Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,800 members, 7,882,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 02:35 PM

Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? (4890 Views)

Why Is Okija_juju Being Persecuted By Mukina And Other Mods?!! >:( / Welcome Back Mukina / An Apology Letter To Mukina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by v3: 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2010
Shame on you both angry angry angry
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by Pweety4me(f): 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2010
MUKINA you're such a PUNK!

So u deleted my comment abi?

U fool!i actually went bck 2 copy & paste it but den i lost it! cheesy grin

O we'll it's not like it is fun talking 2 a balloon anywayz.

Chow!!
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by mukina2: 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2010

if i didnt delete your insults why would i delete your post?

Just waiting on debo to verify what i said earlier.
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by Pweety4me(f): 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2010
^

Verfiy wat?dat your a total bumhead?

It's like u have memory loss or short memory which 1?

Debo banned me on 2 occasions & it was only 4 offtopic posts both 4 12hours.

U need 2 verify 4 your brain woman!
undecided
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by debosky(m): 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2010
Clarification - I did ban pweetyme for bypassing the word filter, but most of her bans were for going offtopic. It was one in a series of bans, so you might not remember. wink

Regardless of whether you've been banned before or warned, the law stands. If you get banned, accept it and move on.

The moderator can exercise discretion and warn a person before being banned - it is the prerogative of the mod to do so.
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by mamagee3(f): 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2010
mukina2:

you have started abi?
what post did i delete?
do you think i have time to be focusing on your pink fonts?
Stop making fake accusations when you have no proof, i have told you this before angry
What do you mean have I started?

Weren't you the one who posted a link from my thread just to assert a "cool" composure when I gave a response that had nothing to do with you?

False accusation without proof? So, who deleted my replies today?

Seriously, you should be checking out for spammers and users who post obscene images on the forum instead of deleting replies that has to do with a little debate.

You make users dislike the forum instead of inviting new members.
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by mukina2: 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2010
mamagee there is a mod on EPl section , and if you are talking of the posts on sports, then they were deleted because they were offtopic, and as far i could remember the last time that area was cleaned yours was not the only post deleted.

around that part of the forum, non football stuff is not allowed.

free people jor.
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by v3: 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2010
mama-gee:

What do you mean have I started?

Weren't you the one who posted a link from my thread just to assert a "cool" composure when I gave a response that had nothing to do with you?

False accusation without proof? So, who deleted my replies today?

Seriously, you should be checking out for spammers and users who post obscene images on the forum instead of deleting replies that has to do with a little debate.

You make users dislike the forum instead of inviting new members.

Muki didn't delete your posts, i did.
Please don't ask me why.
Thanks  smiley
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by mamagee3(f): 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2010
^^What an attitude!

So, you've been the one deleting all my replies for the past 3 days without even sending me a message? undecided

And I blamed it on mukina. . .

How rude are you? undecided

So, how did my replies change the Sports section? angry

mukina2:

mamagee there is a mod on EPl section , and if you are talking of the posts on sports, then they were deleted because they were offtopic, and as far i could remember the last time that area was cleaned yours was not the only post deleted.

around that part of the forum, non football stuff is not allowed.

free people jor.
It's okay mukina, I have fully understood how the cleansing is done and I just realized that you weren't the one that has been deleting my replies

You're off the hook.
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 10, 2010
mamagee, hush plz. You deserve most of your bans and thread deletes. 'Nuff said.

I still loff you.

Muki, there are some ppl you just learn to ignore.
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by philip0906(m): 6:48pm On Aug 10, 2010
make nobody sha tamper with my posts and username with all this blames wey una dey pass. . . angry angry angry
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by mamagee3(f): 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2010
Ilkeke, Are you freaking serious?

Who made you judge over every user to decide who deserves a ban and who doesn't?

Do you want to be a mod so bad?
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by v3: 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2010
mama-gee:

^^What an attitude!

So, you've been the one deleting all my replies for the past 3 days without even sending me a message? undecided

And I blamed it on mukina. . .

How rude are you? undecided

So, how did my replies change the Sports section? angry

It's okay mukina, I have fully understood how the cleansing is done and I just realized that you weren't the one that has been deleting my replies

You're off the hook.

