Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual (90397 Views)

Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics / Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals / Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by Twizzy30(m): 7:21pm On Jan 05, 2019
They said she's still alive
Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by victorian(f): 7:23pm On Jan 05, 2019
Rozaytee:
I was a victim... Not a boyfriend tho... We met on facebook... Chatted for a while he looked like a nice looking young man... Later found out we attended my home church..and he was one of our youth leaders then in church.. . We got talking a long while.. I was down den looking for a job so I told him.. He said he would help... Omo if dey say an angel can turn to a devil I will say it's a lie... This guy was d most gentle man ever...and he acted like an angel...a dove... We decided to meet for d first time after chatting and getting to know each other.. and talk about d job... We met at a restaurant which had a bar/lounge... I honestly dunno... How he did it or he planned it with d owner of d place... Wen I stepped foot into...after eating and talking... And he said he will give me some links to d job... I was glad... I had found a new friend and helper..i fell for him deeply cus ..i saw him as a nice person.. Cus while we chat he doesn't go a day with out knowing my well being.. Always calling me.. Wanting to help me all he can.. . All of a sudden I saw an evil stare in his eyes oo... I was wondering Wat was wrong... He den ordered me to follow him to a room in d compound...i was shocked... It was then I got aware of my environment... Cus I was too busy listening to him while I was eating..and wat he was saying about d job cus d salary sound enticing... I looked round I saw some mean looking guys sitting around not much people there and d compound was fenced... Lol... Omo... I lost it....i told him I won't follow him anywere...he said if I don't... I should expect d worst.dat something terrible will happen to me.. He called some names amongst d guys sitting around..fear gripped me. And I knew I was gonna be killed today....thank God am fine.now.. I reported him to d police tho and an NGO... He is still on d run tho...later found out he was married shocked...he never posted about his wife not until... After d incident I started asking some of his FB friends uptil today dat incident still shocked me embarassed....i dunno I got scared of men easily...at dat point... I suffered depression... For a long time after that... But am fine now and more careful

Na WA o angry

My sister, thank your God o.

Can u imagine?

And do u know some come in that format of getting a job for the lady. She will think he's a life saver. All na scripts!

Really thank God for your life!

Such evil men will never cross your path again in Jesus name, amen.

I'm extremely careful about men too.. In fact this year ehn? I don lock up! Church and work finish.

Men don't excite me anymore. All I see and say to myself when any guy walks up to me is: I hope he's not a ritualist! I hope hes not yahoo. In my mind I will be like babe, be careful o. Don't allow him touch u o.

It's that bad

Smhhhhh
Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by LZAA: 7:25pm On Jan 05, 2019
sKeetz:
Burna boy was right after all. I can't believe I share the same country with apes who think money can be conjured from thin air via a females panties.

She might have still been alive if she had rushed to the hospital but she chose to listen to a fraudster in the guise of pastor.
So many educated illiterates
Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by paradigmshift(m): 7:26pm On Jan 05, 2019
obaataaokpaewu:
If the guy is a Ghana Burger, that he might have used her for real and if he's Burger and the girl still stayed with him knowing he's Burger all in the name of 'I love him', then she had half of the blame

You be mumu . Nothing like that in Ghana..most 9jerians do their JuJu in 9jeria n use it Ghana to blow . They will go back home claiming Ghana burger.. they do it just to disguise that nothing happened while in 9jeria. You be learner
Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by BlueRayDick: 7:27pm On Jan 05, 2019
Itzurboi:
Please i beg you with anything you believe in, letz meet and talk about this better.

What makes you think I will have productive time to waste meeting a self acclaimed charm ring owner that has refused to use his charm ring win millions in his bet9ja he sọ much believes in?

1 Like

Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by darrellg9: 7:27pm On Jan 05, 2019
she choosed her destiny with her own hand oo.
Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by obaataaokpaewu: 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2019
paradigmshift:

You be mumu . Nothing like that in Ghana..most 9jerians do their JuJu in 9jeria n use it Ghana to blow . They will go back home claiming Ghana burger.. they do it just to disguise that nothing happened while in 9jeria. You be learner
Ghana Burger is the local parlance for Yahoo boys within Warri/Sapele axis. Whether the person has gone to Ghana or not
Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by Rozaytee: 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2019
victorian:

Na WA o angry

My sister, thank your God o.

Can u imagine?

And do u know some come in that format of getting a job for the lady. She will think he's a life saver. All na scripts!

Really thank God for your life!

Such evil men will never cross your path again in Jesus name, amen.

