Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

Grammatical Blunders By A Corps Member From Adamawa State And The Savage Answers - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Grammatical Blunders By A Corps Member From Adamawa State And The Savage Answers (4443 Views)

See The Savage Replies From Northerners After Being Mocked On Their Jamb Score / Some Popular Grammatical Blunders. Every One Has Made At Least Two Times / Some Grammatical Blunders To Avoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grammatical Blunders By A Corps Member From Adamawa State And The Savage Answers by Kylekent59: 12:30pm On Jan 05, 2019
It's all about understanding the message.

Perfecting your grammar doesn't mean you are the most intelligent.

Go to Alaba market and see rich men who cannot construct a simple sentence, but they have money.

Who English help?

All he needed was his allowance .
Re: Grammatical Blunders By A Corps Member From Adamawa State And The Savage Answers by CityHitz: 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2019
CityHitz Entertainment [YOUTUBE REPORT]

Yesterday views was 26,234 views
Today's view is about 27,380 views
Just about 12:07pm

Follow Tupee Promise here....
His music is fast trending on youtube
Title: WHY ft PSquare

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlDj8VWxZF0
Re: Grammatical Blunders By A Corps Member From Adamawa State And The Savage Answers by gaby(m): 12:42pm On Jan 05, 2019
HaileSelassie:
if you like. You can console your dropout ass from today till eternity, we know your real pain

You sure won't even attain a 10% of what this drop out has achieved I your entire life time dimmy...

My real pain is seeing knuckleheads the likes of you who had deliberately gone on a wasteful spree of their community pooled funds to send them to school. You could have been honest to yourself and let the poor peasants know you were an empty skull and chosen a trade your brain could have handled.

Dundees like you haven't quite given me a reason or something to ponder on as having missed from your conventional school.

Klootzaak...

1 Like

Re: Grammatical Blunders By A Corps Member From Adamawa State And The Savage Answers by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 12:42pm On Jan 05, 2019
which school did he attend

Re: Grammatical Blunders By A Corps Member From Adamawa State And The Savage Answers by gaby(m): 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2019
HaileSelassie:
if you like. You can console your dropout ass from today till eternity, we know your real pain

For daring to quote me and spew your diatribe, if you cross my lane just one more time, trust me you'd go that suicidal route you've been pondering on by the time I'm done with your sorry lazy ass.

You've gotten the almighty education and still frigging looking for a job you dumbo. You should have tapped into the knowledge you went to acquire from your deadbeat school to create a job for yourself and become an employer.

Ashlock thinking everyone on here is as silly as their sorry arses.
Re: Grammatical Blunders By A Corps Member From Adamawa State And The Savage Answers by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 05, 2019
gaby:

You sure won't even attain a 10% of what this drop out has achieved I your entire life time dimmy...

My real pain is seeing knuckleheads the likes of you who had deliberately gone on a wasteful spree of their community pooled funds to send them to school. You could have been honest to yourself and let the poor peasants know you were an empty skull and chosen a trade your brain could have handled.

Dundees like you haven't quite given me a reason or something to ponder on as having missed from your conventional school.

Klootzaak...

grin i knew this comment would get you worked up. Ease your mind bro. Its not still late.. You can still be lettered. Happy new year
Re: Grammatical Blunders By A Corps Member From Adamawa State And The Savage Answers by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
gaby:

For daring to quote me and spew your diatribe, if you cross my lane just one more time, trust me you'd go that suicidal route you've been pondering on by the time I'm done with your sorry lazy ass.

You've gotten the almighty education and still frigging looking for a job you dumbo. You should have tapped into the knowledge you went to acquire from your deadbeat school to create a job for yourself and become an employer.

Ashlock thinking everyone on here is as silly as their sorry arses.
lol this simpleton is looking for relevance online. In addition to your illiteracy, you must lead a life devoid of self esteem.

All these insults, just to mask your pain Lol we can still feel your pain from two planents away bro .
Re: Grammatical Blunders By A Corps Member From Adamawa State And The Savage Answers by gaby(m): 1:48pm On Jan 05, 2019
HaileSelassie:

grin i knew this comment would get you worked up. Ease your mind bro. Its not still late.. You can still be lettered. Happy new year

Hahahaha

Just a lil advice...

Next time when you feel the urge to display your foolery on the blogosohere, especially with quoting people who don't even know of your miserable existence, do well to go through their post history. That way you should be able to tell who your low life mates are.

I've decided to always ignore simpletons seeking for relevance on line like you if not, I would have successfully flogged and bullied your sorry ass into clicking that suicidal thought of yours.

Jobless dimwit..
Re: Grammatical Blunders By A Corps Member From Adamawa State And The Savage Answers by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 05, 2019
gaby:

Hahahaha

Just a lil advice...

