Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,476 members, 7,901,332 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:38 AM

"I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks (26790 Views)

Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari / Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" / The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by blackboy(m): 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2019
Shikini:
Madam,

1) Wasn't Buhari's elder sister married to your father?

2) Didn't Buhari spent part of his growing up in your father's house with you?

3) Are you and Buhari not sister/brother in-laws?

Stories about you marrying Buhari's son or related to Buhari by blood are all APC's fabrications to confuse and distract Nigerians. For godsake Buhari has only one son who is about 26yrs old. Is it him you should be marrying?

GEJ appointed you we know, but your term had since expired and Buhari renewed it and secretly wanted to make you head of INEC until your ties with him leaked to the public. You have a special relationship with the president and hence not qualified to be an umpire in an election involving him. Step down and go away!
Correct. She thinks she is smart.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by alezzy13: 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2019
This dia relationship is becoming too complex. Is she his inlaw, niece or step sister?!!?

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by KingSango(m): 8:48pm On Jan 05, 2019
Sounds like the truth.

What the hell

The woman is sacred

www.undergroundriseup..com

1 Share

Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 05, 2019
sad
Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by AndLeo(m): 8:50pm On Jan 05, 2019
That's exactly what a buhari relation will say

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by ClearFlair: 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2019
PDP just can't do without lying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by ClearFlair: 8:53pm On Jan 05, 2019
AndLeo:
That's exactly what a buhari relation will say
You have issues
Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 05, 2019
But your father trained Buhari and he grew up in your house??

Is that not a relationship

Educated illiterates everywhere

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by UncletC: 8:54pm On Jan 05, 2019
The newly appointed head of election collation centre for the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, for the 2019 elections, Mrs. Amina Zakari has denied having a consanguinity relationship with President Muhammadu Buhari.

Consanguinity... mmmmm, where is my dictionary?

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by Borderless: 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2019
sarrki:
All those one know concerns us

4+4=8

You meant this I guess.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by Yankee101: 8:58pm On Jan 05, 2019
Then why does Abba Kyari pressure the INEC chair inside Aso Rock to give you a favourable posting?
Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by fredoooooo: 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2019
Lying,Crying,wailing and gnashing of teeth no go stop us...

Sai Baba till all of una get sense
Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by Sufisunni: 9:01pm On Jan 05, 2019
naptu2:

Amina Zakari: "I'm not his niece, I'm not his cousin and on this job I've been appointed by President Goodluck Jonathan since 2010 and prior to that I was SA to President Obasanjo and I've done my work conscientiously over the years as a patriotic citizen of Nigeria and I don't think I should be distracted now that elections are coming.

BBC But what exactly is your relationship with President Buhari?

Amina Zakari President Buhari is my president, as everybody else's president. He's not my uncle. He's not my cousin, as is being claimed. That's all I can say.

I've been on this job since 2010 and this same president lost an election. The people that are complaining have worked closely with me. They have not in any way accused me of any wrong doing over the years.

I have done my work diligently over the years. I was in charge of political party monitoring for 4 years, from 2010 to 2014. There was not a single scandal to my name and nobody can claim to have paid me or asked me to do anything wrong. And if they have, I would love them to come forward and prove it to the nation and to the world at large.
But PDP and Biafrans say Buhari is dead and what we have now is Jibril Al sudani. So how is someone from Sudan related to a Jigawa princess?
Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by Kennydoc(m): 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2019
madridguy:
WHO IS THIS BUHARI THIS BUHARI THAT, I BELIEVE WE NO LONGER HAVE BUHARI BUT JUBRIN FROM SOUTH SUDAN cry WAILERS SHOULD LET PERSON HEAR WORD.

If you' re to be sincere to yourself, you'll agreed that the composition of INEC under Buhari is faulty.
To start with, Buhari is the first president to appoint INEC Chairman from his geopolitical zone. Ideally, in the spirit of fairness and fairplay knowing that he would go for 2nd tenure, he should have an INEC Chairman from either the NC or any of the southern geopolitical zones. He appointed a chairman from NW. As if that is not enough, INEC now appointed another NWer as Head of Collation Centre, and not just any NWer but someone that is claimed to have some ties with the president. Is it fair? Are there no other INEC commissioners from the NC or South that could be appointed? I deliberately didn't mention NE cos the relationship between NE and NW is like SE and SS. Imagine if Jonathan appointed an Igbo man as his INEC Chairman, how would the North have reacted?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by thatigboman: 9:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
StarUp:
Wait a minute... Is she the only competent person there?
is she even competent?
Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by thatigboman: 9:08pm On Jan 05, 2019
fredoooooo:
Lying,Crying,wailing and gnashing of teeth no go stop us...

Sai Baba till all of una get sense
typical zombie
Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by thatigboman: 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2019
alezzy13:
This dia relationship is becoming too complex. Is she his inlaw, niece or step sister?!!?
buhari's sister married her dad. So there's a relationship by marriage.
Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by Amah70: 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2019
But Buhari's Presidency has said you are related to Buhari through intermarriage.

Relationship is relationship. If you respect your country people - leave that collation area for another branch of INEC. You are not indenspable.
INEC must show that it is neutral.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by saintaustine(m): 9:12pm On Jan 05, 2019
madridguy:
WHO IS THIS BUHARI THIS BUHARI THAT, I BELIEVE WE NO LONGER HAVE BUHARI BUT JUBRIN FROM SOUTH SUDAN cry WAILERS SHOULD LET PERSON HEAR WORD.