I would keep doing it without warning you cause it ain't the first time u've derailed threads.
I loff u as a fellow madrid fan but for the sake of repitition, pls stay on point in ANY thread. Simples  smiley
If you've got ANY problems whatsoever. . feel free to hug a transformer or jump off the 3rd mainland bridge
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by debosky(m): 6:55pm On Aug 10, 2010
mama-gee:

Ilkeke, Are you freaking serious?

Who made you judge over every user to decide who deserves a ban and who doesn't?

Do you want to be a mod so bad?

I am in shock - this coming from someone who was campaigning to become a mod?

Madness is surely on the increase on nairaland. grin grin
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by mukina2: 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2010
grin grin grin

ok am out of here grin
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2010
LOL! debo, o n da lohun? grin grin
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by mamagee3(f): 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2010
debosky:

I am in shock - this coming from someone who was campaigning to become a mod?

Madness is surely on the increase on nairaland. grin grin
Campaigning to be a mod?

Did I also campaign into Seun sending me a message asking me to be a moderator in the Jobs section in which I turned down the offer? undecided

Seriously, Debosky you really need to focus on some issues on the forum cause it looks like whenever you try referring to me, you make yourself look ridiculous.

Stick to running around the streets of North London with a bra over your head, puh-lease. grin grin
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by debosky(m): 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2010
mama-gee:

Campaigning to be a mod?

Did I also campaign into Seun sending me a message asking me to be a moderator in the Jobs section in which I turned down the offer? undecided

Don't be daft - your asinine sucking up and arse kissing led to the invitation being offered. Kindly tell us what happened in the end (Seun came to his senses and quickly rescinded the offer). grin grin

Seriously, Debosky you really need to focus on some issues on the forum cause it looks like whenever you try referring to me, you make yourself look ridiculous.

My current focus is highlighting the patent foolishness in your posts. That is sufficient for me. tongue

Stick to running around the streets of North London with a bra over your head, puh-lease. grin grin

Supply your bra and I'll oblige. grin
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by v3: 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2010
debosky:

Don't be daft - your asinine sucking up and arse kissing led to the invitation being offered. Kindly tell us what happened in the end (Seun came to his senses and quickly rescinded the offer). grin grin

My current focus is highlighting the patent foolishness in your posts. That is sufficient for me. tongue
shocked shocked grin grin grin
DEATH AT A FUNERAL!
What ya tryna say now Debo, the bra stinks? or it reeks idiocy? lipsrsealed
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by tpiah: 7:18pm On Aug 10, 2010
Stick to running around the streets of North London with a bra over your head, puh-lease

this is actually funnier.

has the wow factor. cheesy

no offence as mr cork cronk would say.
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by mamagee3(f): 7:18pm On Aug 10, 2010
debosky:

Arse kissing? If you would like to know seun's activities are updated on my email account and he has been inviting me for a chat-up but I have been too busy for it, so who is kissing who or whatever you call it. grin

Nah, I turned down the offer. . .Didn't want to be distracted from contributing to moderating the forum, it bores me.

Seriously, I'd rather be an Active Poster than a has been mod that was quickly deactivated by the admin for whatever reason. wink grin

That's why every human being should have a little bit of dignity to turn down things that are as vain as banning people and deleting posts. grin

debosky:

My only bargain is to make sure I expose your posts to be as ridiculous as it sounds. grin grin

debosky:

Supply your bra and I'll oblige. grin
Ask Arsene Wenger to give you his. grin
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by mamagee3(f): 7:18pm On Aug 10, 2010
tpiah:

this is actually funnier.

i was like "wow!"
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by philip0906(m): 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2010
so even d mods know how 2 yab and dish out insults?
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by v3: 7:24pm On Aug 10, 2010
Mama G and Debo.

Time out! angry angry
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by mamagee3(f): 7:24pm On Aug 10, 2010
^^What did you think? grin
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by v3: 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2010
mama-gee:

^^What did you think? grin
Who you talking to? angry
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by marcus1234: 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2010
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by debosky(m): 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2010
mama-gee:

Nah, I turned down the offer. . .Didn't want to be distracted from contributing to moderating the forum, it bores me.

