Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,404 members, 7,881,470 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:36 PM

See This Simple Paid Job On Instagram - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / See This Simple Paid Job On Instagram (306 Views)

2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin / How To Position Yourself To Get A Job On Linkedin / Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See This Simple Paid Job On Instagram by Tunchi101(m): 6:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
I'm willing to pay anyone that can generate active followers for my new Instagram business page

OR

Give you 500 naira for every 20 followers you refer to my page (Note: you would have to prove the suggested followers)

I know it's not much but it's a start.

Indicate under the comment section if you interested
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Financial Sales Advisor Recruitment In Benin / Internship & Exp. Job Recruitment @ The Agency For Technical Cooperation And Dev / Convert Every Of Your Time Spent Online To Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.