Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,091 members, 7,896,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 05:55 PM

Lawyer And Other Gurus Pls Advise Palm Garden Mowe Vs City Of Hope Ftz Ibeju Lekki 4 Investment And - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lawyer And Other Gurus Pls Advise Palm Garden Mowe Vs City Of Hope Ftz Ibeju Lekki 4 Investment And (961 Views)

Havilah Park And Garden Mowe-ofada for 630,000 / Olive Estate Lekki Ftz Fully Serviced Plots @ N2,800,000 Per Plot / Lekki Free Trade Zone (ftz) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyer And Other Gurus Pls Advise Palm Garden Mowe Vs City Of Hope Ftz Ibeju Lekki 4 Investment And by oildealz: 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2010
Gurus im considereing buying palms garden mowe and city of hope near ftz i dont intend to develop anytime soon palm seems to have a co and is already developed to an extent but the draw back is that how do i knowit wasnt one of those revoked by ogun state govt and no one is telling me how close it is to berger bus stop in lagos
As regards the city of hope all i know is that it is around eleko and unlike palms it is in lagos, pls is there any one in the house that can give me knowledgeable advice as i nd to invest in land that i can pay 4 installmentally,
Re: Lawyer And Other Gurus Pls Advise Palm Garden Mowe Vs City Of Hope Ftz Ibeju Lekki 4 Investment And by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2010
You can learn by yourself and also seek advise from people,www.castlesweekly.com ,www.ip4properties.com ,they are Good and you can get ideas.Lekki is the future of lagos ,its one-third of lagos and developement will be centred there in the future,the properties prices will rise further.mowe will also be okay when its driven by infrastructure.if you have money you can invest in both ends.people thatmade it from property never new ,it will be like that,but try and focus more on planned estates .
Re: Lawyer And Other Gurus Pls Advise Palm Garden Mowe Vs City Of Hope Ftz Ibeju Lekki 4 Investment And by oildealz: 9:24am On Aug 10, 2010
Thanks 4 ur reply more please
Re: Lawyer And Other Gurus Pls Advise Palm Garden Mowe Vs City Of Hope Ftz Ibeju Lekki 4 Investment And by oildealz: 9:28am On Aug 10, 2010
Thanks 4 ur reply more please
Re: Lawyer And Other Gurus Pls Advise Palm Garden Mowe Vs City Of Hope Ftz Ibeju Lekki 4 Investment And by Sprumbaba: 10:24pm On Aug 11, 2010
Get the two. I already have one.
Re: Lawyer And Other Gurus Pls Advise Palm Garden Mowe Vs City Of Hope Ftz Ibeju Lekki 4 Investment And by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 12, 2010
Don't forget the marketer that brought this properties to Nairaland forum, you have started cutting corners, Nairalanders,

(1) (Reply)

4 Bedroom Apartment For Sale @ Lsdpc Estate Glover Street Yaba / Profile Of An Architects/building Engineer With Sound Xperience / Four Reasons Why You Should Invest In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.