Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,665 members, 7,882,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 07:27 PM

5 Things A Relationship Should Never Be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things A Relationship Should Never Be (291 Views)

8 Things A Woman Will Do If She Is Completely In Love With You / Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Things A Relationship Should Never Be by Atf030: 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2019
The quality of your life will depend on the quality of every relationship you keep. So, you make an effort to build and establish relationships with the people you meet. From there, you choose the one person you think will be worthy to spend the rest of your life with.

But there is no magic formula for a successful, positive and lasting relationship. There are also no secrets to what makes a relationship stronger. People have goals for the kind of relationship they want. But here are some definitive characteristics of what a relationship should never be.

“A great relationship is about two things; first, find out the similarities; second, respect the differences.” – Unknown

1.    It should not be abusive

No relationship is worth sticking for if it’s abusive. According to the Center for Relationship Abuse Awareness, this can take many forms like physical violence, sexual violence, emotional torture, financial abuse, intimidation, isolation, and threats.

Continue Reading https://www.nursingblog.com.ng/5-things-a-relationship-should-never-be/

(1) (Reply)

Remember / Website Where You Can Find Professionals To Date! / “before I Get Married I Will Make My Husband Swear That Anyone Who Cheat Will Di

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.