Make you let person hear word.
You are still dwelling in Old and fake story.
Nonsense.
Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by somehow: 9:16pm On Jan 05, 2019
Who is the father and which Buhari sister is married to him?

Simple question.
shachris02:
Shut up.

Your dad married Buhari's sister as one of his wives, making you Buhari's sisters step daughter and Buhari's niece.
Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by somehow: 9:16pm On Jan 05, 2019
Step aside because?
Buharimustgo:
I wonder why its so hard for this woman to step aside.
Is it that INEC and APC have no Shame?
Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by somehow: 9:17pm On Jan 05, 2019
Let us know the names of those that intermarried.
Omeokachie:
Why is she lying?

Even Buhari had this to say about their relationship which is also captured in this report...

"An inter-marriage occurred in their extended families..."

Amina, let's try this one more time...Are you 'related' to the president of not?
Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by Amah70: 9:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
Ehiscotch:
Even if you bring DNA, RNA, fossil, gene and chromosome result they will not still agree.

It's just annoying how dumb people choose to be. Someone has occupied a position for several years and has been assessed and validated even under your masters and all of a sudden you all are spilling poo without waiting for credible info.

Is she indispensable? If Buhari clan has face to save, they should have asked Prof. Mohammed, INEC Chairman, to redeploy the woman from the Election Results Collation Centre to another branch of INEC.
Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by somehow: 9:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
Furnish the thread with the names of the intermarried people from both families
sotall:
The intermarriage that occurred between Buhari's family and Amina's family means She and Buhari are in-laws.

This relationship has broken the independent nature of inec.

She can't simply head the collation committee.

That will be tantamount to undue advantage to Buhari
Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by Reference(m): 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
I hope this puts an end to this unfortunate saga and enables us move forward for goodness sake.

What the PDP and other protagonists should realise that the controversy generated so far will ensure the lady in question is scrutinized to very serious levels that will not enable underhand dealings.

What the Presidency and the APC should realise is that the wolf cry is expected in an atmosphere of deep suspicion brought about by numerous cases of wanton disregard for the Federal character in key appointments and outright nepotism that has endangered many an instituion across the breath of Nigeria. They had this coming in short... and have no one but themselves to blame. Confidence is way down.
Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by Miradamian: 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
Shikini:
Madam,

Stories about you marrying Buhari's son or being his niece are all APC's fabrications to confuse and distract Nigerians. For godsake Buhari has only one son who is about 25yrs old. Is it him you should be marrying?

GEJ appointed you we know, but your term had since expired and Buhari renewed it and secretly wanted to make you head of INEC until your ties with him leaked to the public. You have family ties with the president and therefore morally not qualified to be an umpire in an election involving him. Step down and go away!

. Pls go to twitter and post this on a PC handles.the world will not see it better here

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by rexwalters: 9:21pm On Jan 05, 2019
Shikini:
Madam,

Stories about you marrying Buhari's son or being his niece are all APC's fabrications to confuse and distract Nigerians. For godsake Buhari has only one son who is about 25yrs old. Is it him you should be marrying?

GEJ appointed you we know, but your term had since expired and Buhari renewed it and secretly wanted to make you head of INEC until your ties with him leaked to the public. You have family ties with the president and therefore morally not qualified to be an umpire in an election involving him. Step down and go away!

Conspiracy Theorist,only a Big Fool will imagine to even waste a second of their time to try and convince a hazed clouded mind like you.
Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2019
LET HER ANSWER THE FOLLOWING
1) WAS PMB ELDER SISTER MARRIED TO ANY MEMBER OF HER FAMILY?
2) DID PMB EVER SPEND TIME (OR GROW UP) WITH HER FATHER?
3) DID SHE WORK WITH PTF / AFRI-PROJECT CONSULTIUM WITH PMB?
AN ANSWER WITH “YES” TO ANY OF THE ABOVE INDICATES A SERIOUS CONFLICT OF INTEREST. THIS MUST BE RESOLVED BEFORE ANY ELECTION!

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by rexwalters: 9:23pm On Jan 05, 2019
Miradamian:
. Pls go to twitter and post this on a PC handles.the world will not see it better here
Wailers,damned if you do,damned if you don't,Go and purchase 2 eleganza water drums,you will cry and wail till at least 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2019
sarrki:
All those one know concerns us

4+4=8

4 + 4 + 4 = 12... grin
Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by rexwalters: 9:27pm On Jan 05, 2019
osagix:
LET HER ANSWER THE FOLLOWING
1) WAS PMB ELDER SISTER MARRIED TO ANY MEMBER OF HER FAMILY?
2) DID PMB EVER STAYED WITH HER FATHER?
3) DID SHE WORK WITH PTF / AFRI-PROJECT CONSULTIUM WITH PMB?
Peasant go and ask her yourself or you need directions to her high brow residence in Abuja?be careful when you get to the neighborhood make NPF no man handle like dino melaye for wandering & loitering.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Releases ₦5.7 Billion Out Of ₦7.9 Billion Seized From Okorocha To Imo State / Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun / Tell Your Husband To Address Hunger, Insecurity - Emir Of Kano To Remi Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.