Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,715 members, 7,889,271 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:25 AM

I Watch P*rn After 20 Minutes $£x With My Boyfriend Bcuz He Couldn't Satisfy Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Watch P*rn After 20 Minutes $£x With My Boyfriend Bcuz He Couldn't Satisfy Me (909 Views)

Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight / Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" / I bought my Gateman Iphone 6 bcuz he's my only friend - Bobrisky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Watch P*rn After 20 Minutes $£x With My Boyfriend Bcuz He Couldn't Satisfy Me by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2019
Ghanaian actress cum producer, Nayas 1 has made a shocking revelation concerning her relationship with Gospel Musician, Ernest Opoku.

According to the actress, Ernest Opoku couldn’t make her reach org@nism after 20 minutes of s**x with him.

She disclosed that she watches p*rn after having intercourse with the gospel musician because he couldn’t satisfy her.

“After sleeping with me, I also watch pono, yes I will never lie…After s*x with Ernest, I take my phone, visit xvideos and watch pono then I will be ok…yes I wasn’t reaching ma orgasm,” she told Delay on the Delay Show
Watch the video below:
https://browngh.com/i-watch-prn-after-20-minutes-sex-with-ernest-opoku-because-he-couldnt-satisfy-me-nayas-reveals/

Re: I Watch P*rn After 20 Minutes $£x With My Boyfriend Bcuz He Couldn't Satisfy Me by mikejj(m): 7:00pm On Jan 05, 2019
grin how can somone who is older than ** satisfies you..

(1) (Reply)

Simi Breaks Falz Heart Once Again As She Weds Adekunle Gold Today / Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video / Demi Lovato Deactivates Twitter After Being Called By Wale For Mocking 21 Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.