Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,369 members, 7,891,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:59 PM

Top 10 Laptops To Buy In 2019 (applies To Programming) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Top 10 Laptops To Buy In 2019 (applies To Programming) (877 Views)

CS50P: Harvad University's Introduction To Programming With Python / My Journey To Programming / Are You New To Programming? Want To Learn But Do Not Know How? Come In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Laptops To Buy In 2019 (applies To Programming) by Bobbyjoseph108(m): 11:50pm On Jan 04, 2019
Today we people just go out to market or anywhere they wish to go to and buy any laptop of their choice. Many people buy these Laptops for the sake of Programming and many just but it just for fun and to watch movies and listen to music with it.

I know it sounds funny that people buy laptops just for the sake of watching and listening to music. For those of us who are buying laptops for programming this article is for you.

Some people go out there to buy any laptop and plan on using it for programming which is really funny to me. I know is not everybody that have money to buy a strong and comfortable laptop for Programming. This post is for programmers but it still applies to people who want to get a better and strong laptop to use. Personally to me I don’t feel comfortable using a laptop that is totally slow it feels frustrating I don’t know how people manage to use such laptops.

The list below is to show you the laptops I did research on and I saw that it is good for use and to buy of course.

continue reading this post here >> https://whatsmuzic..com/2019/01/laptops-to-buy-in-2019.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MYSQL Login Issue With Windows 10 / Top Recommended AI Articles To Read During Lockdown / Best Free Figma Alternative Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.