Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,901 members, 7,886,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

How To Create And Sell Your Own Info Product (ebook) For Profit - Part 2 Of 20 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Create And Sell Your Own Info Product (ebook) For Profit - Part 2 Of 20 (314 Views)

Nigeria’s Inflation Rate Hits A New 17-year High Of 20.77% In September 2022 / How To Create And Sell Your Own Info Product (ebook) For Profit - Day 1 Of 20 / How To Make Money Online Creating And Selling Your Own Info-product (easy Way). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create And Sell Your Own Info Product (ebook) For Profit - Part 2 Of 20 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2019
How to create and sell your own information product (Ebook)for profit - Part 2 of 20

Crushing the challenge of "Lack of Resources" for your ebook project.

If you are among those that have not commenced their ebook writing and publishing project due to lack of enough resources, this post is for you.

By the time, you're done reading this, you will have crushed this challenge.

We are treating this in part two of the series so early so that you wouldn't have an excuse not to commence your writing project.

After conducting a survey on why people who dream to create and sell their ebook don't do so, I found out the commonest challenge is lack of resources.

They think they will spend thousands of naira to achieve this feat. But, the story is quite different.

So, what's the solution?

You are going the self publishing route. Some costs still apply but trust me, they can't tie you down.

Provided you have a smartphone. If you have a laptop, great too!

All you do is type your content on Microsoft word and then convert it to a PDF document.

For your book cover design, just visit canva.com and pick a template and edit it. Anyone can use canva whether you are a graphics person or not.

The next thing, upload it to your Google drive if you don't have a website. Afterwards, start selling.

Market your book. When people pay, copy the link from your Google drive and give them to download with it.

And there you have it. As you make your first few sales, you can now get into higher marketing strategies to get more persons see and buy your book.

Yet, after reading this, you might have a but. How exactly can you put to practice everything I have written here because they are easier said than done. Or you don't even have a little resource to invest in this project.

That means you will benefit immensely from my book "Ebook Blueprint: Write, publish, market your ebook for influence and profit." In the ebook, I literally showed you how you can start this project without kobo.

I explained step by step how you can even start selling and raise money when the book is not even yet ready. The money you raised will cover your initial expenses and help you undertake more strategies that will skyrocket your sales.

If you would love to have the ebook. It costs N5,000 but throughout this series, it will sell for just N3,000.

Leave a comment here if you would love to have the book.

If you have questions about the book or today's lecture, you can leave them in the comment section or send me a private message.

By tomorrow, I will show you what you should write about that will actually sell, so you don't waste your time writing what people won't buy.
Re: How To Create And Sell Your Own Info Product (ebook) For Profit - Part 2 Of 20 by Dmanky(m): 10:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
How can I generate content for my ebook project, most especially a field I barely have knowledge on but perceived to have a hungry market.
Re: How To Create And Sell Your Own Info Product (ebook) For Profit - Part 2 Of 20 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 06, 2019
Your ebook is supposed to be on a topic you have knowledge of and experience in it. You wouldn't want to sell theories you haven't practiced. Except you are writing for research purposes.
Dmanky:
How can I generate content for my ebook project, most especially a field I barely have knowledge on but perceived to have a hungry market.

(1) (Reply)

I’ve A $300 Paypal Fund Available Now / How To Get Ladies Bag Less Than #500 / Jumia Food Managing Director, Guy Futi, Facing Fabricated Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.