Next time when you feel the urge to display your foolery on the blogosohere, especially with quoting people who don't even know of your miserable existence, do well to go through their post history. That way you should be able to tell who your low life mates are.

I've decided to always ignore simpletons seeking for relevance on line like you if not, I would have successfully flogged and bullied your sorry ass into clicking that suicidal thought of yours.

Jobless dimwit..

What That you typed all those?
Man! Staying put and getting that degree wouldn't deprive you of of chasing your dreams of greener pastures..
But damn! Look what you've become, Taking the first place when OG dropouts are called!
Like i said , you can still save yourself from future embarrassments by starting all over , it is not late,
After all we've seen pictures of grandmas going back to primary school..
Re: Grammatical Blunders By A Corps Member From Adamawa State And The Savage Answers by somehow: 3:00pm On Jan 05, 2019
He's got Alfred for a name.

Gworo sellers don't bear Alfred you tribalistic shallow goathead.
Kingluqman:
From Adamawa.. gworo seller. grin
Re: Grammatical Blunders By A Corps Member From Adamawa State And The Savage Answers by somehow: 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2019
Were you taught in your papa language for 16 years in school or with English?
earthsync:
Isn't English a second language ni? Why all the fuss? Why them dey act as if na their papa get English undecided
Re: Grammatical Blunders By A Corps Member From Adamawa State And The Savage Answers by somehow: 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2019
What kind of correction is there again after he spent 16yrs in school? What could he have taught him in 2 mins?
Thewrath:

Must you correct him?if you can't provide solution to his problem,the best thing you can do is read and pass! Not coming to form English teacher....just look at his name,"tolu" typical Yoruba forming over sabi!
Don't worry when you become a graduate you will know English language does not pay the bills!
Re: Grammatical Blunders By A Corps Member From Adamawa State And The Savage Answers by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 05, 2019
I am not surprised at all, after all they give us the HIGHEST NUMBER Of wrong number MISSED CALLS

1 Like

Re: Grammatical Blunders By A Corps Member From Adamawa State And The Savage Answers by jefdr001: 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2019
Tho funny but not funnt
Re: Grammatical Blunders By A Corps Member From Adamawa State And The Savage Answers by dingbang(m): 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2019
xcelentattitude:

How did that guy pass waec?
expo na...u dey do as if u no dey naija.
Re: Grammatical Blunders By A Corps Member From Adamawa State And The Savage Answers by gaby(m): 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2019
HaileSelassie:

What That you typed all those?
Man! Staying put and getting that degree wouldn't deprive you of of chasing your dreams of greener pastures..
But damn! Look what you've become, Taking the first place when OG dropouts are called!
Like i said , you can still save yourself from future embarrassments by starting all over , it is not late,
After all we've seen pictures of grandmas going back to primary school..

I refuse to be the one to turn on that your suicidal switch. You are on the brink dude...go seek some help.

I'm sure you must have sent in an application and addressed the un-lettered me as "Dear Sir" in search ofca job since you can't think out something for yourself.

Waste of money and sperm you are...tueeeh
Re: Grammatical Blunders By A Corps Member From Adamawa State And The Savage Answers by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 05, 2019
gaby:

I refuse to be the one to turn on that your suicidal switch. You are on the brink dude...go seek some help.

I'm sure you must have sent in an application and addressed the un-lettered me as "Dear Sir" in search ofca job since you can't think out something for yourself.

Waste of money and sperm you are...tueeeh

OG Dropuot grin
Re: Grammatical Blunders By A Corps Member From Adamawa State And The Savage Answers by xcelentattitude(m): 5:31pm On Jan 05, 2019
dingbang:
expo na...u dey do as if u no dey naija.

;DI guess the expo paid him in the long run.

Look who we have here.. The first bank guy.. Long time grin
How market na?
Re: Grammatical Blunders By A Corps Member From Adamawa State And The Savage Answers by dingbang(m): 5:37pm On Jan 05, 2019
xcelentattitude:

;DI guess the expo paid him in the long run.

Look who we have here.. The first bank guy.. Long time grin
How market na?
going absolutely well sir and yours?
Re: Grammatical Blunders By A Corps Member From Adamawa State And The Savage Answers by xcelentattitude(m): 6:02pm On Jan 05, 2019
dingbang:
going absolutely well sir and yours?

Grrrreat sir
Re: Grammatical Blunders By A Corps Member From Adamawa State And The Savage Answers by Julivas(m): 10:30pm On Jan 05, 2019
chiommy123:
And why is it here on nairaland? To bash the guy more. Come on now this is 2019 let's build each other up
God bless you for this. This kind of thing can cause depression, we should learn how to help one another and not to pull down.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Is Gce(external Waec)forms Out 4 Sale? / Olabisi Onabanjo University Student Meets Here / My Names Are Or My Name Is;which Is Correct?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.