Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,462 members, 7,944,299 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 02:08 PM

Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Pantes With Cutlass While Sun Drying Outside - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Pantes With Cutlass While Sun Drying Outside (1296 Views)

Davido Hails Small Doctor For Saying "Buhari Ye Ma Sun". / Chinwenmeri Joy, 2010 Sun Girl Hits Success After Newspaper Featured Her 8 Years / PHOTOS: Davido, Phyno At Burna Boy’s Private Listening Of “outside” Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Pantes With Cutlass While Sun Drying Outside by Praizeupdates: 2:33pm On Jan 05, 2019
Due to the viral crime of stealing pantes by Yahoo boys, funny unknown nigerian lady was pictured drying her under wears outside and holding cutlass to save guard her underwears from stealing by yahoo boys.

See more photos and video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/nigerian-lady-monitors-her-pantes-with-cutlass-while-sun-drying-outside/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique MissyB3

Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Pantes With Cutlass While Sun Drying Outside by Praizeupdates: 2:33pm On Jan 05, 2019
See More funny reaction of people to the video of lady with cutlass and her pantes >>>SEE PHOTOS &
WATCH VIDEO HERE

Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Pantes With Cutlass While Sun Drying Outside by Yusuph80(m): 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2019
Pata ni logo Benz

Secure your logo Benz
Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Pantes With Cutlass While Sun Drying Outside by Oweku: 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Pantes With Cutlass While Sun Drying Outside by serverconnect(m): 2:46pm On Jan 05, 2019
Securing her pants.
Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Pantes With Cutlass While Sun Drying Outside by NOC1(m): 2:51pm On Jan 05, 2019
In as much as we stay in our own compound fenced and secured without visitors, i have never seen my sisters underwear sunned outside.
I find it strange when I see people drying their undies outside in a public compound, for me it does not look normal.
My mum do say only dirty people fix dates to wash their underwear, she taught us to wash them before or immediately after birth.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Pantes With Cutlass While Sun Drying Outside by GOFRONT(m): 2:53pm On Jan 05, 2019
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Pantes With Cutlass While Sun Drying Outside by Kenzico(m): 2:55pm On Jan 05, 2019
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Pantes With Cutlass While Sun Drying Outside by Dreddblogger(m): 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2019
angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Pantes With Cutlass While Sun Drying Outside by ChiefAlex(m): 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2019
Praizeupdates:
See More funny reaction of people to the video of lady with cutlass and her pantes >>>SEE PHOTOS &
WATCH VIDEO HERE
Benz logo

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Pantes With Cutlass While Sun Drying Outside by Abjay97(m): 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2019
For the gram
Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Pantes With Cutlass While Sun Drying Outside by Tamarapetty(f): 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2019
AK47 will do a great job
Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Pantes With Cutlass While Sun Drying Outside by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2019
Sperm is also uses for money ritual.I have heard it from a witness who said he had been seeing an old man that go to a brothel to buy used condoms from oloshos in the morning.Guyz boxers are not safe too because there are sperm deposits on them.Expecially,those virgin guys who wetdream every morning and don't wash their boxers very clean before they spray them in the sun to dry.
Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Pantes With Cutlass While Sun Drying Outside by enunlewa: 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2019
shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Pantes With Cutlass While Sun Drying Outside by Vtrd: 4:15pm On Jan 05, 2019
NOC1:
In as much as we stay in our own compound fenced and secured without visitors, i have never seen my sisters underwear sunned outside.
I find it strange when I see people drying their undies outside in a public compound, for me it does not look normal.
My mum do say only dirty people fix dates to wash their underwear, she taught us to wash them before or immediately after birth.
It is good to dry them outside though.

Sun kills bacteria.
Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Pantes With Cutlass While Sun Drying Outside by NOC1(m): 4:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
Vtrd:

It is good to dry them outside though.

Sun kills bacteria.

You iron them.

(1) (Reply)

See What Reekado Banks Did To His Fans After Casting His Vote In Lagos. Video / 17 Selfies That Went To The EXTREME / The Rare Throwback Photo Of T Ooni Ogunwusi & The Departed Ooni, Sijuwade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.