Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,855 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri (20303 Views)

Obama Put Arms Embargo On GEJ Govt., While Boko Haram Was Seizing Territory / Nnamdi Kanu’s Detention While Boko Haram Gets VIP Treatment Is Provocative / Reno Omokri: Kanu & Igboho Are Prosecuted While Boko Haram Killers Are Forgiven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by Tobbyfitz: 6:09am On Jan 05, 2019
amoduokoh:
Reno Omokri blocked a year ago for correcting one of his lies on Facebook. The funny thing is, he corrected his lie by editing the post and blocked me immediately.
If he get gun, walahi im no mind to gun me down.
I learnt he is a pastor grin

You reason from anus....
How does your correction applies to this get he just say above.....?
PhD in correcting people
Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by Tobbyfitz: 6:11am On Jan 05, 2019
Okoyeeebos:
Reno is here writing stupid posts and asking dumb questions when Dino is presently being resuscitated with Koboko.

Can u just spot the rubbish from.his write up or u are just blind to see the truth?
Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 05, 2019
MAKE DEM,NO ZPOIL MARKET FOR ME O
Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by Ahmeduana(m): 6:35am On Jan 05, 2019
ashacot:
Reno i know u reading this.

just know u are a fool.
JUST AS I KNOW YOU ARE READING THIS, YOU ARE A CLOWN
Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by Muyology: 6:55am On Jan 05, 2019
amoduokoh:
Reno Omokri blocked a year ago for correcting one of his lies on Facebook. The funny thing is, he corrected his lie by editing the post and blocked me immediately.
If he get gun, walahi im no mind to gun me down.
I learnt he is a pastor grin
If u go against the guy comments the next he does is to block u. He lacks proper temperament to discuss that's unfavourable to him. Jona boy suddenly turn to Atiku boy.

1 Like

Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by Muyology: 7:03am On Jan 05, 2019
Rebuke:

See them. Tell me what is wrong in what dis man said now?

In as much as I don't support nonsense I still believe there's a better and legal way of handling ish. If Dino is truly found guilty he should b legally dealt wt, let him face d music.

However, we must nt shy away from the truth.
This same police protested n went into hidding whn they were sent to fight boko boyz.

This same police force will nt show up when there's robbery going on.

Plenty crimes have been swept under d carpet by this same police.

Why are they now so strong and flexing muscles on Dino?

Seriously, Nigerians hate the truth. Ask yhur self if Dino was on the other side of d ruling party, wil this still be happening?

Have greater n many crimes nt being currently committed by the ruling party and the police look d other way? Suddenly, D police became so strong as laying siege on Dino's house in their numbers while d ordinary citizens are exposed to dangers and even being killed by this same useless police whose work is to protect them.

Keep clapping for tyranny till its yhur turn.

Sincerely, "yhu can't support APC n Buhari n nt sound stupid."

Bunch of stupid entities.
But u are wise when u support a known thief. He former boss (obj) didn't just call him a thief but went ahead to write a book about it.
Don't worry your children will one day in future pick up the book and read . Then u will answer the question how you supported a documented thief into power
Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by PrinceBBlack(m): 7:18am On Jan 05, 2019
Truckpusher:
And you forgot that the police are always deployed to towns after liberation in war torn regions so they can bring back normalcy ?

Na wao !!! Some of you guys have an IQ of a rodent .
if you say this, them i ask, where has liberation taken place? If you are sure that Liberation has taken place, then you would agree that the fight against insurgency is taking effect cos u cant be quoting that they need to be there to restore normalcy when the heat is still on.
Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by godquality: 7:19am On Jan 05, 2019
Mystick:

He knows he can't be a fool just because a fool called him so.
deep. grin grin grin we sabi yab for this country sha....
Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by Blazebond(m): 7:19am On Jan 05, 2019
Fact,the truth is that,nigeria is home to bullies,a bully never ever confronts that which they think can match or defeat them, they always attack that which they know they are comfortable in destroying or defeating. They run away from real battle's but are first in petty issues.
Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:40am On Jan 05, 2019
LOL, Reno the ranting machine.
Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by akdjr(m): 7:58am On Jan 05, 2019
I have said it before that Reno's integrity becomes questionable as long as he keep supporting people like Dino.

Although he has long blocked him when I ask him a question that people retweet and he couldn't answer.

Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 05, 2019
Tobbyfitz:

You reason from anus....
How does your correction applies to this get he just say above.....?
PhD in correcting people

Ur brain is not functioning well Jack. Stop reasoning from your keys.
Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by Basher8583: 8:58am On Jan 05, 2019
Mystick:

He knows he can't be a fool just because a fool called him so.

