Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,259 members, 7,936,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:45 AM

If You Purchase Products From Aliexpress Playing Come In - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Purchase Products From Aliexpress Playing Come In (353 Views)

How Do You Purchase Products?? / Tips On How To Buy Online From Aliexpress / How Long Does It Take To Deliver Items On Aliexpress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Purchase Products From Aliexpress Playing Come In by wilfox(m): 7:49pm On Jan 04, 2019
I am interested in buying and reselling of wares from Ali express but have no practical experience. I need someone who successfully does so for hands on training or to buy products on my behalf for a commission. call: 08102466453

1 Like

Re: If You Purchase Products From Aliexpress Playing Come In by guru03(m): 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2019
Register on their app and begin to make orders so you can grow ur membership t ha that will make you to get discount on products as well as coupon from stores.
Re: If You Purchase Products From Aliexpress Playing Come In by CruzJoe(m): 8:31pm On Jan 04, 2019
wilfox:
I am interested in buying and reselling of wares from Ali express but have no practical experience. I need someone who successfully does so for hands on training or to buy products on my behalf for a commission. call: 08102466453

Chat me .......click in the link below this my comment to chat me on WhatsApp.

Is not all about buying from aliexpress.....

Is not all the product you see there,you buy,meaning U don't buy from any seller..... that a seller us selling what you want to buy doesn't mean you buy from him...... there re many sellers selling same product.... But not all of then re worthy of buying from..... there us a way to know the ones to buy from.

Again.... U have to know the kind of shipping option to choose so your goods don't stay for ages before landing.

Chat me for more details
Re: If You Purchase Products From Aliexpress Playing Come In by wilfox(m): 10:22pm On Jan 04, 2019
CruzJoe:

Chat me .......click in the link below this my comment to chat me on WhatsApp.

Is not all about buying from aliexpress.....

Is not all the product you see there,you buy,meaning U don't buy from any seller..... that a seller us selling what you want to buy doesn't mean you buy from him...... there re many sellers selling same product.... But not all of then re worthy of buying from..... there us a way to know the ones to buy from.

Again.... U have to know the kind of shipping option to choose so your goods don't stay for ages before landing.

Chat me for more details
Re: If You Purchase Products From Aliexpress Playing Come In by wilfox(m): 10:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
thanks @cruzjoe

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys What Does This Paypal Error Mean / Business talk / 200 Tonnes Of Maize Needed From Any Part Of The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.