In your dreams - your life ambition would've been achieved. . . .but like I said, the admin quickly recovered his senses and deleted the request.  cheesy

Seriously, I'd rather be an Active Poster than a has been mod that was quickly deactivated by the admin for whatever reason. wink grin

Hehehehe. . . .I've been a mod on different occasions and decided I wasn't interested anymore. What is a life ambition for you is what others have tried and left behind.  grin grin

My only bargain is to make sure I expose your posts to be as ridiculous as it sounds. grin grin

If you use 'posts', then it should be as 'ridiculous as THEY sound'. But then again, being intelligent was never something you were known for.  grin grin grin

Ask Arsene Wenger to give you his. grin

Only yours reek of utter foolishness babes.  wink

Apologies moderavizzle. . . .I shall cease and desist on your command. cool
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2010
Dbo, now you and I know Seun was just messing with her, "inviting her" and  before deleting his request a few minutes later.

After her Moderator campaign, even NLers had to beg for her [referring to nellaluv's threads].

LOL You gotta luff mamagee tho. .  . . cheesy
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by mamagee3(f): 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2010
debosky:

In your dreams - your life ambition would've been achieved. . . .but like I said, the admin quickly recovered his senses and deleted the request.  cheesy
Like I said human beings should have a little dignity as to turn down things that are as vain as deleting posts and banning people. wink

You should know that Einstein. grin

debosky:

Hehehehe. . . .I've been a mod on different occasions and decided I wasn't interested anymore. What is a life ambition for you is what others have tried and left behind.  grin grin
Nah!

Your own goal in life was turned down and as impossible as it may sound, I actually turned it down but he kept asking me to chat-up.

So, what happened? Seun learnt about your plans to run unclothed in the streets of North London with a bra over your head and started to doubt your capability of handling the forum as supermoderator? undecided

debosky:

If you use 'posts', then it should be as 'ridiculous as THEY sound'. But then again, being intelligent was never something you were known for.  grin grin grin
Oh well, Posts or replies are the same thing.

So, Dr. Julius Malema, In your own little word of the Einstein theory, "Posts" and "replies" are two different things? grin

You're simply ridiculous, so much for a self-proclaimed genius. grin

debosky:

Only yours reek of utter foolishness babes.  wink

Apologies moderavizzle. . . .I shall cease and desist on your command. cool
And I said I aint donating my bra to a mad man. grin

Go ask some female users who are fascinated with your fake profile picture for hers.
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by tpiah: 7:42pm On Aug 10, 2010
**i love these lover's tiffs**
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by debosky(m): 7:50pm On Aug 10, 2010
mama-gee:

Like I said human beings should have a little dignity as to turn down things that are as vain as deleting posts and banning people. wink

You should know that Einstein. grin

We know that was your manifesto - as moderator I'd stop deleting posts and banning people. grin grin

Nah!

Your own goal in life was turned down and as impossible as it may sound, I actually turned it down but he kept asking me to chat-up.

Impossicant. . . .there's a greater chance of tumfulu and becomrich becoming admins on this site than of you becoming a mod. grin grin

So, what happened? Seun learnt about your plans to run unclothed in the streets of North London with a bra over your head and started to doubt your capability of handling the forum as supermoderator? undecided

LMAO - I wish. Since you're so close to Seun and chat-up frequently, why don't you ask him? grin

[color=deeppink]Oh well, Posts or replies are the same thing.

You're denser than I thought at first - you don't use 'is' with a PLURAL form i.e. posts, but you're so clueless you think a different word 'replies' would be sufficient. sad

So, Dr. Julius Malema, In your own little word of the Einstein theory, "Posts" and "replies" are two different things? grin

You're retarded - singular and plural usage was the error you failed to discern. Like I said earlier, I can't split your cranium and insert an ounce of intelligence. . . .it is already chock full of idiocy. cheesy

[color=deeppink]And I said I aint donating my bra to a mad man. grin

Go ask some female users who are fascinated with your fake profile picture for hers.

Hehehe. . . .how do you know my profile picture is fake? cheesy Stop stalking me mama-gee. . . . .and make sure you Fedex that bra to me ASAP. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Inspiring Photo Of Man With No Legs Working / MUST READ: Unclad-coloured Kit Worn By The Colombian Women Cycling Team (photo) / Teach For Nigeria Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.