!

If na god, make Malaye to go call im god come save am instead of running from police!
How I take say nah court, which yeye court? abi nah God touch the man mind to confess,or U nor follow wetin I dey talk,it is well with una 4 9ja
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by budaatum: 7:39pm On Jan 04, 2019
erico2k2:

How I take say nah court, which yeye court? abi nah God touch the man mind to confess,or U nor follow wetin I dey talk,it is well with una 4 9ja
The same god can do the same for Malaye biko! Abi na Malaye god suppose to touch sef make im confess wetin im do! Either way, all dis one na cry after the head don comot. Police don catch am de rest na tori.
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by erico2k2(m): 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
budaatum:

The same god can do the same for Malaye biko! Abi na Malaye god suppose to touch sef make im confess wetin im do! Either way, all dis one na cry after the head don comot. Police do catch am de rest na tori.
so u believe say true true E shot police
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by Sunmolar(m): 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
Basher8583:

Go and join the police force since you know how to do thier job better than them.

so you must join Biafra soldiers to show that you know how to make them achieve their goals sooner!
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by budaatum: 7:48pm On Jan 04, 2019
erico2k2:

so u believe say true true E shot police
No, I don't! But to run from police makes him seem guilty already.
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 04, 2019
MrSix:
Confirmed
idiot!
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by ChidiAlaigbo: 8:03pm On Jan 04, 2019
[quote author=Sunmolar post=74451736][/quote]

olodo, which bloody wavelenght you dey?
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by erico2k2(m): 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2019
budaatum:

No, I don't! But to run from police makes him seem guilty already.
exactly this is why you should be very worried!
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by Sunmolar(m): 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2019
ChidiAlaigbo:

olodo, which bloody wavelenght you dey?
so you must insult everyone who doesn't agree with your Ideology?
I'm not on same frequency with you.
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by budaatum: 8:08pm On Jan 04, 2019
erico2k2:

exactly this is why you should be very worried!
Worried that a whole senator is accused of shooting police and decides to run?

Na, I'm not worried. The police have arrested his ass, lol! I'd be worried if police felt he was so far above the law that they couldn't arrest him!
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:29pm On Jan 04, 2019
Patrioticman007:
Hello fellow Nigerians, its a shame that we are yet to fight & kill corruption individually, how much more by PMB. A Senator has been declared wanted by the police authority due to sentiments , ipobian pigs are shouting persecution.
what of omo agege of Apc, why hasnt he been arrested for stealing the maze at NASS
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by erico2k2(m): 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2019
budaatum:

Worried that a whole senator is accused of shooting police and decides to run?

Na, I'm not worried. The police have arrested his ass, lol! I'd be worried if police felt he was so far above the law that they couldn't arrest him!
U dont believe he shot tha man but you supoort the arrest of a person you believe did not commit the offence am I getting you right?
Re: Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders by budaatum: 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2019
erico2k2:

U dont believe he shot tha man but you supoort the arrest of a person you believe did not commit the offence am I getting you right?
What do you mean by "don't believe he shot the man". Was I there? Have they arrested him because of what I believe?

I don't do believe period, as in what ever rubbish I decide to cook up in my head is irrelevant! If he shot police or not, the court would decide after seeing whatever evidence the police provide. Then we will all know. Meanwhile, due process is that he be arrested, charged and tried.

If we find out police were lying, please open a thread, hola me, and we can shoot the lying police together. And Malaye should sue them a lot of money for falsely arresting him. Until then, I'm willing to wait for due process to run it's course. Running from police is not part of it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gallant Nigerian Female Soldiers On Display (photo) / Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos / Mbazulike Amechi: Buhari Caged By Eight People Who May Crush Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.