How this come dey pain you na. You be Reno?
Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by Omeizadean(m): 9:06am On Jan 05, 2019
This idiot has been making fool of himself since genesis. How is the strength of Dino comparable to that's of Boko Haram? One of the PDP brain dead goofing per second. Las las Buhari will still win and u will still not go and fight Boko Haram for police since they are too weak. Asswipe.
Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by Truckpusher(m): 9:37am On Jan 05, 2019
PrinceBBlack:
if you say this, them i ask, where has liberation taken place? If you are sure that Liberation has taken place, then you would agree that the fight against insurgency is taking effect cos u cant be quoting that they need to be there to restore normalcy when the heat is still on.
I thought one of your campaign slogan was that he has defeated Boko Haram ? undecided
Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by Skodiswayze(m): 10:01am On Jan 05, 2019
ishowdotgmail:
Dino Melaye is a national disgrace..... Gosh cry

WHAT OF YOUR PRESIDENT?
INTERNATIONAL DISGRACE RIGHT?
Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by Rebuke: 10:03am On Jan 05, 2019
Muyology:

But u are wise when u support a known thief. He former boss (obj) didn't just call him a thief but went ahead to write a book about it.
Don't worry your children will one day in future pick up the book and read . Then u will answer the question how you supported a documented thief into power

What's this one saying?

I am never a supporter of any thief. I am not affiliated to any political party. Anyone who doesn't act well in power will b lashed irrespective of his party.

So, stop sounding dumb man.
Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by Askme8: 10:13am On Jan 05, 2019
ashacot:

just know u are a fool.
and what makes u think u are not the biggest fool
Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by MycroftHolmes: 10:33am On Jan 05, 2019
Yemi7up:
This man should be ashamed of the man he is supporting, a Senator that denied of being in that house only to come out of the same house.

I rather believe that the present administration has succeeded in making apolitical bodies such as inec and police politically inclined.

I'm quite sure that Dino would have been treated differently if he were an APC senator.

1 Like

Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by banio: 11:08am On Jan 05, 2019
First duty of a Nigerian is " Back to Daura ".
Otherwise Dino's case is a child's play
Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by Mike008(m): 11:30am On Jan 05, 2019
Reno "Mockery", is so dumb he thinks the police not the Army are fighting BH.
Keep making noise, you, and not Dino will soon make the police even stronger.
Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by uchennaq(m): 11:38am On Jan 05, 2019
reicherMan:
The former aide and PDP popular ranting machine, Reno Omokri reacted to the arrest of controversial senator, Dino Melaye.

He said:

So funny that policemen ran away from fighting Boko Haram and refused to leave @dino_melaye’s house until they got him. How I wish they had done the opposite-stayed to fight Boko Haram and leave Dino alone. I guess Dino makes them strong and Boko Haram makes them weak #RenosDarts

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/dino-makes-police-strong-while-boko.html
Not only Dino, but Yahoo boys and common people like me and you.
Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by Sharofdeen(m): 11:51am On Jan 05, 2019
ashacot:
just know u are a fool.
If Dino is a fool then you are what.... Let's test your brain
Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by Sharofdeen(m): 11:52am On Jan 05, 2019
ashacot:
just know u are a fool.
If Dino is a fool then you are what.... Let's test your brain
Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by PrinceBBlack(m): 11:58am On Jan 05, 2019
Truckpusher:
I thought one of your campaign slogan was that he has defeated Boko Haram ? undecided
One of APC campaign... is it my campaign. I am just a neutral person to politics. Whether they say or not... we know the truth but dont contribute to the problems of the country... one of the problems of this country is the fact that partisan lies confuse voters... let us be blunt... police has nothing to do with fighting insurgency cos they are not trained and equiped
Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by olubl: 1:36pm On Jan 05, 2019
That is Nig Police for u
Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by taytee(m): 1:51pm On Jan 05, 2019
reicherMan:
Watch Video HERE
I just dey like this Reno's tweet
Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by gracious4real: 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2019
when will this fraud that calls himself a pastor have sense for once?
Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by Evercurious(f): 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
Bluffly:

Must you utter this rubbish. It seems you benefit from Dino Melaye financially because I do not see why you should be praying evil upon someone who has just said the plain truth. Think with your head and not the anus.

I believe you re referring to yourself... Obviously you cant read to comprehend at all ... Please read again and take note of this phrase in my statement 'THE WAR AGAINST TERRORISM'.

What has Dino got to do with my response nor what transpired? Read through our comments and get the drift.. Thanks
Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by Cownu: 10:49pm On Jan 05, 2019
Rebuke:

See them. Tell me what is wrong in what dis man said now?

In as much as I don't support nonsense I still believe there's a better and legal way of handling ish. If Dino is truly found guilty he should b legally dealt wt, let him face d music.

However, we must nt shy away from the truth.
This same police protested n went into hidding whn they were sent to fight boko boyz.

This same police force will nt show up when there's robbery going on.

Plenty crimes have been swept under d carpet by this same police.

Why are they now so strong and flexing muscles on Dino?

Seriously, Nigerians hate the truth. Ask yhur self if Dino was on the other side of d ruling party, wil this still be happening?

Have greater n many crimes nt being currently committed by the ruling party and the police look d other way? Suddenly, D police became so strong as laying siege on Dino's house in their numbers while d ordinary citizens are exposed to dangers and even being killed by this same useless police whose work is to protect them.

Keep clapping for tyranny till its yhur turn.

Sincerely, "yhu can't support APC n Buhari n nt sound stupid."

Bunch of stupid entities.
Igbos are pigs .
Fact!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Magu Is Distorting Facts — Dauda Lawal Writes Salami Panel / Strike: Workers Shut Federal Secretariat, Abuja (photos) / Jonathan Will Defeat Buhari Come Febuary 14th 2015 - Tony Anenih

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.