Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,511 members, 7,904,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

I Am Here To Seek Your Advice On This Predicament - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Am Here To Seek Your Advice On This Predicament (582 Views)

Don't Seek Admission In Houdegbe University, Cotonou, NUC Warns Students / Saudi Arabians Came To Nigeria To Seek Medical Care- Pat Utomi / ASUU Strike: Mark, Suswam Seek Spiritual intervention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Here To Seek Your Advice On This Predicament by shakerz1: 9:20pm On Aug 09, 2010
My little brother(18) is a recent graduate from High School. ", "he is happy and so am I. Its now almost about time colleges and universities start and we have some disputes over where he should attend. I told him to go to college first then University after two years because he will have an A+ grade, one on one with the teacher, and will feel what going to college is like. Not to mention, the amount financial aid he is granted is not adequate to cover his full time tuition. He on the other hand wants to go straight to University. He is still undecided, but he is leaning toward starting off university instead of going to college and then transferring

Thanks in advance and have a pleasant day
Re: I Am Here To Seek Your Advice On This Predicament by vivaladiva(f): 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2010
errrrrm is dis suppose to be romantic

(1) (Reply)

A 400 Level Medical Student Who Wnts 2 Transfer Abroad. Best Options Please. / Scotland And England / ASUU Rejects 50% Pay Rise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.