Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,340 members, 7,881,253 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:18 PM

Grixlox Is A Scam {review} | Read Before You Invest - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Grixlox Is A Scam {review} | Read Before You Invest (657 Views)

Huobi Global Exchange Platform Review -read This Before You Get Started / Render Token (RNDR) Review - Read About It Before It Gets Listed On Binance / NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grixlox Is A Scam {review} | Read Before You Invest by lordscorino: 10:38am On Jan 05, 2019
I was about to invest in this platform about 100k, an since am a developer which i know all about risk especially during Ponzi scheme, so i decided to search everyway to be sure that am not scam, low n behold i saw this post on faceboook: Psalmist Veo post...

ALERT! ALERT!! ALERT!!!
THIS WORLD IS BECOMING MORE EVIL AND WICK ON A DAILY BASIS, PLS BECAREFUL.. TELL ME WHAT U WILL GAIN BY HAVING THE WHOLE WORLD & LOOSE YOUR SOUL AT THE END.. MIND U, THE BREAD OF DECEIT IS ALWAYS SWEET INITIALLY, BUT AT THE END U WILL PAY FOR IT... U DON'T GET RICH BY CHEATING OTHER'S.. THE WAY TO SUCCESS HAS NEVER BEEN BY CUTTING CORNERS.. THE NAME OF THIS YOUNG GIRL ON THIS POST IS Mhiz Val Ejiro & SHE HAS BEEN BUSY GOING AROUND DUPING & DECEIVING INNOCENT PEOPLE ON SOCIAL MEDIA.. SHE HAS BEEN USING A SCAM BUSINESS SHE CALLED GRILOX TO DEFRAUD PEOPLE OF THEIR MONEY, BUT THANK GOD THAT HER END HAS FINALLY COME TODAY.. PLS NEVER U FALL VICTIM OF HER WHEN SHE CHATS U UP.. NEVER U GIVE OUT UR NUMBER WHEN SHE BEGINS TO TELL U ABOUT A RUBBISH BUSINESS THAT IS ALL SCAM, JUST TO DEFRAUD U.. NEVER U BE DECEIVED BECAUSE SHE WILL COME TO U, SOUNDING SO RESPONSIBLE, AND CHURCHY, PLS IGNORE HER BECAUSE SHE'S A DEVIL THAT IS LOOKING FOR WHO TO DEVOUR.. IT PAINS ME THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY FALLEN INTO HER TRAP.. GOD WILL NOT SPARE ME, IF I FINISH HAVING AN ENCOUNTER WITH THIS WICKEDNESS AND EVIL, AND I WILL KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT AND MANY OTHER INNOCENT SOULS OUT THERE WILL FALL INTO HER EVIL LIKE MANY OTHERS HAVE FALLEN INTO IT.. THIS IS IS HER NUMBER, ( +234 810 937 9910 ) PLS RUN AWAY FROM HER OOOO.. PLS SHARE WITH EVERYBODY TO STOP HER AND HER GANG FROM TAKING ADVANTAGE OF INNOCENT SOULS OUT THERE....

screenshot below

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Company To Invest $80m In Ondo Bitumen / Second Hand Clothes Business (okrika) / How To Identify Fake And Scam Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.