I'm extremely careful about men too.. In fact this year ehn? I don lock up! Church and work finish.

Men don't excite me anymore. All I see and say to myself when any guy walks up to me is: I hope he's not a ritualist! I hope hes not yahoo. In my mind I will be like babe, be careful o. Don't allow him touch u o.

It's that bad

Smhhhhh
my dear through out that period... My mum... Cried and cried I was in d hospital doing test upandan... It was crazy... We ladies need to be very careful and prayerful too...God will see us through... Amen

2 Likes

Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by tstx(m): 7:34pm On Jan 05, 2019
Lilshorecords:
Best don use wendy

Wendy gbedu dey enter body�
Creativivity flows in you. Nurture it.
Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by AmKen(m): 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2019
I was thinking exactlyabout the abortion gone wrong thing. Her friend should be detainedand querried, she knows the actual death cause.
The young man is a victim of dating a wayward girl.
GeoSilYe:
Lol y'all be making noise about the pastor.

What happened is that her prophet's power was overshadowed by the guy's own. She thought she could play smart by choosing to still stay with him and escaping after she has enjoyed life, yinmu.
(Undisclosed source)

Anyway, it might be that she had an abortion, bled to death and tried to pin it on the guy.

They are many instances sha

You people should goan sleep

One less human
Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by Itzurboi(m): 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2019
BlueRayDick:

What makes you think I will have productive time to waste meeting a self acclaimed charm ring owner tgmhat has refused to use his charm ring win millions in his bet9ja he sọ much believes in?
Don't worry about that, are you scared already? Lemme leave you, you don't have mind.
Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by omodave(m): 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2019
Yohh:
Ignorance killed her as it has killed many before her.
So the person to consult when bleeding was her pastor?

That's no way a pastor .....which kind yeye man be that when dey form pastor, he his just a modified native doctor...

To the dead. Just find rest anywhere you find yourself..
And to that her friend asking God why.. Let me just reserve my comment ..

Why we are reacting here, a lot of them are already entangled to one yahoo whatever they call theirself in the name of Love...
I pity and mourn this generation...
Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by Mpanyi: 7:39pm On Jan 05, 2019
[quote author=Somebodydaddy01 post=74481880]I don’t know if it’s only me on this .....this is actually stupid ...this is what religion has caused ..you are bleeding and what you do as a graduate with all those exposure ..:you called your fucking pastor ...please don’t let religion kill you it’s deadly more than cancer ...things like this happen in other country and they go to the hospital ...only in Nigeria

e]

Whatever you believe in is not my problem. My problem is your problem with religion. Religion involves different faith. And if it is Christianity, it is never again seeking medical help. So, you at least have to be intelligent in your claims. Be specific. Don't make bogus generalization. It does not show you as smart.
Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by BlueRayDick: 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2019
Itzurboi:
Don't worry about that, are you scared already? Lemme leave you, you don't have mind.

Yeah, If that makes you sleep well at night grin
Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2019
Olalan:
RIP to her
BTW girls who get used by Yahoo boys don't deserve an iota of pity when they get destroyed by their lover boys......only if you understand how these useless girls look down on young legitimately hustling guys you won't pity them.

Exactly sir..
They look at young hustling guys with disdain.
Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2019
Zeinymira:
May God safeguard us o....
Hope u ain't dating a gee boy??
Remember heaven helps those who help themselves.
Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by omojeesu(m): 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2019
sKeetz:
Burna boy was right after all. I can't believe I share the same country with apes who think money can be conjured from thin air via a females panties.

She might have still been alive if she had rushed to the hospital but she chose to listen to a fraudster in the guise of pastor.

Unfortunate!

Bottomline:

She was not IN Christ (except she did so before death struck)

The "pastor" was an agent of Satan.

All was orchestrated from A to Z by the father of lies!

I am sorry for the boyfriend. If he did this nemesis will catch up with him, sooner or later.
Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2019
Vincad:
I'm actually suspecting the "pastor" that told her to bathe in a river more than the boyfriend.

