Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,271 members, 7,974,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:03 PM

Dj Cuppy Poses With Her Grandma In Adorable Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy Poses With Her Grandma In Adorable Photos (40420 Views)

Actor Femi Adebayo And His Beautiful Wife In Adorable Selfie / E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching Agbada In Adorable Photos / Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Range Rover Sport In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her Grandma In Adorable Photos by sugarwiz1(f): 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
Tonmiwatimmy:
if I should put my thing inside her thing I done have money be that oooo
really??

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her Grandma In Adorable Photos by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
The grand ma wan fine pass am self.

Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her Grandma In Adorable Photos by MycroftHolmes: 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her Grandma In Adorable Photos by ogbeiwi(m): 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2019
Tonmiwatimmy:
shameless man,sorry shameful man
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her Grandma In Adorable Photos by OlieEvan(m): 9:47pm On Jan 04, 2019
She F-Up For The Last Pichor
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her Grandma In Adorable Photos by Lankybaby(f): 9:47pm On Jan 04, 2019
is her Grandma pregnant... or my eyes are deceiving me

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her Grandma In Adorable Photos by Aliencraft(m): 9:49pm On Jan 04, 2019
Tonmiwatimmy:
Bomb blast shocked

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her Grandma In Adorable Photos by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 04, 2019
holyidol:
Her grandmother fine pass her
grin
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her Grandma In Adorable Photos by cluemax: 9:57pm On Jan 04, 2019
Onyi22:
All I see is money
So u didn't see Jesus Portrait abi....Unzomu

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her Grandma In Adorable Photos by saucemanny(m): 9:57pm On Jan 04, 2019
holyidol:

won ti saddest...
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her Grandma In Adorable Photos by cluemax: 9:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
GLOBALINF:
Beauty

Study in cyprus (guaranteed visa)

Niqqa you should actually be busy with other things in Cyprus if ya actually true
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her Grandma In Adorable Photos by Follygunners: 9:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
GLOBALINF:
Beauty

Study in cyprus (guaranteed visa)

Thunder fire you there, I swear. Who go wan study for that kain mud house? angry angry
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her Grandma In Adorable Photos by Jay4ken(f): 9:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
Wow. Beautiful pictures ��

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her Grandma In Adorable Photos by Topmaike007(m): 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
this lady fine abeg

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her Grandma In Adorable Photos by Gossiplover: 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2019
Good for them
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her Grandma In Adorable Photos by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2019
She always visits her grandma regularly. She must be grannies favorite grandchild. Sweet.
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her Grandma In Adorable Photos by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2019
Lankybaby:
is her Grandma pregnant... or my eyes are deceiving me
Camera illusion.
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her Grandma In Adorable Photos by lukency(m): 10:15pm On Jan 04, 2019
holyidol:
You no sabi judge.
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her Grandma In Adorable Photos by Jeffy1206(m): 10:15pm On Jan 04, 2019
Sorry o but the grandma looks as if she is pregnant shocked
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her Grandma In Adorable Photos by LINTUNE(m): 10:31pm On Jan 04, 2019
She is beautiful
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her Grandma In Adorable Photos by GreatEngineer(m): 10:32pm On Jan 04, 2019
sanmtiago:
I hate to sound like a pervert but on a more serious note this babe go sweet die kiss
People were enter the condo don leave her run, na you were never see the color of her panties the preach to us how she go sweet die, Nigerians I tire for una, na so una package Buhari come give us and at the end nna yawa.
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her Grandma In Adorable Photos by melodyogonna(m): 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
I need to fuc*c this girl.
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her Grandma In Adorable Photos by Bugcompiler(m): 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
Who is older among the two ?
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her Grandma In Adorable Photos by Bawofss(m): 10:47pm On Jan 04, 2019
Afta now, u will say ur grandma is a witch
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her Grandma In Adorable Photos by Duru1899: 11:02pm On Jan 04, 2019
This gal 5yn shaaa

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her Grandma In Adorable Photos by vertueptime: 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2019
Terrible hair style
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her Grandma In Adorable Photos by chiedozie198100: 11:27pm On Jan 04, 2019
i will bet my inheritance with anybody, DANGOTE don fvck this girl.
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her Grandma In Adorable Photos by Nickymezor(f): 11:47pm On Jan 04, 2019
Her grannie is a catholic, how nice
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her Grandma In Adorable Photos by fortunechy(m): 11:50pm On Jan 04, 2019
She don dey old ooo
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her Grandma In Adorable Photos by wink2015(m): 11:59pm On Jan 04, 2019
Zeelov:
The billionaire's daughter of Femi Otedola, Florence Otedola poses with her grandma in adorable photos as she claims her grandma's prayers worked for her.
She shares the photos on her social media space, captioning:

'My Grandma's prayers protect me!�'

Updates via: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/01/dj-cuppy-poses-with-her-grandma-in-adorable-photos.html

See photos:

Nice one!

GRANNY 'S LOVE!

What about DJ Cuppy own mother that is wife to Billionaire Femi Otedola?

Is she alive?

I love to see the mummy as well.

But what is responsible for the keen interest the so called BIG MEN CHILDREN are showing in music these days?

The list is endless Falz, Dj Cuppy, Davido, etc

Formerly music used to be the preoccupation of the NEVER DO WELL and SCHOOL DROP OUT especially in Nigeria.

But the entertainment industry have withness over the past years children of big men taking the centre stage in music.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chika Ike Celebrates Christmas In Italy, Shares Sizzling Photos / Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter / Tiwa Savage Vs Zlatan Ibile: Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.