Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,938 members, 7,938,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 12:50 PM

Lady Gets Angry After Her Boyfriend Bought Her An Iphone X, But Bought His Mom A - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Gets Angry After Her Boyfriend Bought Her An Iphone X, But Bought His Mom A (595 Views)

Princess Shyngle Flaunts The Wrist Watches Her Boyfriend Bought Her / Is Kevin Too Much Princess Shyngle's Nigerian Boyfriend That Bought Her A Car? / Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts N1.8m Bag And Accessories Her Boyfriend Bought For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gets Angry After Her Boyfriend Bought Her An Iphone X, But Bought His Mom A by Bazenaijablog(m): 12:29pm On Jan 05, 2019
Lady gets angry after her boyfriend bought her an iPhone X, but bought his mom a brand new car

See how she insulted the guy

http://www.bazenaija.com.ng/lady-gets-angry-after-her-boyfriend-bought-her-an-iphone-x-but-bought-his-mom-a-brand-new-car/
Re: Lady Gets Angry After Her Boyfriend Bought Her An Iphone X, But Bought His Mom A by HungerMustGo: 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2019
Thunder fire her well well!! I go collect that IPhone from her sef dash am my mama.
Re: Lady Gets Angry After Her Boyfriend Bought Her An Iphone X, But Bought His Mom A by EbukaHades10(m): 1:10pm On Jan 05, 2019
I weep for girls of this generation. Most of them have nothing to offer.

Imagine her typing she jumped Keke to go and fawk,aborted and did 3some.

If I was the guy,i will end the relationship faster than the speed of lightning.

But i weep for them sha

(1) (Reply)

Insecure Actress Issa Rae On The Cover Of Essence Magazine / Timaya Plays Daddy Time With Daughters In New Photo / Olamide And Eniola Badmus Bag Political Appointment In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.