Hmmm
thought provoking.
I think u are kinda right.
Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by MannieA(f): 7:45pm On Jan 05, 2019
ishowdotgmail:
Ha! I know this girl ooo cry

oh .really??where??I heard she's a uniben student tho.
Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by Itzurboi(m): 7:45pm On Jan 05, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Yeah, If that makes you sleep well at night grin
Nice conversing with you, but anyday i see you, have it in mind i would test the ring on you... lol, goodnight bro.
Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by Hoodbilonia: 7:48pm On Jan 05, 2019
pls they shud continue using them abeg
so we can rest
go to schl to rwad your book
no
na bf and gf
low
low
logo benz
hahahaha
Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by Somebodydaddy01: 7:48pm On Jan 05, 2019
[quote author=Mpanyi post=74483921][/quote]

I would have totally agreed with you....the message wasn’t for you bro ...I’m just saying if she had gone to the hospital earlier when she discovered it didn’t stopped ...I don’t care about what religion you belong to ..yours is not the only one so don’t make it special
Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by Dollabiz: 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2019
sad
Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by anonymous96: 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2019
Oxtertee:
I never knew Benin na dry land. "No river for Benin" shocked
weak me
Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by BlueRayDick: 7:55pm On Jan 05, 2019
Itzurboi:
Nice conversing with you, but anyday i see you, have it in mind i would test the ring on you... lol, goodnight bro.

That is if 2 bullets are not lodged in your body already
Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by Just2endowed2(m): 7:55pm On Jan 05, 2019
dingbang:
Her wahala. She chose dating a yahoo guy over a responsible young man.

Well, I don't pity any girl like that. There normal guy that believes in being moral and honest and hard work but they will choose yahoo boy that lavish money here and then for them than we hard working guys.
Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 05, 2019
Well whom I am to judge. It's always better to go to the hospital instead of calling a pastor..
Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by armyofone(m): 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
Exactly!! The african herbalists have put off their cowries clothing and now dresses in suit. Nigerians stop patronizing churches! Go to hospital when you are sick.

BlueRayDick:
You found yourself bleeding and the next thing you do is call your pastor angry

What happened to calling a doctor? What happened to visiting a teaching hospital? What happened to seeing a doctor that specializes in the woman body?

See what religion has done to us in Africa

2 Likes

Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by jaxxy(m): 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2019
asdfjklhaha:
This is what happens when you think that the brightness of your destiny is determined by the deepness of your guys pockets.
So many Nigeria youths flunting their over night wealth before your eyes do so because they need you for sacrifice in order to maintain that wealth.

ladies let's be wise and say yes to hard work and no to short cut riches.

Many of these gals have so called serious bfs that spend on them, they don’t even know what the guy does. It’s that love or stupidity?
Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by AngelicBeing: 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2019
sad
Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by paradigmshift(m): 8:16pm On Jan 05, 2019
obaataaokpaewu:
Ghana Burger is the local parlance for Yahoo boys within Warri/Sapele axis. Whether the person has gone to Ghana or not

Use the right term .. they ain't burgers lmao ..take correction
Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by whodohgeepee(m): 8:16pm On Jan 05, 2019
Rozaytee:
I was a victim... Not a boyfriend tho... We met on facebook... Chatted for a while he looked like a nice looking young man... Later found out we attended my home church..and he was one of our youth leaders then in church.. . We got talking a long while.. I was down den looking for a job so I told him.. He said he would help... Omo if dey say an angel can turn to a devil I will say it's a lie... This guy was d most gentle man ever...and he acted like an angel...a dove... We decided to meet for d first time after chatting and getting to know each other.. and talk about d job... We met at a restaurant which had a bar/lounge... I honestly dunno... How he did it or he planned it with d owner of d place... Wen I stepped foot into...after eating and talking... And he said he will give me some links to d job... I was glad... I had found a new friend and helper..i fell for him deeply cus ..i saw him as a nice person.. Cus while we chat he doesn't go a day with out knowing my well being.. Always calling me.. Wanting to help me all he can.. . All of a sudden I saw an evil stare in his eyes oo... I was wondering Wat was wrong... He den ordered me to follow him to a room in d compound...i was shocked... It was then I got aware of my environment... Cus I was too busy listening to him while I was eating..and wat he was saying about d job cus d salary sound enticing... I looked round I saw some mean looking guys sitting around not much people there and d compound was fenced... Lol... Omo... I lost it....i told him I won't follow him anywere...he said if I don't... I should expect d worst.dat something terrible will happen to me.. He called some names amongst d guys sitting around..fear gripped me. And I knew I was gonna be killed today....thank God am fine.now.. I reported him to d police tho and an NGO... He is still on d run tho...later found out he was married shocked...he never posted about his wife not until... After d incident I started asking some of his FB friends uptil today dat incident still shocked me embarassed....i dunno I got scared of men easily...at dat point... I suffered depression... For a long time after that... But am fine now and more careful

How did u escape??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) / Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover / The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.